Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 00:23:06 )

@Alorrena: Thank you. I've been trying with the distractions. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't lol. I'm also trying to sell my house but with the raising interest rates it's not looking good. Just had to reduce the price today.
Sounds like a good idea. I love going for walks. ^^ 79 is a bit warm. Do you keep the curtains closed to help with the temp in the house?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 02:12:20 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, we do. I was more annoyed by it because it's more than the usual 78 that she likes to keep it at. But once i realized what happened, i turned it down. Yeah, the housing market is insane. I'm sure it was frustrating to have to lower your price. If it wasn't so hot or humid out (florida. -eyeroll-) i'd go for a walk after work too. That'd be nice.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 02:47:47 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alorrena: no i should get to it just talking shouldn'lt take me to long. its just keeping my interest in doing the chatting haha. lately i've been in a gaming mode 'shakes head' haha. i've been playing sims4. got their new werewolf pack haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 02:51:42 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: it is definetly fun 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 03:27:46 )

@Alorrena: I waited until the sun went down to go for my walk tonight. It was nice.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 03:28:08 )

@star2000shadow: any plans for this week?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 03:53:24 )
@Totalanimefan: i bet. i just went out to wawa and stood outside my front door a minute to eavesdrop on Tyi and his mom because they were not yelling but not talking normal volume and it made me anxious so i waited. it was about dishes, i think.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 04:44:10 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: any plans for this week?

No probably non at all 'shrugs' just siting and chilling though tomarrow Im probably gonna see if its okay if i go to the library. after next month I won't be close enough to just walk over 'makes face' that's the only downside to this move haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 04:47:09 )
@star2000shadow: okay! Just thought i'd offer :] And nice! I was just telling Tyi last night that i wanted to play sims 4 but i don't remember our login info. and then i was going to download origin, but then i got distracted lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 13:03:46 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah we've been having really crazy weather. Super bad storms into really hot sunny days. It's crazy

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 16:38:39 )

@Alorrena: She really needs to stop being so bitter about everything. It's probably not you. She probably just hates her life and takes it out on you (which isn't ok)

@SorrowTheMad: Are you able to stay cool? Do you have AC?

@star2000shadow: I love going to the library. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 19:35:37 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Alorrena:
@star2000shadow: okay! Just thought i'd offer :] And nice! I was just telling Tyi last night that i wanted to play sims 4 but i don't remember our login info. and then i was going to download origin, but then i got distracted lol

yeah getting distracted is easy all things considered. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 19:41:04 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: tis one of my favorite places 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 19:41:53 )

@star2000shadow: me too. I think it's an awesome place.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 21:16:26 )
@Totalanimefan: i agree, but i'm not going to say anything to her because i like to avoid confrontation if i can. it also feel so good in the house right now because we have our office door open and the ac at 76 (still warmer than i'd like, but it's a compromise.) i'm waiting for the day she says she's moving and will no longer be living here because we will be keeping the house a lot cooler- like 72-74 (just cause his mom says it won't be able to handle 68-70. so we'll see what it can handle. i'll probably buy portable AC's too to help keep it cool in here.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 21:17:54 )
@star2000shadow: yeah, it can be. i'm finding myself more and more distracted lately, especially because i found a way to reread some of my favorite books.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 23:03:37 )

@Alorrena: Yeah a lot of times if you make it too cold, the system will run really hard and then break. I'm sure that 73-ish will feel a lot better if you are having it in 78 right now.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/29 01:08:00 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah, i'm pretty sure it will too. that's the other reason i want to get the portable ac units. i'll just have to be sure to get one with a dehumidifier in it.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/29 01:18:22 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: me too. I think it's an awesome place.

and hey fre books to read ..and they can get books from anywhere which is awesome.

Alorrena:
@star2000shadow: yeah, it can be. i'm finding myself more and more distracted lately, especially because i found a way to reread some of my favorite books.

and that is always fun 'nods' i ether own them, or have looked up whole series and Ebooked them 'nods' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/29 01:31:55 )
@star2000shadow: yeah, same. Though right now i'm using readanybook because i''m broke and i owe the library here money. I do love going to the library though. it's one of my favorite activities.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.