Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/1 05:12:37 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah, that's true. Its just so mentally exhausting though.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/1 13:23:12 )
@Totalanimefan: Glad to hear you have AC! Yeah it's been getting up into the 80s here mostly, and as low as 50 (super windy on those days), but we've been up over 100 a couple times too.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/1 14:21:53 )

@Alorrena: agreed. How much longer until she is gone?
@SorrowTheMad: wow that weather is all over the place. It’s in the 90’s the next few days here.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 04:03:27 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: no just over by walmart in the same town I'm in. so it should be fine. its just the juggle to get all the items there that I need to get. <:3( )~~

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 09:53:46 )
@Totalanimefan: That's the other thing... i have to fake a couple paychecks from tyi because she wouldn't move out if He wasn't working too, even though i can pay for all of the bills here with the money from the new job, and then everything from the 1st job is free, but whatever. So we thought it was once we got the new jobs she'd move. So now it's after 2 paychecks, and at the grandparents there's some things we need to do, like clean out Gram's shed and where she's going to end up putting her stuff when she moves, and THEN she'll move out.My husband has severe anxiety when it comes to employment, to where he gets really bad panic attacks and nearly passes out from them, so i'm not making him work if he doesn't have to and he doesn't. so.... could be 3 more weeks, could be longer.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 16:25:56 )

@star2000shadow: That sounds tough. Is there a bus system you could use?

@Alorrena: Yeah I remember you saying that. Maybe in the future he could see a therapist about that if he wants. I remember being really afraid to get a job at one point. I hope that she lives soon lol

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 22:00:47 )
@Totalanimefan: me too. She and Gramps are supposed to go to jersy sometime this month, so that will be a WONDERFUL week without her here lol. Honestly, its such a weird relationship with her. Sometimes she's awful and complaining about everything we do, or whatever, and other days she's fine and happy and chatty and more than tolerable (and doesn't give me any anxiety!!). I don't get it. Well... Kinda. I think it's more on days that she's not working and is not with gram all day that she's happier. which i get. Remove the stressors and she's actually kinda chill. But just cause she's stressed doesn't mean she has to take it out on me and Tyi.

unrelated, i'm having a good day- Tyi agreed to mexican take out today and it's been so long since he's agreed to mexican food. it's probably one of my favorite kinds of foods too.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 23:05:58 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: That sounds tough. Is there a bus system you could use?

@Alorrena: Yeah I remember you saying that. Maybe in the future he could see a therapist about that if he wants. I remember being really afraid to get a job at one point. I hope that she lives soon lol

yeah, that requires money of which i don't have. i barely have enough to do laundry and get the house hold cleaners and food for me and the cat. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/3 00:08:40 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah... too much going on

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/3 00:11:04 )
@Alorrena: been feeling better, love?I been distracted QQ

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/3 02:07:02 )

@Alorrena: That sounds like a good dinner. I like it when I can eat out ^^

@star2000shadow: Does your town/city have a free bus pass for those that make under a certain amount of money? Most places do. I actually would ask about that at the library. They tend to know about that kind of thing.

@DreamerZ: What's up? Politics or something at home?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/3 20:42:43 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah it has been. Even on the normal weather days the wind has been awful. Yeah that's really hot, no thanks!

What have you been up to? I've been getting out a lot with friends, and I've been really listening to this band I just found out about called Ice Nine Kills. All of their songs are based on a famous (usually horror) movie, like Funeral Derangements is about Pet Sematary, A Grave Mistake is about The Crow, Communion with the Damned is The Exorcist, ect. It's super cool to have a band concept like that, and I love it :D

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/3 21:18:58 )
@DreamerZ: a bit yeah. still hot, but 'm alright. Three day weekend is nice, and i slept in today lol

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, i like it a lot too. it's been a while since we've gone out to eat specifically mexican food, so it was really nice.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/4 02:29:20 )
@Totalanimefan: just was busy n lacked rest nn' politics is drama in general though lol

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/4 02:30:34 )
@Alorrena: good. like when you're happy n.n

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/4 02:37:25 )

@SorrowTheMad: yea. Either yesterday or the day before the wind was so hot. It’s like it was heating you up instead of cooling you down. Not good. Summer used to be my favorite time of year but now I just see people suffering because of the heat. :(
That cool. Mostly been freaking out about the Supreme Court rulings and studying a ton. I’m really close to finishing my degree!

@Alorrena: yeah that sounds good. What did you get?

@DreamerZ: does the summer heat effect you a lot? I’m normally ok but today I went out and it really tired me out. I couldn’t take it and had to lay down when I got home. The politics have been stressing me out too.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/4 03:15:59 )
@Totalanimefan: it fatigues me, yes. it was mostly in house therapy evaluation, so, I can keep it going. But, as said dealin w/ ppl [though the ladys a sweetheart lol]. The scheduling was last sec [bc they don't come saturdays normally, but, Mondays a holiday. Then there's my ma, who didn't wanna do much for the 4th. i just ask her to grill hot dogs, she agrees. Nowshes freakin inviting ppl making it as thing n' I'm like ''thats NOT what I asked...''

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/4 03:44:18 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: um not sure but I'll do as you suggested and ask 'nods' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/4 04:38:49 )

@DreamerZ: that all sounds like a lot.

@star2000shadow: I hope they will be able to help you. I’m sure having a bus pass would help a lot. Nice avatar by the way

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/4 05:07:54 )
@Totalanimefan: ssdly, but, what can ya do

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.