Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange .:Tsun’s Shop:.

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:37:19 )

@Tsundererra: I'll do that! :"D It would be really cool.

< u <; Right now I'm working on a spreadsheet of all Voltra items that I'm going to post for others to use once done. It's my little pet project right now.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:39:48 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pagliacci: Oh wow, how far along are you in this project? It would definitely be helpful for people to have a list they can look at in one place. Will you include any details like pricing or images?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:48:54 )

@Tsundererra: This is what I have currently.

I'll include prices of shop items, but it seems too cumbersome to do it for crate and orb items. (For the shop items, I thought about having an "estimated cost" which will include the cost off all items in that shop at value and then an "actual cost" for what you ended up spending. I also want to do a Dashboard tab with maybe some graphs... It'll take some time to complete. XD)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:55:15 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pagliacci: Omg, you are such a scientist based on your data collecting graph. xD
Oh man, something like this could help people organize their questing lists. It would be really hard to keep track of orb and crate items since they can fluctuate. I wanna see what the final product looks like when you finish. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:57:30 )

@Tsundererra: Having a visual representation of stuff is just so satisfying, lol. XD

I'm definitely going to post a thread for it when I'm done along with a little guide to using google sheets for those who are confused/unfamiliar!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/6 06:01:34 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pagliacci: I’m a visual person, so I prefer seeing stuff like this listed neatly. :)
You’re so nice to add a guide on top of creating the google doc graphs of all the items. The super new people will really appreciate having something like this. Are you going to keep updating it as new items come out?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/6 06:07:59 )
@tsundererra: I would like to purchase a Tsundererra pls OuO

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/6 06:16:25 )

@Tsundererra: Well, I figure that if I'm going to put it out there I might as well make sure people can use it. > w <

And I'll keep updating it for as long as I'm around~ Hopefully with my notes people will be able to update their own sheets so they won't have to re enter their information. * 3*

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/6 06:40:32 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kay: Thank you for your purchase~ ^^

@Kairu: What’s your offer? I only have one of me in stock. D:

@pagliacci: That’s very thoughtful of you to do that. :) I’m sure it’s going to transform the way people keep track of their own quests. I feel bad for the people who don’t know what new items have come out since the reaping ritual event because the items museum hasn’t been updated. At least this will tell people that there are more items out there.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/6 06:44:00 )
@Tsundererra: is a Tsundererra only available in auction? OuO

can I peek the legendary Mayor Tsun in pixel action?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/6 06:53:00 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: Unfortunately, since there’s only one available for sale, it has to be given through an auction. The good news is that you’re the first and only bidder. xD

Btwwww, I love your new avi! We have matching moon and stars dripping thing behind us. :D

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/6 06:55:46 )
@Tsundererra:
yeeeee I want the one and only Tsun yis plsssss

yea i like this red/black combo.. i is now Madam Red

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/6 07:00:51 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: Omg, it does remind me of Madam Red! I really liked her in the beginning because she was fun, but I felt bad for her in the end. I’m a Grell fan, so I 100% have to back him up and what he did to her. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/6 07:02:26 )
@Tsundererra: i kinda stopped reading black butler manga. i guess that was when i find the certain arc draggy (well ya know i was trying to catch up every month for the new pages xD)
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/6 07:12:08 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: Ohhhhh, I watched the anime mostly, but I read the manga up to a certain point. I stopped for the same reason. The manga is muuuuch more draggier than the anime, but the anime felt like it rushed to a weird ending.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/6 07:37:03 )

@Tsundererra: > u < I started working on the shops tab just to see how much work it would require and OOOOOH BOOYYYYYY. XD There is just so much.
A reminder to drink water and take your vitamins.

QUEST

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/6 11:13:33 )
@Tsundererra: yes if i know something about headache than this!!!! XD i had a Time i though the same about every Aspekt in my body and it made me really really sick. So i learned that the most pains you have are harmless.

Sure why it should Sound diffrent ;) we all are human :D i always need to think about an Song from korpiklaani "keep on galloping my black horse....." xD

I just move to sulani with my sims because of the stuff you can find at the beach i just have vampires and witches at this household (and the House is a way to small) need to move again! But sulani also is pretty and the neighbours are friendly... I just dont know why they came into my House cleaning it while iam at work xDDD
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/6 14:10:08 )

@Tsundererra: hello! may i buy a taurus and pisces off you for 2k total?

banner by Ruby ❤️

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/6 14:36:26 )

@Tsundererra: Can I buy Taurus and Leo from you, if you still have them available? Thanks.
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/6 18:30:35 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pagliacci: Oof, I’ve heard about people trying to make a list of all the shop items we have just to see how much everything in every color costs, and it sounds like it’s a lot of items. xD

@Miss Sandman: I guess I’m paranoid about all the pains because I haven’t gone to a doctor since I came back from Japan. T^T The bill for my first doctor’s visit was so bad because I didn’t have insurance, and now that I have insurance, it’s hard to find a doctor. So if I am sick with something bad, I prolly won’t know until it’s too late. )x

I thought the heart would sound different because it’s smaller. xD But I guess it doesn’t matter about the size.

LOL, how did they get into your house? As long as they’re cleaning and not stealing, it should be ok! I thought you had one mermaid boy in your house, is he a witch now? xD

@ephenay: Sure, let me send the trade~ ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.