Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange .:Tsun’s Shop:.

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:05:54 )

@Tsundererra: Thank you! It's so pretty! :D

:( Yeah, that's a common issue with smaller avi sites. Hopefully they'll come up with a way to cycle in older items so that they don't get crazy inflated!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:16:18 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pagliacci: It is! It’s my favorite item from this season. ^^

I made a suggestion a while back that they might implement in a way in the near future to bring back older rigs. I wanted it to be a random orb gacha where you use volts, but I think they might have random opened orb items for ohms. I just need some place to burn all my volts, but I will pay ohms for premium old rigs too... ToT

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:20:10 )

@Tsundererra: That's a great idea. <3

It would be nice to have a gold sink other than collecting commons, tho. O: I know I read they were wanting to do a minigame, maybe you'll be able to do something with that. < _ <

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:22:18 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pagliacci: It sounded like we would get more volts from the mini games, but anything is possible. Like we pay to play and get game exclusive items. That would be nice. :)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:23:17 )

@Tsundererra: Or maybe we get items from the game that we can use in conjunction with volts to make stuff! :D A crafting system!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:34:15 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pagliacci: Ohhhh, we already have the reuse shop for that, but we honestly need more items that can be crafted there so I would totally back that idea up. You should go and suggest that idea in the feedback forum. :D It’s pretty good.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:37:19 )

@Tsundererra: I'll do that! :"D It would be really cool.

< u <; Right now I'm working on a spreadsheet of all Voltra items that I'm going to post for others to use once done. It's my little pet project right now.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:39:48 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pagliacci: Oh wow, how far along are you in this project? It would definitely be helpful for people to have a list they can look at in one place. Will you include any details like pricing or images?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:48:54 )

@Tsundererra: This is what I have currently.

I'll include prices of shop items, but it seems too cumbersome to do it for crate and orb items. (For the shop items, I thought about having an "estimated cost" which will include the cost off all items in that shop at value and then an "actual cost" for what you ended up spending. I also want to do a Dashboard tab with maybe some graphs... It'll take some time to complete. XD)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:55:15 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pagliacci: Omg, you are such a scientist based on your data collecting graph. xD
Oh man, something like this could help people organize their questing lists. It would be really hard to keep track of orb and crate items since they can fluctuate. I wanna see what the final product looks like when you finish. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:57:30 )

@Tsundererra: Having a visual representation of stuff is just so satisfying, lol. XD

I'm definitely going to post a thread for it when I'm done along with a little guide to using google sheets for those who are confused/unfamiliar!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 06:01:34 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pagliacci: I’m a visual person, so I prefer seeing stuff like this listed neatly. :)
You’re so nice to add a guide on top of creating the google doc graphs of all the items. The super new people will really appreciate having something like this. Are you going to keep updating it as new items come out?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 06:07:59 )
@tsundererra: I would like to purchase a Tsundererra pls OuO

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 06:16:25 )

@Tsundererra: Well, I figure that if I'm going to put it out there I might as well make sure people can use it. > w <

And I'll keep updating it for as long as I'm around~ Hopefully with my notes people will be able to update their own sheets so they won't have to re enter their information. * 3*
A reminder to drink water and take your vitamins.

QUEST

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 06:40:32 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kay: Thank you for your purchase~ ^^

@Kairu: What’s your offer? I only have one of me in stock. D:

@pagliacci: That’s very thoughtful of you to do that. :) I’m sure it’s going to transform the way people keep track of their own quests. I feel bad for the people who don’t know what new items have come out since the reaping ritual event because the items museum hasn’t been updated. At least this will tell people that there are more items out there.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 06:44:00 )
@Tsundererra: is a Tsundererra only available in auction? OuO

can I peek the legendary Mayor Tsun in pixel action?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 06:53:00 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: Unfortunately, since there’s only one available for sale, it has to be given through an auction. The good news is that you’re the first and only bidder. xD

Btwwww, I love your new avi! We have matching moon and stars dripping thing behind us. :D

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 06:55:46 )
@Tsundererra:
yeeeee I want the one and only Tsun yis plsssss

yea i like this red/black combo.. i is now Madam Red

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 07:00:51 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: Omg, it does remind me of Madam Red! I really liked her in the beginning because she was fun, but I felt bad for her in the end. I’m a Grell fan, so I 100% have to back him up and what he did to her. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 07:02:26 )
@Tsundererra: i kinda stopped reading black butler manga. i guess that was when i find the certain arc draggy (well ya know i was trying to catch up every month for the new pages xD)
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.