Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Unfamiliarity

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 05:04:42 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"We need all the help we can get." Tyson replied.

"Talk to you later, Miki." he then said, before they ended the call.

Once they did, Ty composed himself, before heading off in a decided rush to the dorm that Sierra had laid claim to. Once he got to the door, he knocked loudly.

"Sierra!?" he called in.

"Hey, you all right in there!? You even IN there!?" he called further, before trying the door to see if it was locked or not.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 05:33:43 )

When banged on the door, he found silence greeting him in return. When he tried the door, he found it unlocked. Which led to him just opening it ana making his way in, to find the room in shambles. There was silence around him, an almost deafening silence compared to whay he could usually hear in there.

Looking around, he found who he was looking for crashed on thr couch, and not very comfortably. Whatever she'd been carrying (looked like a pasta dish most likely) had been spilled onto the floor.

♯Cover me with snow \\ Freeze me to death \\ Forever I'll lay in the alpine bed♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 05:55:45 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....ahhh hell." Ty growled as he saw her.

He then raced towards her, kneeling down when he got close enough.

"Hey." he said.

"Hey, you all right?" he asked.

"Sierra?" he asked further.

'Crap, she does NOT look good.' he thought concernedly.

'I need to get her to the Medical Wing, STAT.' he finished, before sighing and leaning in to lift her up in his arms.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 06:01:35 )

As he lifted her up, he found she seemed far lighter than she ever had before. She felt like nothing at all. It seemed like he wasn't carrying anyone, for that matter.

It was rather concerning, after all. She was normally very light, but not quite to this degree.

Her hair seemed to be particularly dry as well. It was rather difficult to ignore, but ty did the best he could and hurried to get her down to the med wing, where the council team was dealing with others that had suffered from this.

♯Cover me with snow \\ Freeze me to death \\ Forever I'll lay in the alpine bed♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 06:08:35 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Thankfully, his journey to the Medical Wing was uninterrupted, and he arrived there within minutes. And as soon as he stepped into the mana 'sanctuary' that Hollie had created earlier, he noticed Sierra gain a slight bit of 'life' to her looks.

"...." he was silent, before approaching one of the Council team members.

"This one needs help. Now." he told them.

"She's a banshee, and she's fading fast." he said further.

"Is there anything that can be done?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 06:23:06 )

Ty had been directed to lay her down in the same area as Rylie and a couple of others, they were all the ones that were most affected, as they were all spirits in one way or another. He laid her down before the council med approached and made sure that Sierra was being monitored properly.

Once that was done, they led Ty out of the romm.

"Do you happen to have any information regarding that we would need to eb aware of immiedately?" they asked.

"We can look through the medical records for her if there isn't anything that needs to be known and handled promptly."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 07:01:46 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ty shook his head.

"Not really." he said.

"She's a banshee, and... that's about it." he told them.

He then described how he'd found her, and how she'd looked when he'd discovered her.

"Frankly, I was scared she would just fade away." he admitted.

"But I'll leave you to do your work." he finished, as he made plans to check around the building for others, and clean up the mess that had been left in Sierra's dorm.

"There anything I can do to be of assistance in the meantime?" he then asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 07:04:35 )

They shook her head.

"Not at all. Thank you for the information." They stated.

"Do you want to be a contact if somehting happens, Ty?" They then asked, having seen him a few times by this point as he'd been there to see some of the others.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 07:17:11 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

".........." Ty was silent as he heard that.

"Frankly... such a thing would be depressing, really." he told them.

"But am I willing to be a contact, and I accept the position." he said.

"...I only hope you don't need to contact me with bad news." he went on.

"Now... if there's nothing else, I'm going to search for anyone else that may be in a similar situation as Sierra was."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 07:20:57 )

"We're good at what we do." They assured him. "The chances are, no one will be contacted until this is cleared up and these people are on the mend."

"And please, find any others you can." They paused a moment before withdrawing something out of their pocket. They handed it to him.

"This pendant will give you qick mana to get to here, easier than running." They said.

"Use it if you need to."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 07:42:05 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ty accepted the pendant, and nodded.

"I will." he replied.

"Thank you." he said.

With that, they parted ways, and he started to walk down the hallways of the seemingly desolate Unit.

"...this is unnerving." he muttered.

"Not used to seeing the Unit this empty." he went on.

"Damn it, let this end soon." he then sighed, shaking his head slightly.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 07:49:40 )

While Ty was searching around, he ran into one of the few people who had nigh on no active mana themselves; Mira. And she was almost seeming to be panicked about something.

"hey, Mira, what's up?" Ty asked as she approached.

"I can't find Peyton." She told him honestly.

"No one seems to know where she has gone or anything, and I'm worried."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 08:06:07 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"......." Tyson was silent as he heard that.

"Oh, dear." he said.

"Well, where have you checked already?" he asked her.

'Damn it, damn it, damn it.' he then thought.

'Not Peyton, too...' he thought further, wondering if she was in a similar situation that he'd found Sierra in.

And if that was true, she needed to be found. ASAP.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 08:07:44 )

"I've been checking between our dorm and to the cafeteria." Mira answered.

"I'm just worried about her, and I'm sure you can se why." She added.

"I'm working my way up, maybe she'll be in the office she's often working in. I have no idea. I just know that she's not easy to find at the best of times."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 08:26:28 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Hmmmm." Ty mumbled, scratching his chin.

"I know there's a few places she likes to haunt." he commented.

"But odds are you know of them, too..." he went on.

"You're working your way up?" he then asked. "Then I'll work my way down." he reasoned.

"We're sure to find her eventually."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 11:32:36 )

Ty could see the relief that he was willing to help.

"Yeah... thank you, Ty." She said, relief in her voice.

"Call me if you find her, and I'll do the same." She said.

"Beyonf that, I'm going to keep looking." She added before heading off after he'd agreed.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 17:41:09 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ty watched her go, and then thought for a moment.

"Start at the top and work my way down..." he repeated to himself.

He then sighed and found the nearest stairwell, taking it up to the highest floor he could get to. Once he was there, he sighed, and cracked his neck a little.

"All right, here goes..." he muttered.

He knew that Peyton had little places to crash on every floor, it was just a matter of finding them... or finding HER, more specifically.

"Peyton!?" he called out, as he started to look through the rooms, which were used for storage of office materials and the like.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 00:40:55 )

Ty received silence in response, every time he called out to her. It seemed, for all intents and purposes, she wasn't there. He even tried calling her, but she never answered. Now, that could mean a couple different things, but of course he was immediately thinking it meant that there was trouble afoot.

After a bit, he found he was right.

His phone chimed, and he checked it, hoping that Mira was getting ahold of him to say that she found the fox, but instead... it was a text from Peyton.

Hey... you called..? It was a simple text, and it made it seem as if she was all right, and everything was ok, but the use of the dots implied more, at least to those who knew her.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 03:01:00 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"........" Ty was silent as he saw the text.

"Damn it." he cursed.

Where are you? he texted back.

It's not safe in this building. You need help. he sent further.

"Come on, come on..." he muttered.

"Where ARE you, Peyton...?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 03:46:22 )

records was all that Peyton's reply was, and it took longer than he felt comfortable with to receive it, as well. At least she told him where she was, though.

Granted, she was a good distance from him, but if he moved fast he could get there rather quickly, he was sure.

When he reached the records room, he found it a bit of a mess. Papers were everwyere, at least two of the cabinets were knocked over, and he couldn't see her quickly.

Although it didn't take terribly long before he found her. She was sitting against a wall, by a plug with her phone plugged in, and seeming to be a bit listless. She was't as bad as the others, not much any means, but she didn't seem to be the most energetic and lively now. Of course, but at least he knew where she was, and she was alive.

Although the bit of blood he could see, and her awkward positioning, was a bit concerning.

"Hey." She said quietly.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.