Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange .:Tsun’s Shop:.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 07:12:08 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: Ohhhhh, I watched the anime mostly, but I read the manga up to a certain point. I stopped for the same reason. The manga is muuuuch more draggier than the anime, but the anime felt like it rushed to a weird ending.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 07:37:03 )

@Tsundererra: > u < I started working on the shops tab just to see how much work it would require and OOOOOH BOOYYYYYY. XD There is just so much.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 11:13:33 )
@Tsundererra: yes if i know something about headache than this!!!! XD i had a Time i though the same about every Aspekt in my body and it made me really really sick. So i learned that the most pains you have are harmless.

Sure why it should Sound diffrent ;) we all are human :D i always need to think about an Song from korpiklaani "keep on galloping my black horse....." xD

I just move to sulani with my sims because of the stuff you can find at the beach i just have vampires and witches at this household (and the House is a way to small) need to move again! But sulani also is pretty and the neighbours are friendly... I just dont know why they came into my House cleaning it while iam at work xDDD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 14:10:08 )

@Tsundererra: hello! may i buy a taurus and pisces off you for 2k total?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 14:36:26 )

@Tsundererra: Can I buy Taurus and Leo from you, if you still have them available? Thanks.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 18:30:35 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pagliacci: Oof, I’ve heard about people trying to make a list of all the shop items we have just to see how much everything in every color costs, and it sounds like it’s a lot of items. xD

@Miss Sandman: I guess I’m paranoid about all the pains because I haven’t gone to a doctor since I came back from Japan. T^T The bill for my first doctor’s visit was so bad because I didn’t have insurance, and now that I have insurance, it’s hard to find a doctor. So if I am sick with something bad, I prolly won’t know until it’s too late. )x

I thought the heart would sound different because it’s smaller. xD But I guess it doesn’t matter about the size.

LOL, how did they get into your house? As long as they’re cleaning and not stealing, it should be ok! I thought you had one mermaid boy in your house, is he a witch now? xD

@ephenay: Sure, let me send the trade~ ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 21:08:01 )

@Tsundererra: sorry for the wait. thanks, dear <3

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 21:12:35 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@ephenay: It’s no worries. ^^ Thanks for purchasing!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 05:35:00 )

@Tsundererra: hi again :) i was wondering what you would like for Virgo? also do you have multiples?
i would like to offer 7k each, and i also offer art. let me know what you think ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 05:49:49 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@ephenay: I only have one extra Virgo to sell... which is why I’m iffy on selling it for just volts until I manage to get more stock. I’m planning on buying more bundles in a week or so, so if you want to come back then to see if I got another to sell for volts, you can. I think Mousy or someone else was selling a Virgo too, unless that one got nabbed. D:

For now, I’m using it in exchange for items that are hard to find for sale in the exchange. It can be stuff like soulcaster, bayou, lil piggies, showstopper, porcelain doll, sticky fingers, etc.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 05:54:19 )

@Tsundererra: ahh i got you. it's cool, thanks for the info :) I'll come by another time for that one.

could i get another pisces and taurus please?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 05:57:15 )

@Tsundererra: oh and a leo please ~

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 05:59:39 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@ephenay: Sorry for being so picky with that one. x__x The Capricorn and Cancer ones are also ones that I was unlucky on. If/when I get more of the Virgo, I can ping you :)

I’ll send the trades~ Thank you so much. ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 07:37:11 )

@Tsundererra: no worries! can't help how rng can be honestly. but i would love a ping whenever you have it back in stock :)

thanks so much for the trade btw!

banner by Ruby ❤️

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 11:50:45 )
@Tsundererra: oh yeah don't remember the details but you remember the feeling
that seems like a common occurrence. as time goes on it's hard to keep track of what exactly happened but you somehow still have a feeling about the situations

good to know these zodiac orbs will be out for a bit haha they're pretty fun

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 14:07:32 )

@Tsundererra: *repeats request* not to be a pain, Tsun... but I'd like to buy Taurus and Leo, please... if they're still available??
nvmd. thx.
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/8 17:27:25 )
@Tsundererra: but its good you dont need to see a doctor in so long tsun! i have headache too today it sucks but theyre just headache xDD
you dont will be that sick!!! but try to find a good one =O !

yes thats another main household of mine i have 4 main households! ^^ the one i play now i try to make kids with my sims but they dont wanna xDD so i first make them abilities!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/9 06:01:21 )

@tsundererra: hiiiiiiii! I'm here for some honey hair please <3

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — Scrublord Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/9 21:33:56 )

@Tsundererra:
Is the Pawns Marching still available? ^^

>Resident robot dumpster fire<

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/10 05:19:49 )

@Tsundererra: Do you have 2 Gone Battys?
A reminder to drink water and take your vitamins.

QUEST

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.