Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing The Climax of Destruction

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/16 05:33:00 )

It didn't take long before she was on her feet and looking out the window. She didn't see anything, was on the wrong side of the building, before heading up to the office. When she found the empty halls devoid of life, she wasn't surprised. The emptiness of the halls was expected due to the fact that it was around four in the morning. The emptiness of the office that she entered wasn't surprising either for the same reason.

As she reached the office, she found that her target was there still, just getting ready to laeave.

"Elven mana outside. Not sure what the source was, exactly." She told him before pausing. "Or rather, not sure what the reason was. I can identify the exact source, who it was, but I cannot identify the reason."

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/16 06:30:48 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"....." Sharp was silent, the bags under his eyes betraying how tired he was.

"Elven mana?" he asked.

"Just outside?" he asked further.

The woman nodded in response.

"Hmmmmmm." Hal mumbled, before pressing a button on his desk, causing a 3D model of the plans of the building to pop up. He checked the mana signatures in the model, before dismissing it, and pressing the button for the PA system.

"Would agents Calamachi and LeBlanc please report to head office now! Agents Calamachi and LeBlanc!" he repeated, before muting the system again.

"I'll have them check it out." he told her.

"Did the elven presence just arrive?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/16 06:35:02 )

"Wood elf, if that helps." She told him honestly before sighing.

"and you need sleep." She added.

"Is there anything I can do to help, regarding that?" She asked after a moment or two, honestly curious. It was about then that Sharp's cell buzzed.

I'm just coming back. What's up? it was from Aedan and made him happy to have set it up that the PA system was hooked up to everyone's phones. Would send a notice as a text.

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/16 06:55:55 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Sharp looked at the phone, as Zeke came into the office.

"What is it, Boss?" he asked.

"Ah, good timing." Hal said.

"Meet Aedan outside. Seems we have an elf visitor around the premises. Wood elf, to be more precise." he added.

"Got it." Zeke replied before leaving.

'Meet Zeke outside. Seems we may have a wood elf visitor here.' Hal then sent Aedan.

With that, he looked at the woman, and sighed.

"I know." he told her.

"Been hard to actually get some good solid sleep as of late, though. Work and stress and such." he reasoned with a shrug. "Them's the breaks when you're the boss."] he added.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/16 07:03:33 )

Terra sighed lightly as Sharp said all he did.

"You know who... or what if you prefer... I am." She commented. "You know I can help you get to sleep."

"I cannot promise quality, mind." She added as Aedan made her way to the entrance. Or at least, she was on the way there before stopping and approaching a prone figure outside.

Yo boss? I ... don't know if we have a wood elf around... I found an elf though. She sent to Sharp as a text as Zeke caught up with her.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/16 07:29:58 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Hal sighed again.

"...let's talk." he said, before checking the text.

Deal with it as you see appropriate. Unless it's an emergency, I'll deal with it after I get some sleep. he sent her.

Meanwhile, outside, Zeke caught up with Aedan, and froze.

"...the hell?" he asked.

"Wait... is this a dark elf?" he asked Aedan.

"No, can't be." he then said. "Wrong skin colour..." he mumbled.

"He definitely does NOT look good, though."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/16 07:33:52 )

"I have no idea WHAT he is." Aedan commented with a light sigh.

"But yeah.... to say he doesn't look good, that's one hell of an understatement." She added after a moment or two.

"hard to tell if he's even alive." She added before sighing and hefting the form onto her back, reminding Zeke that she was definitely stronger than she appeared to me.

"Let's get him to the medwing, since ... well, if he's going to survive, he definitrely need help."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/16 07:52:01 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Ah... yeah..." Zeke replied, as the man stirred.

"....nnnngh..." he groaned.

"Woah, crap, you're conscious?" Zeke asked.

"I... who... are you? Where am I?" the man asked quietly.

"All that matters is that you're hurt, and you need help. Thankfully, you somehow ended up here, where you CAN get help." Zeke told him, as they started to make their way to the security checkpoint.

"...I..." the man stammered, before his bit his lip.

He then relaxed against Aedan, and started to softly let tears start to fall down his cheeks.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/16 07:54:34 )

Aedan was silent before sighing as Zeke held the door open for her to get inside.

"Yo Jacob." She said as she looked over.

"Let us in. We got someone who needs medical attention like last week by the looks of it... and the feels of it since he's super wet." She then said, referring to the blood that was covering her now.

"So yeah. Let us in so that I can get him down there, will ya?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/16 08:10:40 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Right." Jake replied, before he looked at the one on Aedan's back.

"...the HELL!?" he exclaimed, his tongue darting out.

"What!? What is it!?" Zeke asked, now on high alert.

"Christopher Jenkins!?" Jake exclaimed further.

"Is that this guy's name?" Zeke asked him. "How do you know him?" he asked further.

"That's Encrae's lapdog!" Jake told them, before pausing.

"...or... was? Maybe? This doesn't look like punishment-type abuse..." he mumbled.

"Encrae?" Chris asked.

"...who's that?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/16 08:11:57 )

Aedan paused a moment.

"You... sure about that?" She asked.

"Something tells me that whatever happened, if he was, that he definitely isn't any longer, with that." She then said.

"Not... entirely sure what else to say regarding that, admittedly."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/16 08:34:14 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Ah... I..." Jake stammered, seemingly taken aback by all this.

"You know what? Go on in." he said, buzzing them in.

"Something REALLY big happened, and Chris has suffered A LOT." he told them.

"Chris?" Chris asked. "....so my name is Chris..." he mumbled.

"....wow." Jake muttered.

"Just... take him in." he told Zeke and Aedan.

"Seems like he's a shell of his former self."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/16 10:42:58 )

Aedan was silent for a moment.

"Nto entirely sure that's a bad thing." she commented before heading through the door.

"I'll get him down to med!" She caled as she headed off, leaving Zeke to go let Sharp know about this development.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/16 21:49:24 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Got it!" Zeke responded, making his way towards Sharp's office.

When he got there, he saw that Sharp and Terra seemed to be having a more informal conversation, which stopped when Hal noticed Zeke was there.

"Is it an emergency?" Hal asked.

"I don't... think so." Zeke replied.

"We didn't find any wood elves out there, but we DID find Christopher Jenkins, the #1 lackey for Vanessa Encrae." he informed them.

"....excuse me." Hal said, his tone surprised, shocked, and unimpressed. Mostly because he was wondering how Zeke could see this as anything BUT an emergency.

"But... he was beaten to within an inch of his life, and seems to have no memory." Zeke then said. "Of ANYTHING. At ALL." he stressed.

".....I.... see." was all Sharp could respond with, as he processed that new piece of info.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/16 21:54:32 )

Terra was silent for a moment before sighing.

"She... finally did away with him, I suppose." She then said.

"What do you mean?" Hal asked after a moment or two.

"I mean that Encrae has... been losing patience with him for quite awhile. She kept him around, last I saw, because of the fact that he was a necromancer, or ... is?" She asked, pausing.

"I am not entirely sure what to classify hism as, to be perfectly honest." She sighed lightly before shaking her head a bit.

"Regardless, I do think that he should be tended to. Perhaps I can help, being who I am."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/16 22:20:28 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....I see." Hal replied.

"Well, keep him under observation." he told Zeke.

"We'll deal with him later." he said further.

"I'll tell Aedan that." Zeke responded, before leaving them.

"...so she threw her #1 lackey away. Wonder if he was used up, or if he did something to break the camel's back, so to speak." he wondered aloud, before shaking his head.

"WAY too tired to ponder that right now." he mumbled.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 02:21:06 )

"It would have to be something serious to be thrown away like this." Terra commented before sighing and looking to him.

"Right, you need sleep." She then said before crossing her arms lightly.

"You have a choice. Either I, in essence, make you with a wish, or I give you a blend you'll drink in a tea once you get home to help you get some much needed sleep. You will be late tomorrow, regadless though."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 02:40:53 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Hal just sighed deeply.

"The tea." he said.

"I'll drink the tea when I get home." he told her.

"And relax, I'm out of the office anyway. Taking a sick day, essentially." he then assured her.

"That being said, I'm on call for emergencies, but Agent King is going to be taking my place in the office." he continued.

"Regardless, a blend to help knock me out would be greatly appreciated."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 03:00:03 )

Terra nodded before stepping up to his desk and holding her hand above it by a couple inches. He was able to literally watch her mana collect and swirl there, before solidifying into a small box.

"I hope you have the means for loose leaf... I should have asked beforehand, sorry." She then said as she stepped back, figuring he could grab them. She was sure that the aroma's of the various herbs and blooms in there would catch his attention.

"Be careful if you decide to sniff it. It can give you one hell of a headrush that won't fade quickly." She warned.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 03:12:40 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I... yes, I do have the means for loose leaf." Hal confirmed, taking the box.

"...admittedly, I am tempted to sniff it now." he admitted. "But I will wait until I get home, should I decide to." he told her.

"For now, I just want to get back and get reacquainted with my bed." he continued.

"Thank you for this." he then said with a smile.

"I really need the rest. Been pulling too many late-nights in a row." he admitted sheepishly.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.