Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange .:Tsun’s Shop:.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 04:51:23 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kent: Thank you as well. :3 Enjoy your new items~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 14:23:28 )
@Tsundererra: oh yes maturity from both parties is valuable
I upset some people before in my younger days and I'm still like errrhghghg I hope I don't run into them or that it's blown over

I know the notification is new xD I just meant I never noticed any announcements being posted before haha

e

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 14:33:01 )
*stalks tsuns treat* ~<_<~ ~>_>~

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 20:09:35 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eerie: Ooof man, SAME! I moved back to my old hometown, and I left some bad blood relations here... but at the same time, they’d be crazy to still be salty over stuff from 10+ years ago. x__x Or at least that’s what I tell myself to make me feel less anxious when I’m out and about.

Ohhhhhhhh! I used to not notice the announcements until I saw people get hyped over new stuff, and realized they do announce things at certain dates.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 20:10:19 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Ooof, I almost missed your post! How are you, my little stalker? :D

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 23:07:57 )
@Tsundererra: Hello tsun i slept now for 3 hours and dreamt wierd shit xD how about you? :)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 23:26:24 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Ooof, that sounds rough! It is getting closer to the due date, so she must be moving around a lot. x__x What did you dream about?

I’m ok~ I have this weird headache that seems concentrated on one side of my head.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 23:45:21 )
@Tsundererra: sounds like migraine dear =O? you have it always one sided over the eye! than you also usually see blurry on the eye where the headache is =O
and yeah she is moving alot but she is a fine baby she sleeps at night ^^ its muscular pain i have over my rib cage! noone knows why its just there (i was at the gyn today)
she let the nurses make the ctg today i was so proud of her!! ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 23:59:28 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I always thought a migraine was the whole head, and felt like a severe headache. I’m always paranoid and think I have a tumor or a brain hemorrhage when I get weird head pains. D’x

I’m glad it’s not her causing you pain, but that muscular pain sounds bad. I hope it goes away once you give birth to her. What is a ctg? Is it like an ultrasound image? :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 00:16:09 )
@Tsundererra: no its migraine the whole head hurts sometimes if you has a hard muscle in the neck or a neckcramp =) than stress headache you always feel in the back of the head! ^^
dear than i would be dead by now i have migraine since i was 10 and i know how much it could hurt! really really bad!!!! you dont need to get stressed out by it =) you can try to vomit a bit to relief the pain if it helpes you have a migraine attack
ctg is the heartbeat of the baby and the contraction writer ^^ the last times she always kicked the plates from my stomach XD today she was and really good baby ^^
i just have a new pic of her fist from 2 weeks ago =O now she always hides her pretty face in my whomb =)

Poof~ going to pla sims ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 00:43:19 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Ohhhh, I always read stories of people who are my age and find out they need to get brain surgery, and the only symptom was bad headaches. xD I took some migraine pills and am drinking a lot of water, and it’s helping.

Awwww, I never knew what that was called. I wonder what a baby’s heartbeat sounds. It’s good that she behaved this time. ^^ Maybe next time she can pose for one last ultrasound image before she’s born.

Have fun playing Sims, dear! I hope you can sleep better tonight when you do go to bed.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 00:57:27 )

I managed to get another joyful winter AND a fall harvest. * u *
    I really like how it doesn’t feel impossible to get items on this site. <3

Would it be possible to see what the poses are for the Virgo item?
    Last I looked I don’t think it was updated in the museum (tho, I can def be wrong).

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 04:09:17 )
@Tsundererra: dont read to much about! some stuff really can make you anxious!
and i know this pain can be really scary but headache is harmeless in the most cases =) just really annoying!
oh i dont know wht it calls in english ctg is the german version ^^ and a heartbeat of an baby sounds like the heartneat of an adult just much faster! the nurses always say it sounds like running horses XDD
"there she is galopping"
thank you ^^ it was nice! but i need to search a new toen for my sims sulani isnt the right though =)
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 04:26:55 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: You’re right, reading stuff like that will just make me unnecessarily anxious. x__x The good news is, you’re right, the migraine went away.

I actually had to check what the English term for ctg is, and it’s Fetal Heart Rate Monitoring. Omg, it’s cute of them to say her heart is galloping. xD I didn’t know a baby’s heart sounds the same as an adult, that’s so crazy!

My main sims currently live in Sulani too for the sake of my mermaid sim. My favorite area is Windenberg (or whatever it’s called), but the housing spaces are so small.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 04:31:19 )
@Tsundererra: haha right! but it's like if you still remember it then maybe they do tooooo? and who knows how people will react. logically though 10+ years is a long time to hold onto something

having announcements on the same dates does make it as easy pattern to anticipate. I think I've learned that commons are on the 15th lol

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 04:38:30 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eerie: It’s weird because I remember that we ended on bad terms, but I don’t remember the details of the bad terms anymore. xD I’m too old to hold on to stuff like that anymore, but my anxiety makes me wonder if they do, though I shouldn’t care.

Yessss, and crates are always on the first day of the month, and if we’re really lucky, it might be released midnight voltra time. New orbs stay for three months, and come out a few days before the start of the next season’s month (like the next orb will be in the spring, and it will be released around Feb. 25th).

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 04:49:39 )

@Tsundererra: Heyyy, I was just wondering if you saw my comment above? > u >
A reminder to drink water and take your vitamins.

QUEST

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 04:54:27 )
@Tsundererra: Would you take18k for the fall harvest?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 04:55:51 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pagliacci: Ahhhh, I didn’t! I only went to the pinged comments. Let me go take pics of the poses and get back to you.

@Kay: Of course. ^^ I can send the trade.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:02:29 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pagliacci:

It comes with eyes, hair, a floral crown, the arms praying pose, and a dress.

And I agree, it’s not hard to collect a lot of the items on here. There are a couple that gave me a headache, like the showstopper. Literally have never seen that one sold willingly in stores. D:

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.