Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/20 19:55:57 )
@Koah: LOL... yeah... I somehow managed to get a bunch of different succulents somewhere along the way and have never had much luck with them - partly because things here are either dry-dry or swamped, with very little in between. The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of just emptying the pots of things around the palm trees and seeing what happens XD.

Oh... cold without any of the fun things that go along with it is just annoying! :( I hope you get a good snowfall soon! :3 We are likely to be overrun with Spring Break people soon, actually. I should make a point of heading to Clearwater Beach before they get here and mob the place - it has been too long since I've been... and this is the best time of year to be here (if you can deal with the pollen - lol!) :3

I'm glad your roommate is going to help you with the leftover Christmas pile! :3 I am being passive-aggressive about my pile right now since I've asked for help getting the boxes in the attic and everyone is ignoring me -and the mess. Right now, the boxes are piled on a coffee table in the middle of the house, and I am piling stuff up on top of that. So far, nobody has noticed and I'm tired of asking...

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/20 21:08:56 )
@Wildfire: I support the plan to dump em by the palm tree. lol.
Oh boi, you totally are in the designated spring-break destination. I lived in Hawaii for a couple of years and a lot of people flocked there in the spring too. I just stayed in my condo at the time during spring breaks. The beaches were crowded and smelled like too much sunscreen and coconut oil. lol

I need to get my son done with school. He's burning out because writing is not his favorite and he needs to write today. /sigh/

I feel your pain on asking and not getting help. Luckily, I have good relationships with my roommates. They tend to step up to help me around the house before my husband and kids do. e_e'

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/20 21:50:23 )
@Koah: lol! You're encouraging my chaotic experimental side! <3 I will probably dump the plants soon just to see what happens. :3 XD I'll let you know, or post a pic.

Yeah, I get really tired of people ignoring me or just simply avoiding things that need to be done around the house. I'm not one to yell and scream but sometimes it seems like that's the only way to even get their attention /eye roll/ I'm glad that at least your roommates are willing to help!

Yes! The locals tend to hide during spring break... Or go to the smaller beaches, but even they get pretty busy in the spring time around here. Too many people, too much sunscreen, too much sunburn, too much stupidity...

I hope you get your son through his writing for today!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/21 02:16:38 )
@Wildfire: I got lucky and my son stayed in a decent mood while we got through his writing assignment. so yay.
That took quite a while though.
My roommate really helped me out today. We got all the christmas stuff binned up and by the door for the guys to take to the garage. :3 which will no-doubt, sit for a month. lol!
My husband has been working solely on the broken water heater, which unfortunately Won't work now... which means... we'll likely need to buy a new water heater. //silent tear//

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/21 19:21:17 )
... the post from earlier that I couldn't post because Voltra was down ... or something...

Good morning.

I'm sore, this morning. The gardening I did yesterday must have been more physically stressful than I thought!

... and a new addition to that^^ which somehow was still in my cache from this morning...

I did a couple of errands this morning, so that was good. Now I have some cleaning up around the house to do and I'm hoping to do a little bit of sewing (thought of a new project to do) and hopefully, some yoga.

How is your day going today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/22 14:29:29 )
............................ good morning??
Things sure are quiet around here the last couple of days!
I hope that whatever is keeping people busy is productive and fun at least! :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/22 16:47:17 )

Good morning everyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/22 17:18:09 )
@Another Movie Addict: good morning. How are you today so far?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/22 17:42:49 )
Good Morning.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/22 18:17:37 )
@Koah: Good morning.
How are you doing today so far?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/22 18:42:16 )
@Wildfire: We accomplished a lot yesterday, so I ended up sleeping in this morning. c: I forgot to buy dog food though, so I need to leave the house to do that and I'm probably going to go poke around stores and have a 'me-day'.
My husband fixed the water heater, so no more iffy-heat for half the house. C:
and I went and bought a new washer for downstairs which arrives tomorrow. -glee dance-

How are you today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/22 19:08:22 )
@Koah: Oh, you did have a productive day yesterday! Congrats - it sounds like you got a lot done and that things went well for you! <3
You should take a "me day"! I could use one too, tbh, but today is kind of turning in to one I suppose... I'm alone in the house (guys went to the range) and I'm sewing up my current rug project. I ran out of thread on the spool and am eating some lunch now :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/22 19:23:44 )
@Wildfire: A nice home-alone day sounds amazing.
I'm going to go buy dog food and linger around town for a bit. :d Roommate wants to tag along, he loves shopping stops. XD oddball.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/22 19:28:56 )
@Koah: LOL! <3 It sounds like you have a good day ahead of you! Enjoy your shopping trip :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/23 04:20:37 )
It was a good day. I'm absolutely exhausted. So much walking.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/23 14:17:03 )
@Koah: ... but it was a good day :3 I'm glad you got out and had a good day.
My day was all about crafting, which was nice, but today I pay the price of having to clean up everything I ignored yesterday (which is one of the reasons I tend not to do as much crafting or art as I'd like, tbh... which is a stupid reason)

Anyway.................................. good morning. :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/23 14:19:12 )

howdy howdy

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/23 14:20:38 )
Hey AMA. How are you today?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/23 14:21:45 )

I'm good. Despite having been woken up by a silly dog wanting attention.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/23 14:26:13 )
LOL - but that's one of the best ways to wake up!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.