Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Rags to Riches: Raffle Ended!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 05:01:46 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Awwww man, you have a good way of explaining things neutrally. xD I am biased because I’m not Christian, white, or a man, and I believe in pro-choice and gay rights. Literally voting against my interests if I go red.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 05:02:15 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Laufeia: WHY YOU NO EAT THE POOPY IN MY PANTS?! IT GOOD.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 05:03:57 )

Thank you for explaining a bit to me. :]

I know that I'm not red. I never have been. I believe in equal rights and never felt that anything i heard about red aligned with those believes. Especially these last 4 years. sheesh.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 05:04:07 )
@Tsundererra: did you lose most of your IQ points? I told you to stop eating your feces.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 05:05:52 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I wish most people thought like you and Sha. Just be kind and treat everyone equally regardless of what they look like or identify as. ): It sucks that half the country is on that hate train with Trump.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 05:06:19 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Laufeia: NO LOSE IQ. U EAT POOP. NOW.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 05:07:08 )

the other thing i know is that my husband is sick of being clumped into "fat white guy . so must be a dick head racist jerk with to much money." And i have to keep reminding him that people who just assume that are probably not that great anyways.

of course he's also sick of drag queens hitting on him because he gives off so many gay vibes himself so I think he's just grouchy and coming up with things to complain about.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 05:08:21 )

@Tsundererra: *snuggles* I love that people think like me on here and don't judge me for being a tiny little white girl xD and it's just about the similarities and how we can all be friends. That's why i love avatar sites. Good people here. SO many good feels.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 05:08:28 )
@Totalanimefan: hehe thanks :3

@Tsundererra: xD no... >_> no poop.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 05:09:54 )

Yeah. He's getting a lot of hate and it's been turning him hateful. And so we talk through things quite often so I can remind him that it's not really at him. and it's just the sorry state of the country. :/

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 05:10:40 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Oh man, I forgot that you had to deal with Brexit too. The Total household must’ve felt like shit in 2016. D:

And Sha, the people who say that to your husband are shitholes who are just adding to hate for no reason. T^T
And drag queens hit on straight men too. He should take it as a compliment because they only hit on the ones they find good looking.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 05:11:01 )

I'm sorry though. I'm stuck in my good feels right now and also trying not to burst into giggles remembering the most recent drag queen that hit on my hubby. xD

The story is too funny.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 05:14:07 )

He gets hit on ALOT by gay men. And I LOVE IT. xD

of course his mom and I are both convinced that he is secretly a top and that he will discover it one day and just hasn't yet.

Basically though , he told a drag queen who wasn't in drag that "hunny i'm positive i'm not gay." to which the guy replied "how did you know I was a drag queen." "Your mascara is to on point not to be."

Mascara.. on point. I WOULDN"T even be able to tell. xD my husband. the things he notices. I just love him for it.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 05:15:46 )
@Totalanimefan: you’re making me blush uwu
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 05:15:56 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: In defense of England, they had a lot of people who cast their vote for “leave” because they thought the majority was going to vote “stay” and it wouldn’t matter. LOL, they forgot about the hidden racists in the country.

Did they finally leave? I heard the deadline was October 31st to come up with a deal. ):

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 05:16:44 )

i can't remember the full story. But yeah. it's just fun.

okay.. i have no idea what's going on in England either. *pats rock over head*

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 05:17:15 )

Oh no Volties! I'm getting super tired. just hit me all of a sudden.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 05:19:44 )

yeah me too. I'm on the top posters for the week thing now. barely. xD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 05:20:41 )

I'll be right back. and then try to stay up at least until midnight. Unless i crash.
Last night when i felt this tired i walked to the bedroom, didn't even get undressed, and passed out minutes after my head hit the pillow.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 05:21:40 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Goddddd, they’re never going to leave!!!

@Shadami: Congrats on getting on the top poster board! Are you close to your 5k goal?

You both should go to bed if you’re really tired. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.