Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Unfamiliarity

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 06:23:15 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Zeke shook his head slowly.

"She's not here." he said.

"She's on vacation." he went on.

"After that series of incidents which included that damn book and pen, Sharp's been allowing her some more time off to recuperate... but she's officially taken some vacation time." he continued.

"...." he was then silent, and almost passed out, before shaking himself awake.

"But short answer? She's not here." he said.

"And she hasn't been here for... about a month? I think?" he added.

"I can't recall, exactly."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 06:25:34 )

"Good." was all Hollie said after a moment.

"Although I should send someone to check on her daughter. She may have carried whatever is causing this back home. Or you did." She then said.

"Regardless, there will be a med team here soon that should be equipped to deal with this." she paused a moment before looking between the men.

"Both of you, can you give me any information for how you feel?" She asked, wondering if it would be the same as Ilias had told her.

♯Cover me with snow \\ Freeze me to death \\ Forever I'll lay in the alpine bed♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 06:47:51 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Ugh." Zeke grunted.

"I feel... weak." he sad.

"Like... well... I feel like half of me is drained. Like... I don't know how to word it..." he then mumbled, shaking his head again in an effort to remain conscious.

"I guess it feels like my mana is being... eroded away from inside me." he said.

"What he said." Azazel echoed.

"I feel pretty much the exact same way, except I feel like I'm ready to just... pass out and just drift away into the darkness." he added ominously.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 06:52:07 )

Hollie just sighed.

"That's... actually what I was worried you'd say." She commented before knocking her staff against the floor. As she did so, they could both feel mana surrounding them. More than would be needed, but it seemed to be steadily helping with what was lost.

Wasn't fixing it, not by a long shot, but helpign them to feel that litle bit better, so they wouldn't, you know, die before the help arrived.

♯Cover me with snow \\ Freeze me to death \\ Forever I'll lay in the alpine bed♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 07:03:16 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel was the one that suddenly looked a LOT better. He still didn't look good, but he no longer looked like he was ready to keel over and die.

Zeke looked much better than Azazel, but he still looked about ready to pass out and go to sleep.

"...thanks." Azazel said.

"I get the feeling I needed that." he commented.

"Yes, thank you very much." Zeke echoed.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 07:08:08 )

"Sorry I couldn't help you more, Zeke. My mana is naturally tainted aligned." Hollie commented with a light sigh.

"I essentially coated the entire wing, since I get the feeling there will be plenty of people coming in over time." She added with a light sigh.

"Anyhow. You two should be all right now." She then said. "I should head off and see if there's anything else going on that I should be aware of."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 07:26:09 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The two males were silent, before they just laid back in their beds.

"K." was all Azazel said.

"Be careful." Zeke told her.

That was when they heard an announcement over the PA system.

"Attention, attention." Jake's voice said.

"If you encounter an individual, or individuals, wearing purple and yellow hazmat-like suits, do not panic. Cooperate with them, and so as they say." he announced.

This told Hollie that the team had arrived.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 07:33:16 )

Hollie nodded before sighing.

"I will." She said. "Don't worry." She added before leaving them be. She didn't know what it was that she was going to expect next, didn't know if they could actually find and squash the cause, but she hoped that they could.

At least without completely stripping everyone and everything in here of their mana, doing an insane detox style thing, and then allowing the mana to flourish naturally again.

That had its own riskes, but it was an option.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 07:46:49 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

As Hollie made her way through the building, she saw that many people were heading towards the Medical Wing, some looking better than others, and some looking quite dreadful.

However, she noticed that those that were naturally human seemed to be doing better than those who were a magical creature of sorts... which made sense, mana was stronger in them than in humans.

Then she saw Rylie being carried to the medical wing by someone she had no idea who they were.

"Come on." he said to her.

"Need to get you to the medical wing..."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 07:55:32 )

Hollie was silent as they passed with Rylie in their arms.

"Wait... what?" She wondered before pausing and catching up, matching pace with them.

"Same thing as everyone else?" She asked. When they nodded, she sighed. She also noticed he was having some difficulty with her form, so she did one thing she knew how to.

Used her mana to make Rylie a bit lighter.

"Tell me anything you know. You seem to be escpaing this."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 08:05:46 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The male was silent, before sighing.

"I..." he stammered.

"Well... admittedly, I'm feeling off." he said.

"But... well... that's because I'm a being of minimalistic mana." he told her. "I barely have any at all." he continued.

"And this... what's happening here... seems to be born of my world." he went on.

"It's something from my home dimension."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 08:07:26 )

Hollie paused a moment.

"Ah. That explains why I don't know you." She commented.

"But born from your home dimension? Do you have any infomration at all regarding what could be done to stop it?" She asked as they walked.

"Surely there's something, with how much mana we have here." She then said. "And I mean something not drastic, that is."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 08:19:22 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....I... I don't know." he replied.

He then paused for a moment, as something came to him.

"The ship we came in on!" he said.

"There might be some data left in its memory banks." he told her.

"Maybe. I don't know how much survived." he admitted.

"But it might have some information that can help." he continued.

"Admittedly, I don't know too much about it, as my sibling and I were off the planet at the time it got REALLY bad and spread like wildfire." he then told her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 14:54:13 )

"Any information would be useful." Hollie stated simply as they reachdd the med wing and they got rylie lying down.

"Come. I know you want to stay here with her, but you know your craft better than I would." She stated simply.

"If you want to hell her, you'll help me stop this before it kills her."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 21:40:38 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"........." the male was silent, before nodding.

"Right." he said.

With that, the two of them left, and on the way back to R&D storage, he paused for a second.

"I..." he stammered.

"I don't think we've met." he said.

"I'm Emerald." he introduced himself.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 00:12:58 )

Hollie just smiled softly.

"I don't think we have." she agreed.

"Pleasure to meet you, Emerald. I'm Hollie." She added with a smile.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 00:19:26 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"It's nice to meet you, too." Emerald replied.

"...I wish it could be under better circumstances, though..." he then mumbled.

The two of them then made their way to R&D, and started to make their way back towards the storage area.

"It should be back here somewhere." Emerald commented.

"I just need to remember which sector it's in..."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 00:38:12 )

After they'd figured out where they were going, they were given a warning about going in there, before went into the room.

Almost immediately, Hollie paused a moment. It felt... weird in there. She couldn't idenitfy it, but there was definitely something different to the air in that room.

"All right, let's find what we can, if anything." She then said. "Here's hoping we CAN find something."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 01:04:31 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Emerald looked over towards her, and then nodded.

"Right." he said.

With that, the two of them set to work, with Emerald heading right to the shuttle and looking at it.

"....all right..." he mumbled.

"Control panel..." he muttered further, searching for it.

"Got it! Now... what was the code, again...?" he wondered aloud when he'd found it.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 01:37:12 )

While Emerald was trying to figure out the code to get in, Hollie had made her way to the records taht were in there of what was found regarding the wreckage so far. She didn't know what it was that she was to find, but she knew taht she had to see if she could find something, anything.

Emerald input a code, it beeped, seemed like it was right, but it then beeped again, isntead of opening. He'd been wrong. He tried again, it beeped, before beeping twice in quick succession. He thought he'd openeded it, but it was glitching (as it should have opened) before... it opened and his sister walked out.

"Oh! what are you doing here, Em?" Violet asked after nearly walking into him.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.