Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Post your Rants

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 07:43:14 )
Why is my internet so slow :/ I don't pay for superfast fiber optic whatever just to live in the dark ages :/ whhhhhyyy???

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — she, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 02:53:43 )
When it rains for me it pours. I thought I was doing so well with saving and paying things off and then my phone breaks. $200 to fix with my phone INSURANCE. Or $150 to fix it with the retailer. I feel so defeated.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 12:22:36 )
Dear you know who,
Good evening. Listen, I don't know what's wrong but if I did something wrong which is most likely the case then I'm sorry.

We stopped talking after the 29th of September and I tell myself that you're probably super busy with stuff. I know you work and have your life that you need to live and I am letting you live it however you want... It's been eight days now...more or less. I've tried talking to you, messaging you but you never answer. I don't ask for much. A simple 'Hi' is fine.

I just want to make sure that you're okay. If you don't want to talk to me that's fine. I just wish you would at least tell me.

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 20:50:51 )
I really need some help here, cause I can't do anything by myself. She needs to see her counselor and get an increased dosage or something different because she's starting to have symptoms again, and there's nothing I can do to help her.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 01:31:53 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Donator — she, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 02:07:53 )
I don't know why the universe was like " You know what? You need a break- here have a concussion.."
Ugh. This is the absolute worst feeling on the face of the planet.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 15:36:05 )
I don't want this anymore.
Please stop
Just stop.
I don't want this
It's been like this for a couple of years already.
Sometimes I wish I hadn't been born.
I just hurt everybody.
I've wasted my parents'money and I still am
I'm a burden and I know they get irritated when I do stupid things and tell them things at the last minute.
I wish I wasn't here.
I want to go but I'll hurt everybody even more...
Which is better...hurting them once fast and quick and it's all over, or hurting them continuously throughout my entire life?
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 05:47:40 )
My neck and back hurt so bad. I've been in pain for like a week now, and it suckssss. D: I don't know WHAT I did.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 10:52:33 )
Sometimes I just want to leave and never come back.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 05:27:07 )
Dont panic...Don't panic. Its nothing. Calm down. Deep breathes. Its nothing...Do not panic...
|

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 05:12:37 )
Well, I nearly lost my temper at coworkers today. Ended up just crying in the car.

I REALLY need to refill my meds. This is ridiculous. I'm losing my mind and crying at nothing, but also getting like, unreasonably upset and angry over nothing.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 05:37:06 )
yeaaaaaaahhh........*dabs out*

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 06:33:34 )
Is it just me or does anyone else not like people asking for donations at grocery stores? Like, if you want to do it a few times a year on special occasions, that's fine. But every single day? Is that really necessary?

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/17 13:22:13 )
"Friends." What a joke.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/18 09:03:26 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ.

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ฺกโ‰ฆ)ใ‚žโœฉโ—„-gallery-โ–บ

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/19 09:48:58 )

[x]

pls don't

Donator — he/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/19 10:06:31 )

ugh. my boss, who became pretty much my work related BFF, has given in his two weeks and now i have to step up to become assistant manager while the other supervisor is taking over manager positions.

being the senior supervisor of us both, and having so many past problems with how she supervises. i am very worried about how i'm going to end up feeling being her second in command of the entire store. i don't at all have problems with her stepping up to be manager because by all means, i lack some qualifications for it but i just hope that our new positions as manager and assistant manager can quell my frustrations i had built between us as morning supervisors with different ways of supervising.

and one more thing - it's going to be so hard to decide on supervisors to take our places. the one person i find qualified enough to take a step up she does not deem as good enough. she wants someone whos dedicated but nobody would ever be as 'dedicated' as someone like her.

i have a feeling i'll be quitting soon even though finding a decent job in this god forsaken city is a nightmare. especially at the pay rate i get.

just a gloomy ghost

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/19 12:02:53 )
I'm a failure of an adult human being and it's amazing I've gotten this far.
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/19 13:42:45 )
Addy:
I'm a failure of an adult human being and it's amazing I've gotten this far.

FUCKING. SAME. Like sometimes I am just in awe and disgust with myself at the same time, I impress myself for all the wrong reasons >___>

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — she, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/22 07:06:01 )
I am so scared to be around you. One moment it's okay, the next I'm walking on egg shells. It's scary. I'm scared. How can it go from paradise to hell so quickly?

All I want is for us to be okay. That's all I want. That's all I want.
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.