Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Rags to Riches: Raffle Ended!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 02:39:15 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I only managed to solve it by using a different decoder things, but ughggghhhggghh it took sooooo long and I was so confused about everything. ;o;

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 02:48:33 )

Must reach 500 pages!!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 02:55:13 )

So frustrated... I left hours ago just to get the girls off the school bus. Then I had to do their homework .nmake dinner. Do dishes. Clean their rooms. Get them ready for bed.

How the heck did so much time pass without stopping at all

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 02:55:52 )

I did get one entire shelf of books organized finally though. And I made labels for every single book on it so that they'll start putting their books back on the shelf.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 02:56:17 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Ohhhh, you seem so active in learning everything about it. I only notice stuff when there are changes that are happening, or have happened once new houses are built.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 02:57:09 )

Oh and I also made a shoe rack... That must be where my extra time went. That I lost.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 02:57:41 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Also, the staff only mentioned 100 pages. xD Lina just wants to crush the goal 5x over!

And omg Sha, did you do your kid’s homework? Or help them with it?

Either way, it sounds like a busy day.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 03:00:12 )

Help them with it. Sometimes it takes ten minutes. Sometimes it takes hours. Depending on our frustration levels.

Mine are rather high today. . . And my OCD clashes with my daughter's adhd to drive us both up a frustrated wall. So when I get the "I don't want to do it I want you to give me the answer and I'm going to throw a hissy fit until you give me the answer and I have to make no effort"

And she in return gets "I will help you. I will not do for you." .....

Yeah we take many many breathers and it can last for hours on those days.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 03:02:37 )

Both girls hate that I won't just give them answers and that I will calmly walk them through helping themselves.

When they burst into tears like I'm a wicked witch because I nicely said "try sounding out the word" and didn't say "the word is blah" .... I get a little pissy and lose patience by the tenth time they do that .

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 03:03:01 )

Laundry is the worst

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 03:05:33 )

500 is the number to be

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 03:06:02 )

I also had to deal with the "mommy I think I'm a guy but I'm really a girl" long drowning conversation of a 5 year old who endlessly talks and doesn't let you respond and she repeats it in different ways and you have no idea how to respond because you're not really sure what she's saying.

She apparently thinks that her voice sounds like a boy? Or someone told her she sounds like a boy? I have no idea.

My almost six year old was having a gender identity crisis tonight and I had no idea how to help. FML

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 03:07:33 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: LOL, I got curious about it when my cousin got a shitty but expensive apartment in Manhattan. But I would probs care about it more if I lived in an already expensive area. Mine is trying to be like your area and other pricey cities...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 03:10:35 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg Sha, I remember those feels when I taught elementary and junior high school kids. Luckily, I only had to deal with that kind of behavior from 8-5. xD Stay strong, and don’t give them any answers no matter how many hissy fits they throw.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 03:12:40 )

I don't. It just leads to some very exhausting days and a few to many frustrated yells and breather breaks. XD

She was only just diagnosed with not only adhd, but Scd, and dyslexia. A trifecta that makes learning incredibly difficult. And mommy is NOT who she wants to learn from.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 03:16:58 )

Page 100 is okay, but obviously page 500 is the page to be

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 03:17:52 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Oh man, you’re gonna need A LOT of patience for kiddos with ADHD and dyslexia. )x She’ll thank you for not going easy on her one day when she realizes she can’t get her way by acting like that. I hope she gets lots of good support at school to help her learn.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 03:19:15 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

You should ask if they’ll give us anything else for hitting another 100 pages. It sounds like they had an item made to celebrate us hitting the goal. Maybe we can get a recolor of stuff for another 100 pages?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 03:19:44 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

MAKE MORE MAC AND CHEESE. With lots of gay this time.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 03:19:59 )

@Totalanimefan: every 5, 10, and 20 pages gets things. But maybe they’ll do something for page 100!
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.