Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange .:Tsun’s Shop:.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 23:11:44 )
@Tsundererra: aww thats gruesome!!! i just get just one scorpio yet but iam not in need for another =)

Donator — Your Queen Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 23:13:48 )

The Queen Declares...

@Tsundererra: I'm an aries.

It is November, time to eat all that candy.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 23:14:25 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: The scorpio item is pretty, but at least you’re guaranteed one if you buy a bundle. It’s the only reason I have that, Aries, and astrologer. xD
Btw, I love your new avi! ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 23:15:31 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Queen of Trash: Oooooh, your’s is the super rare. Aries people are very chill and nice. :)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 23:17:32 )
@Tsundererra: thank you =) my little imp loves the snow >w<
i love your avi too very sweet i want to use virgo eyes to but it dosent match as well ^^
aries i got 4 times after i got one from you!!! i was like wth i want with all the sheeps xDDD

Donator — Your Queen Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 23:21:45 )

The Queen Declares...

@Tsundererra: I got 2 of my item in the process of trying to get what I wanted hahaha.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 23:40:32 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: The Virgo eyes are my new favorite eyes. They make the best tsun looking faces. I have the same problem, but with the Aries eyes. I want to use them, but I can’t seem to get it to match to my style.
Your inventory is going to be covered with sheep. xD At least you can sell them off one day.

@Queen of Trash: Very luckyyyyyy! :3 Btw, I love your new avi! This is the first time I’ve seen you with a human face. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 23:43:01 )
@Tsundererra: haha yes :D aries eyes are my style and virgo are yours >w< i think thats kinda nice!
thats my sheep army xDDD voltra just know iam aries thats why xDDDD
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 23:47:45 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Hahaha, yesssss! We each got our own eye styles! And the site knows what our signs are, and they’re trying to drown us with their items. I swear, I have a whole army of fishies, but they’re not worth as much as your’s so I have to sell them off at 1k each. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Your Queen Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 23:51:34 )

The Queen Declares...

@Tsundererra: thanks <3 It's only my 3rd avatar here I've had a normal face hahaha.

I sell art.
I'm buying art.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 03:29:41 )
@Tsundererra: oh only June! you definitely seem like a veteran member haha
and good to know. make it to an event and become more settled |D

e

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 03:33:11 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eerie: Ohp, why thank yoooou~ A lot of recently joined members give off that veteran vibe as well.
They just mentioned that there will be a winter event, but when it starts is TBA.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 03:35:09 )
@Tsundererra: I think you seem to know lots of the users and have cool avatars haha and that adds to it
oh exciting! good to know. I admit I didn't read the announcement yet |D

e

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 03:40:33 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eerie: Awww, thank you~ This site is still so small, so you’re bound to run into the same people a lot. I remember on Gaia, it was rare to see someone you knew in the forums because there were so many members posting at once. x__x

This was a small announcement with lots of good surprises. One of the changes is that we now get notified when there’s a new announcement. :D

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 04:00:00 )
@Tsundererra: yeah I see the same faces around so I feel like I know who is generally active on here. I haven't been active on Gaia in ages but I remember that feeling. at least you could be anonymous if you wanted to be since you'd be unlikely to run into the same people haha

oh yeah I got the notification for it xD I went and turned it off actually haha
I'll just leave them on on one account

e

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 04:05:34 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eerie: It was nice for people who like to argue or be jerks, but you can’t do that on here without ruining your reputation.

I left them on only on this account of mine since it’s the one I’m always on. It will be helpful for when they announce the start of the event or when new items are released.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 04:30:18 )
@Tsundererra: yeah exactly. it's hard on small sites if you get into disagreements because then you can't avoid people at all

oh definitely helpful for the start of events and things
I never even knew they were posting announcements before tbh |D

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 04:33:08 )
@tsundererra: Could I buy Pisces, Leo, and Taurus, please? O:

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 04:48:13 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eerie: It’s really hard to get into arguments on here, but it does happen. You just pray there’s no saltiness afterwards. xD

And they just implemented the announcement system today. We used to wait for the announcements by refreshing the forum’s page or home page. T^T

@Kent: Yessss, I will send the trade now. :D

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 04:50:49 )
@Tsundererra: Thank you! o uo

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.