Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Rags to Riches: Raffle Ended!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 04:39:49 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

They usually hand out flyers of who the blue and red peeps are outside the polls. I only know one of the peeps I’m voting for, and that’s because they’re the first transgendered person to hold that position.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 04:40:05 )

I forget what election was... I think it was actually Trump? eh i can't remember. I just remember being frustrated. it's a discussion in my area that NYC really should be a seperate state entirely.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 04:41:13 )

There was a gay guy my husband was telling me about that everything he told me about the guy sounded fantastic. His vice president was a female too which made me happier. ^^

No idea who he is though xD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 04:42:02 )

I believe when i was learning in school about the parties I liked... the green party? I think it was the name anyways. xD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 04:44:12 )

Yeah. He's blue and went on a red tv network and had some really high ratings in my area. He also wanted to take money from foodstamps and give 1000 $ to every adult in households under a certain yearly income. Allowing people to get housing, clothes, even gas to get to jobs.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 04:45:08 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg, my parents don’t understand the parties either. They’re foreign and not white (from one of Donald Trump’s shit hole country lists...) and yet they still wonder which one to vote for because they’re against gay people and they’re pro-life. UgggHhHGgGGhhhhhhh.
They also complain about poor people, yet tell my cousin to get food stamps and ask the government for help when her husband left her with 4 kids and no income.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 04:45:49 )

Yang. Hey. i think i can remember that name xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 04:47:20 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I was about to say, that sounds like Yang. I wish he got more airtime. He sounds like such a smart, good dude. I like his idea of universal basic income too.

For the big mama race I’m rooting for Warren, Bernie, or Yang.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 04:47:21 )

I'm just going to keep hoping more and more people start figuring out that things need to change and that things will as we all keep working towards it. ^^

I think I voted green the year I was actually allowed to vote.
(my registration kept getting screwed up in the system during voting times) I THINK i have it straightened out finally.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 04:48:12 )

I know I hate getting political online because it can get so dramatic. But want to give me a quick idea of who Bernie and Warren are?

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 04:49:52 )
I’m rooting for Volkan 2020

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 04:49:53 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: It’s too much for me. I asked my mom if she’s voting tomorrow, and she said she’s thinking going with republican because the democrats seem like womanizers... ummm, lady... HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT PARTY OUR PRESIDENT IS A PART OF?!
Just so much stress...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 04:50:33 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

LAU, GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT, YOU HARLOT.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 04:50:41 )

*blinks* Tsun.. I really hope she figures it out. cause. wow.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 04:52:29 )

Actually, hubby and I were sort of joking around (we have very strange conversations... just roll with it) that we should try to convince people to vote for someone completely random. Like wouldn't it be cool if we just went... Idk... Mickey Mouse. And got millions to vote for Mickey Mouse. What kind of chaos would that create. xD

Would it finally go oh hey we need change?

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 04:53:10 )

@Tsundererra: RUDE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 04:55:09 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I was waiting for Total to explain, but Warren and Bernie’s big fight is for Universal Healthcare, like how every other first world country has. They want to start taxing the suuuuuper rich to make that happen (I wanted to find a number, but I’m too stupid to think of how to word it in google. But even a lot of actors don’t make the amount that she’s going after).
They also want to raise the minimum wage.

They’re just the human decency group. ToT It’s why I want them.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 04:57:02 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Laufeia: TSUN NO RUDE. TSUN SPEAK TROOOTH.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 04:59:40 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: THAT D IS IMPORTANT.

God, I used to not mind republicans until they started not being so discreet with their racism and greed. )x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 05:00:51 )
@Tsundererra: ur a poopy pants
Shop | Hangout | Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.