Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Post your Rants

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 10:57:51 )
LET ME PLAY MERCY OH MY GOD
i've been a support main since i started this game LET ME PLAY THE ROLE I LIKE AND GO BACK TO YOUR SOLDIER GDI
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/24 00:16:31 )
I fucking hate people who stand outside talking extremely loudly and laughing at 3am. Go fuck yourself and have some respect for people who are trying to sleep at a normal time. Assholes.

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/24 02:47:53 )
trying to type bbc codes on mobile like
Bye felicia
@mods: u know what would be a nice feature? A bbc code toolbar. That I would use in 0.01% of my total posts. Never knew I would take this common feature on other sites for granted.

It's also hot and humid affff. Can't function in this heat. Hoooo lord

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 02:17:27 )
I don't know. I don't think i can watch football for the rest of the season after today. So disrespectful.

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 07:50:00 )
I wish I'd stop ruining my life and wasting everyone's time for like 5 minutes

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 10:33:43 )
Just because you don't agree with someone, doesn't mean they HAVE to stop said action. You're all, "I hate when people shove their xyz beliefs down my throat." But on the other hand are like, "YOU CANT DO THAT!! I DON'T BELIEVE IN THAT AND I'M OFFENDED!" You're a hypocrite and you are being egotistical. You are essentially saying your beliefs are more important than the other person's and shoving your said "more important beliefs" down the other's throat.

GROW UP! THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU AND YOUR FRAGILE FEELINGS!

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 10:37:24 )
that feel when ppl use a 3D program to make a 2D drawing.

but then i remember the time i opened up photoshop (with a 30 second loading time) just to use its crop tool.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 22:29:33 )
something to do with characters are ripping people off
i really don't like how nonchalantly this user is dealing with being exposed. they were using a dollmaker to sell characters at 2$ each in virtual currency, which is fairly hard to earn for others on that site. four people already bought from them, so unfortunately i was rather late at warning them that they were pretty much being scammed.

they claim they have no idea that they priced it so high, but what the heck ?? if you look at the other shops you see people's actual hard work not priced at 2$, what makes you think that your three minute doll making skillz are worth more??

worse is that they're just gonna delete the thread, so i'm taking screenshots to send to the ones affected just in case. much anger, leaves bad taste in mouth >:0

they were also misleading people to thinking that they drew it when they clearly didn't >:0

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 03:04:54 )
I really hate how much I hate myself
and every fiber of my being.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 22:33:11 )
you self righteous asshole. going on about how we have to pay bills and how we have to stop spending money, the very day you had a 20 dollar lunch for one person! ONE PERSON AT A FAST FOOD PLACE. then you call out of work because you were 'sick' . you just wanted to be lazy there was literally nothing wrong with you. mom cooks dinner super late and barely eats so you would have lunch today, and you decide to not take it so you can eat out again, and then have the audacity to ask if we all want to go out to dinner tonight. are you fucking insane? and now you're ignoring my texts because I'm calling you out on your bullshit. I can't. jerk.

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 10:27:14 )
Incoming petty and salty rant

but this "friend" used to berate me behind my back and talk endless shit, take passive-aggressive jabs where she could (veiled as advice but i mean, i know what she's doin'), but in public she's still very nice to me
i don't think she knows that i know about what she used to say about me :T

anywho, i made a shark character and was developing her and "unrelatedly," she goes on and on about how there's no reason people should ever draw shark people with hair or breasts or anything ???

my shark girl caught some traction and she changed her tune rapidly :'D and she even went ahead and made her own??

i don't have many circles to even vent about this slightly to and it's so dumb and petty but ughhgkdjlgjfd every time i see her post something even semi-related the salt comes pouring out again
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 20:44:30 )
People are a joke. I used to care so much, used to try so hard to get people to like me. All I wanted was to be accepted; to stop feeling invisible. Eventually I learned that's never going to change.

You seem incredibly fake to me. However, as I type this I realise you have no reason nor obligation to even care what I think.
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 22:42:00 )
h0enstly borebbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
anyhthing new going on?
+ w+
o wo
+ w+

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 22:43:03 )
So angry at people who abuse animals :/ as humans we have a responsibility to take care of other creatures, or at least not actively hurt them. It's despicable behaviour, that someone could just discard another living creature like an object. That they genuinely do not view animals as sympathetic living beings with the ability to feel pain. In short, people are terrible.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 00:52:35 )
Ah man, I've had it up to /here/ with my mom.
I call her to catch up with her, let her know what's going on in my life because she's always guilting me about "being left out"
and then she uses the call to start criticizing me

lmao i hung up so quick.
returned 6/7

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 03:43:17 )
tiny. font. boi bai

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — she, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 06:22:18 )
It absolutely kills me to see you flaunting your " friendship" around, when we both know the person you claim to be your ride or die isn't who you think she is.
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 07:16:05 )
I'm so annoyed at my body and its inability to function. Like, omfg, pick up the slack :o

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 18:41:20 )
holy shit so yesterday there was a small ass group of old bastards downtown protesting abortion and just being generally loud and belligerent but here's the thing right? there's NOWHERE in town that even offers abortions and even if there was... they wouldn't be in the shopping district. Who the fuck did they think they were protesting!? What were they trying to achieve? To bother and try to intimidate random women in the streets? :I What a bunch of shitheads.

My sister was the one that came across them and yelled at them to get a hobby and do something productive like adopt or volunteer if they actually care and they refused to acknowledge her. Pathetic...
later.

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 02:48:55 )
sometimes i wonder why we prolong it
its obvious you dont feel as strongly anymore
it breaks my heart but i cant give up
ill cling until you pry me away i guess
i just hope that you do it gently
and not run to someone else immediately...

sell me rigs please♥

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.