Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing The Climax of Destruction

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 04:01:39 )

"That'd be fantastic, to be honesst." Phyra said with a light laugh.

"You know I'm never fond of being stuck in here. I don't have an issue with it, specifically, but just not fond of it." She added.

"Have you been home since I've been here?" She then asked. "I know that you tend to hover when I'm stuck somewhere like this..."

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 04:20:47 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"........uh..." Ash muttered, after a pause.

"Yes." he said.

"Yes I have." he told her.

"I have been home several times, actually." he said proudly, as a medic walked by.

"It's true." they confirmed.

"Miss Raziel forced him home to sleep every night." they the clarified as they left.

"......" Ash was silent now, looking sheepish.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 04:28:23 )

"well... at least there's that." Phyra commented with a laugh.

"How'd Kelly take the news of this little... predicatment?" She asked after a second or two, her tone curious. She knew that the teen in question probably would have had no issues with it, since she was well aware of their day jobs and what it entailed, but she was also curious as to how much information he'd given her.

"And did I miss anything interesting?"

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 04:53:46 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ash just shrugged.

"Kelly was okay with it." he told her. "Granted, I left out that Vanessa was involved, and Emelie was having troubles, but... yeah, she's been fine." he added, clarifying some.

"And anything interesting? Dunno." he then quickly said further.

"Things have been pretty calm since the familiar incident." he told her.

"Oh!" he then said, snapping his fingers.

"Apparently Chris Jenkins was found outside the Unit, if you didn't know." he told her.

"Beaten to within an inch of his life, and it seems his memory is just 'pfft', gone."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 05:01:48 )

"Wait... what?' Phyra asked, sitting up a bit more again.

". . . I.... have no idea what to make of that." She then admitted, all the while wondering... what had happened.

Nevermind what had happened to cause him to be in such a state, but what had she done, specifically.

And why was he being kept alive?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 05:21:52 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Same." Ash replied.

"They're working on him at the Unit, seeing if they can recover his memory. Then use that to actually FIND Vanessa." he explained.

"Their success has been... uh... minimal." he then muttered. "...okay, that implies there's actually been success." he then admitted.

"All he can remember is an image of Vanessa and some elf kissing passionately." he told her.

"He doesn't know who either of them are, all he knows is that it bothers him immensely." he continued.

"Like, whenever he sees it in his mind, he just... emotionally breaks down." he went on. "And he doesn't even know WHY."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 05:27:20 )

Phyra just sighed, heavily.

". . . That's most likely Azari." She commented.

"I'm not sure when he joined Vana's ranks, but he's been a fixture there for awhile." She added.

"But... having that image left.... I might have to go see him."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 05:49:09 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Azari?" Ash asked.

"I see." he said.

"And if you go to see him, I won't stop you." he told her.

"We'll just have to tell Agent Sharp you're coming." he went on.

"...actually, having a dark elf take a look at him might be good. Might be the key to unlocking whatever she did." he then reasoned.

"When you think you'd go see him?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 05:50:33 )

"When I'm not so beaten and battered myself." Phyra answered plainly.

"Considering he apparently can remember that one image, for all I know, he'll have some sort of immediate raction to me." She continued before sighing.

"And I REALLY don't want to be taking any hits when I'm already hurting."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 06:11:33 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....ah... yeah, fair." Ash responded.

"That... might take a while, though." he mumbled.

"Anyway, want me to go ask Emelie when you can go home?" he asked.

"Admittedly, I haven't heard anything from her since she told me how you were doing." he said.

"So yeah, want me to get a specific answer?" he asked again.

"Let's face it, even though he hasn't seen you yet, she'll know." he reasoned.

"She always knows. Everything." he chuckled.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 06:30:44 )

"Of course she does." Phyra commented with a laugh.

'But yeah. Go find out." She said. "please. "

---

She looked at her reflection before sighing. Her face was a bit of a mess, her eye was rather swollena nd already darkening as well, and there was a good amount of blood on her, falling from a split in the skin at her cheekbone. She cleaned it up, taking care not to aggravate that split, but also making sure it was cleaned, before patching up and making her way downstairs again.

"Yo, Ash. You didn't have to hit me that hard. We were sparring, not fighting." She commented with a light laugh as she reached the kitchen, where she'd left the one she was addressing.

"My face hurts like hell."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 06:55:12 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Ah! Shit!" Ash cursed.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!" he apologised.

"I didn't mean for it to get THAT serious." he admitted, shaking his head slightly.

"Look, lemme make it up to you." he then said.

"Not sure how, but... lemme make up for this." he went on.

"Just name it." he told her.

"Anything."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 06:57:26 )

"You really don't need to." She commented.

"I know how hard you could potentially hit. I'm not mad about it. I'm merely commenting." She added as she sat down at the island in the kitchen.

"First though, if you're insistent, grab me one of the bottles of the iced tea your aunt dropped off the other day, will ya?" She asked. "I need a drink."

"Seriously though. I'll be all right, and there's no need to get bent outta shape for it."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 07:31:28 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ash just sighed.

"Yeah, of course." he said.

He then proceeded to grab the drink she asked for, and give it to her.

"Here." he said.

"...guess I got a bit TOO into that spar..." he admitted.

"I didn't intend to actually draw blood, especially since you're still on the mend." he went on.

"Man, Cass would kill me if she heard of this." he then muttered further.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 07:37:23 )

She accepted the drink before laughing.

"So she won't find out." She told him simply before taking a drink.

'Oh, hey." She started.

"I know that you'll say no, but I ask every year around this point... how do you feel about doing up some corn dogs for dinner tongiht? I don't think the kids have had a chance to try yours, and you know I love when you do... but that might be because of how rare it is."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 07:55:28 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"......" Ash was silent for a moment.

"Ngh." he grunted, before sighing.

"Ah... well..." he started to say, before pausing.

"Yeah. Sure." he told her.

"Might as well get started." he muttered, making his way to the counter.

"Need to do up the batter."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 07:58:12 )

She paused a moment, not entirely sure what to make of it before just laughing.

"That was easier than I expected." She commented.

"'bout time you said yes!" She added as she got to her feet.

"I'mma go tell Kells." With that, she waved and headed off, not sure what had prompted him to say yes, but was sure that it was a case of her having worn away at him enough that he finally gave in.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 08:24:42 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ash set to work making the batter, but paused just as Ashley left.

"....." he was silent, before shaking his head slightly.

"Uh..." he stammered.

He then looked to be trying to think about something, before just shrugging.

"Whatever." he said.

"She wants corn dogs, she gets corn dogs." he mumbled.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 08:26:19 )

Sometime later, Ashley approached Ash again, this time they were alone in their room.

"Hey, question." She started as she stepped in and closed the door. He looked up from the game he was playing after pausing it.

"What's up?" He asked.

". . . why did you agree to dinner tonight?" She asked, her tone confused, curious.

"I ... I fully expected you to say no, as you always have, but... why didn't you?"

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 08:45:10 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Huh?" Ash asked.

"I... no reason?" he responded.

"I mean... well... you liked it, the kids liked it." he said.

"I've said no a lot." he went on.

"So... I mean, should I not have?" he then asked her.

"You wanted them made up, so I made them up." he then said with a small shrug.

"Simple as that."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.