Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 15:57:23 )

@Whimsy: yes which is what I want because I want to be able to find a job fast after school is done ^^
How are you today?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 15:57:50 )

@SorrowTheMad: I heard you guys are going through a heat wave. Are you staying cool enough?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 21:21:40 )
@Totalanimefan: We had a couple of bad days where it got over 100 and we even got UV Light warnings on my weather app, but most of the time it's been pretty windy, and cool. We did have a hellacious storm a few nights ago though, where the rain was going sideways. Tons of damage to trees and cars and houses. But otherwise it's been alright. :) How's the weather been there?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 21:36:08 )

@SorrowTheMad: I hope you stayed out of the sun!
Wow that's some extreme weather.

It's raining here atm, but it's not extreme. Just some rain. It could get a bit more serious later. Might drop a total of 2 inches in just a few hours.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 21:45:22 )
@Totalanimefan: felt like family treated me saying i have social anxiety like a joke

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 21:50:19 )

@DreamerZ: I'm so sorry. I hate it when my family isn't supportive. Sometimes people just don't understand things that don't happen to them. Cause they don't have it, they don't get why someone else isn't the same.
How are you feeling today?

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/23 06:28:53 )
@Totalanimefan: good idea! the sooner you're employable, and the more scope there is for employability, the better. i hope you have a career you enjoy that brings you the monies!

today i'm honestly upset enough to cry. because my family has a problem with me cutting the hair on my head short (like a pixie cut or 'boy cut'), but then they have a problem with me not removing my body hair especially my underarms. but i like being androgynous, for gender reasons (i'm a demigirl) and i don't feel attractive if i'm as feminine as they want me to be. it's really upsetting how they think their opinions on my body are important but my own feelings about my body aren't.

roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/23 14:08:16 )

@Whimsy: thank you ^^
That’s awful. It’s your body and you should be able to feel comfortable in it. And it’s none of their business how short or long some of your hair is. I’m sorry your family is acting that way.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/24 02:52:04 )
@Totalanimefan: i have y'all.So, i'm getting better

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/24 03:55:48 )

@DreamerZ: it’s always nice when your internet family can help out. How are you today? Better I hope?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/24 16:53:33 )
DreamerZ:
@Totalanimefan: felt like family treated me saying i have social anxiety like a joke

My family literally laughs in my face when i try to tell them that and they say "But you're a social butterfly and talk to everyone!!" .... it's called over compensation and my anxiety about seeming rude winning.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/24 22:35:26 )
@Totalanimefan: i am. Finally told ma i was bi-ish and gender fluid. Its a load off, bc that stuff was bugging and hurting my since last year n' longer for the 2nd thing

@Alorrena: omg that's almost exactly what was said. Can't stress enough I talk only when I feel I should n' that friends don't count bc my girl 1s known me forever, my main discord group took me ages to fully open up n' nearly 2 years to voice chat. Then my dnd group on discvord I was super quiet at 1st and eventually became more social. These are extreme exceptions. Most other interactions are forced unless I like your aura. Like the mythology foxes I represent I'm just a really good faker lol

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/24 23:13:24 )
@dreamerz: totally get that. Honestly, for me on discord, in my husband's server where i've been "talking" to the same people and have met some in person, and even a couple i've LIVED with, it wasn't until recently (like since i joined voltra and started talking to people here regularly!) that i've been actively talking to people

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/24 23:20:06 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Maybe..if i can get enough Volts for it haha.. how goes kyour day mine just got better. the staff managed to get me my account back. <:3( )~~

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/25 06:11:01 )
@star2000shadow: Oh good, you got your account back! I saw your support thread! That sounds super frustrating!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/25 06:24:00 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alorrena: it was, I'm relieved to be able to play with my main account haha. so how goes your day. <:3( )~~

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/25 06:47:26 )
@star2000shadow: It was good! Work was boring, but that was fine. then we went to Dnd, but because only half the party was able to go today, we ended up doing a one shot which was pretty fun. I found out that i don't care much for plain rogues, and that i'll stick to my rangers and druids instead lol How was your day?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/25 14:06:40 )

@DreamerZ: good for you. I hope they learn to except that. <3
@star2000shadow: that’s great! I’m ok. I had. Rough day yesterday but today is a new day.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/25 17:10:16 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alorrena: a bit stressfull but not to much 'rubs face' we're moving come august first, so the rest of this month and next month is figureing out how to get everything packed up and moved to the new place.
@Totalanimefan: hear you on nrough days. Found out the day before my birthday, June 13th, the women who was like a second mom to me passed away. and no one, at church or even in her family thought to tell me. so i found out by accident when i called the church we both went to to get help on cat food. they had a message about celebrating her life, which they only do if someone's passed on. so in a panic i left a message there, and at her son's phone. they still haven't gotten ahold of me. anyways by the time i got home i decided to look up the obit for the area. and that's how i found out she was gone when i thought she was still recovering. which means her husbands gonna be fallowing her pretty darn soon considering they where practically one person. so im kinda..depressed? numb? I'm not sur ejust sad for sure. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/25 21:23:41 )
@star2000shadow: oof. i get that. I know that's difficult. Do y'all have a truck or are you thinking of renting one from like uhaul or something?

Also, i'm sorry to hear about your second mom, that's really hard to deal with. Make sure you allow yourself time to grieve, because you'll need it.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.