Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 02:34:09 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alorrena: oh i know i don't need four of a two item orb item, when i already have two, so yeah I'd sell the four I don't need, and keep two of theitem so i can wear it all if i want or at least what i like from it rather then every pose. that's all i meant. <:3( )~~

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 02:57:16 )
@star2000shadow: ah, gotcha, yeah i can understand that then. Extras are always good for selling.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 04:22:57 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alorrena: Yep, i updated my selling thread and at some point I'll look up each price in the MP guid e and know where to go from. <:3( )~~

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 04:53:56 )
@star2000shadow: oh nice. Good luck. I really hate the price guide. it just feels so disorganized to me. i think a search function would be nice though.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 04:56:55 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alorrena: well maybe that will come with an actual marketplace 'blinks' who knows. <:3( )~~

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 04:59:11 )
@star2000shadow: That would be nice too, i didn't even consider that.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 05:38:38 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alorrena: haha yeah I don't even know if they have plans for it but it is something to think about and or suggest. and i cannot figure out wha ttype of 'bottom' i want with mah avi 'sigh' <:3( )~~

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 08:37:23 )
@star2000shadow: oh man i get that! i have that struggle every time i change my avi unless i start with the bottom and go from there.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 18:02:28 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alorrena: I tend to start with an item and then see where I go 'nods'. <:3( )~~

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 18:22:56 )
@star2000shadow: Yeah, i do that too sometimes. Or i'll pick a theme or color scheme and go from there

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 18:43:16 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alorrena: this is true 'nods' 'hums' I'm waiting on two trades to see what I can with the other items haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 19:10:37 )
@star2000shadow: oh nice! I'm really enjoying seeing what you come up with!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 19:26:26 )

@DreamerZ: That's a plus at least. How was your weekend? I wasn't online much this weekend.

@star2000shadow: Oh my gosh, that's soo awful to hear. I hope that you will be ok. Please take time for yourself.

@Alorrena: How's work going? You still in training?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 21:52:04 )
@Totalanimefan: it's going ok. Still boring, still in training. Though, today we're starting product training at least. i'm super tired today though. how are you doing? Feeling any better than the other day

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 22:19:20 )

@Alorrena: Better, probably? But my mind is still reeling. I feel like I can't find a moment of peace. Still working through things.
I'm glad things are going well for you today. Maybe you can get a nap later?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 22:23:34 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Alorrena:
@star2000shadow: oh nice! I'm really enjoying seeing what you come up with!

aww that's so sweet of you to say 'blush' at the same time all this chatting has me at 56 so I'm almost to my last item haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 22:24:38 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: I will hun, 'rubs face' im havding a pretty chill day today which is nice. just relaxing, not doing anything strainful. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 22:31:39 )

@star2000shadow: That sounds nice. I think I'm going to do the same.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 23:53:17 )
@Totalanimefan: I get that. Things can be crazy for a while, especially with the newest stressor for women/birth givers. Not to mention the possibilities of what may happen next. it's scary. And if you've got something else going on right now too on top of all of that, yikes. Just take some time to wind down, maybe read a book or something to distract yourself. If you need any recommendations, i've got several YA books i can suggest.

I'm finally off work and now i'm not tired enough to nap, but i probably won't stay up as late tonight. I went to the gas station for a drink, and i think that's going to end up being my after work transition routine. It also helps because it gets me out of the house for a little bit. Speaking of reading, i started rereading a book earlier today, nd i think i'm just going to do that today so it doesn't get so warm in our office. It was warm today because MIL was home so we didn't have the AC down like we normally do and she had it at 79 this morning x.x it was gross.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 00:03:52 )
@star2000shadow: oh nice, i have extra dust bunnies if you want them
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.