Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Unfamiliarity

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 03:54:58 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

".....oh geez." he muttered after a pause.

"Peyton, come on." he said.

"You need to get to the medical wing, and you need to get there NOW." he told her.

"...what happened?" he then asked as he got closer towards her.

"Are you hurt badly?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 04:00:18 )

Peyton just sighed before motioning to her left, whic wasn't too visible because it was pinned beneath one of the large cabinets that had fallen.

"Think I broke it." She then said.

"And... just not feeling the best, but I think it's just all that." She added.

"Why didn't you call anyone?" Ty asked after a moment, his voice curious, concerned as he looked over how best to move the cabinet off of her leg (which was pinned from the knee down).

"Phone was killed in the impact." She answered.

"How'd you text me then?" He asked, his voice surprised, and pzuzled.

"Found a burner phone in that box there." She motioned to a box that she'd emptied off of a shelf.

"Popped my SIM card in, and noticed I had a couple of m issed calls. Sent you a text since you'd probably not freak out as I'm sure Mira was - since I saw there were calls from her too - and I'm sure that was the good idea."

♯Cover me with snow \\ Freeze me to death \\ Forever I'll lay in the alpine bed♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 04:22:57 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"......wow." Ty muttered.

"That's... pretty ingenious and ingenuitive of you." he told her.

He then sighed, and put his weight into it, pushing the cabinet that had fallen on her... off. Once he did so, he looked at her and shook his head.

"I'm going to have to tell Mira about this." he said.

"But I'm going to get you to the Medical Wing first." he went on, brandishing what he'd been given.

"This'll take us there directly. You up for the quick trip?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 04:25:20 )

Peyton winced and let out a small cry as the cabinet was moved off of her, but it was mixed with relief that it was moved, along with the obvious pain.

"Thanks." She said before sighing.

"Just send her to me. I'll fill her in." She added before pausing.

"Actually, I'll just text her." She added before quickly firing off a text to the woman, a text that basically said she was going to be in the med wing, but to give her about twenty minutes before showing up.

"All right, that's been sent. And yeah, quick trip would be lovely. My leg hurts like a bit." She added. He could tell she was in pain, as Peyton was someone who very rarely swore.

♯Cover me with snow \\ Freeze me to death \\ Forever I'll lay in the alpine bed♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 04:44:18 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"......got it." Ty responded.

He then carefully lifted her up in his arms, before they both disappeared from where they were, appearing in the designated area the pendant directed them to.

Once they were there, Ty saw the same one that had given him the pendant.

"Here." he said.

"She's suffering from the mana drain, but the more immediate issue is that a cabinet fell on her, and almost crushed her to death." he told them.

"She needs treatment for that, STAT."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 04:46:12 )

The medic nodded.

"Good to know." They stated before leading him to a bed off to the side. They had Ty lay her down before starting to check things over.

"Mira's likely gonna be panicking. Stop her from charging in here, will you?" Peyton asked before small winces and whimpers as they checked her over.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 04:54:42 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Tyson just sighed in response.

"Right." he said.

He then made his way to the entrance to the Medical Wing, and leaned against the wall, crossing his arms over his chest.

"....and now... we wait." he muttered.

He knew a panicked and irritated Mira would be approaching, and he needed to stop her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 04:58:59 )

Ty wasn't waiting long before he heard the quick steps of Mira approaching. She didn't look panicked, exactly... more concerned. Quite extremely at that.

"Ty, is she all right?" She asked, concern in her voice as she approached.

"Seriously... is she going to be all right?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 05:22:14 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Tyson was silent, and nodded.

"Yeah." he said.

"She's suffering from the mana drain, though." he told her.

"That caused an accident, and a cabinet in records fell on her." he went on.

"But she will be FINE." he assured her.

"Well... as far as that accident is concerned." he clarified.

"The mana drain? Well, that needs to be taken care of, or we're ALL in shit." he mumbled.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 05:23:53 )

". .. . " Mira was silent, seeming to not be the most impressed by what it was that he was saying, but also not going to fight him on it.

"How can I help?" She asked.

"If that needs to be fixed, then how can I help?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 05:55:36 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"......I don't know." Tyson said.

"I don't know how to fix this situation." he admitted.

"All I know is that there might be more people in this building that need help, and can't get it. So I've been combing the building to look for any potential unattended victims." he told her.

"Peyton was one, and Sierra was another." he continued.

"As for what's causing this situation, and a possible fix, we have that tech guy, Leo, working with the new girl, Violet, to try and solve this."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 06:15:55 )

Mira just sighed. That wasn't something that she wanted to hear, but she realised that it was something very real.

"Well, that ain't good." She commented, referrign to how there wasn't much that could be done.

"But whatever. At least she's alive." She then said, jumping back to Peyton

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 06:40:39 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Indeed." Ty responded.

"I got to her in time." he said.

He then told her why she had been unable to contact them, and how she finally DID manage to contact him for help.

"So she's quite capable, people often forget that." he went on.

"You can see her in a bit, but ONLY if you're calm." he told her further.

"That was essentially stressed to me."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 06:50:14 )

"Ok, at least she was able to do that," Mira said before sighing. "What the bloody fuck is it that she was doing in the records hall?" She asked.

"That's the confusing bit." She added.

"Anyway, if you want help scouring this place, I'm willing to." She then said. "I know this building is huge and I doubt you want to scour the entire place yourself."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 07:11:44 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"..........." again, Ty was silent.

"That... that is a very good question." he told her.

"One of us needs to ask her that when she can be seen." he reasoned.

"And any help scouring this building would be greatly appreciated." he then said further.

"This IS a large place..." he agreed.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 07:25:24 )

Mira nodded.

"Well, if I'm banned from seeing her for the moment, I might as well make myself useful, no?" She asked.

"Where have you looking?" She asked. After he told her that he hadn't really headed out to check much yet, she nodded.

"I'll start in the dorms." She then said. "I think it's where most people would be anyway."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 07:42:31 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Makes sense." Tyson replied.

"When you're allowed to see Peyton again, if you ask her why she was in records, and she responds, let me know what she says." he told her.

"For all we know, she was following up a lead that's related to this." he reasoned.

"And if so, it may be a major piece of the puzzle."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 07:43:28 )

"Yeah. I'll definitely ask." Mira agreed. "And let you know."

"Anyway, I'm heading down tot he dorms, see if there's anyone down there." She said.

"Catch ya later." With that, she headed off

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 08:05:21 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"See ya, Mira." Ty responded before she headed off.

"....." he was then silent, before sighing.

He then started to make his way through the building, but absently ended up making his way to the receptionist's area right before Hal's office.

"Hm." he mumbled.

He then made his way to the door paused for a moment, and then knocked on it.

"...anyone in there?" he asked, taking a few steps back.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 08:18:27 )

He was met with silence before the door opened. As she poked his head in, curious, he saw Hollie sitting at Hal's desk, going through some of his files.

"Yes?" She asked, not looking up at him. She didn't know what it was that she was to expect of this, and she didn't even know who the hell it was - she hadn't bothered to look up.

"I'm a bit busy, so please don't linger for long."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.