Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/19 17:52:42 )

@Wildfire: Not a lot. lol
      I lead a very boring life.
      The most exciting thing to happen is I recently redownloaded Fortnite after not playing for like 2+ years and my first game I made it to second place! :D
      Would have won but I can't aim for shit. XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/19 18:05:12 )
@Anarchist Beauty: lol! Congrats on doing so well with Fortnite...??
I don't know about you leading a boring life - don't you have kids running around making you crazy? Or am I misremembering things??

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/19 18:28:07 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Ah but at least is getting a little better ^^
Is pretty much a chill Saturday so far. I just cleaned out my fridge earlier and thrown out a lot of food sigh. Is crazy windy outside though. 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/19 18:37:26 )
@Purpsy: Ugh - that's always a fun chore :/ ... but it's a necessary one. And "yay" you've been productive!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/19 18:41:40 )

★彡 @Wildfire: And went unproductive right after xD
I wanted to go for a walk earlier but when I went out a bit to throw the trash... nope =_=

I was fighting for my life to walk out there 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/19 18:51:34 )
@Purpsy: It's that bad out there? I remember days like that. I don't miss them.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/19 18:54:34 )

★彡 @Wildfire: The wind is something I'm used to, the problem is that it was snowing last night and it was also snowing a little when I went out earlier. 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/19 18:56:28 )
@Purpsy: No walks in the snow for you? I always enjoyed them unless it was horribly cold or really coming down (and even then sometimes...)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/19 18:58:27 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Nah =w=
Is not for me and it isn't quite enjoyable to walk on this weather. 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/19 18:59:49 )
@Purpsy: Yeah, I get it... kind of like us taking a walk in the middle of a tropical storm...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/19 19:01:24 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Yep *nods*
How's your day going? Hopefully your not going crazy yet xD 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/19 19:03:24 )
eh... my day is going ok... slowly in some ways, quickly in others. It hasn't been the most productive so far, but that's probably going to change - I hope so anyway.

Yours? Are you going to try to get anything else done today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/19 19:08:22 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Hmm... nah ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Is Saturday so I'm just going to relax for today. That's my excuse pfft 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/19 19:11:48 )
ROFL! <3 Eh, why not?
I'm trying to get some stuff done on the computer, but also trying to get one of the guys (probably my poor hubby - lol) to come and do some digging around and planting seeds for me... before he gets too involved with something else.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/19 19:15:26 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Yep xD
I'm just creating another avi here again because I'm le bored.
Ooh hopefully one of them are able to help you. I'm guessing your son is extremely busy? 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/19 19:25:35 )
Oh - I don't see the new avatar yet. I'm sure that will change as soon as the page refreshes.
My one son (younger) is quite busy, yes. He just stopped by for a short while and now just left to go lead a trail ride.
The other (elder) son is... I dunno... sitting at his computer playing games and watching videos or something...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/19 19:40:10 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Oh I gave up for today and have it saved. So your good ^^

Ah I see, anything in the garden you want particularly done today? 彡★

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/19 20:00:39 )
@Wildfire: Good morning. I've been separated from my husband a lot in our marriage and it's funny how when he is around, I become so laid back and don't stress living in comfy lifestyle.
Then he leaves and I wanna tear it all down and re-decorate or move things to better the space. XD
I'm thinking of moving my breakfast nook/kitchen table into the 'common' room. Game room. Whatever that space is now. BUT that would require me to move my computer space And buy a new table for the kitchen. OTL

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/19 21:45:36 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: they actually kinda do cause i can't have anything over 60 seconds.
so it's making over 2 hours of recordings down to 60 seconds or a little below.
//instagram rules

im only uploading them there. i hate they only limit it to 60 seconds.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/19 22:37:16 )
@Purpsy: ... I recruited help from both my older son and my husband! We moved a small tree, replanted some lemongrass, planted cucamelon, pigeon peas, sweetie drop peppers, pumpkin, and sunflowers! And it is a beautiful day out there, so I'm glad I managed to get myself and a couple of my guys outside (the other guy is leading a trail ride ATM, so he's already outside-lol)

@Koah: Yes, exactly!! I do that too, although I haven't been separated from my husband too much. When we are for some reason, I always seem to get SO MUCH Done! It's really weird...
LOL - don't move stuff around just to move stuff around... it might just be that nesting instinct kicking in. But, if you "shelve it" for a while and then discover that you really like the idea, you'll come back to it and make it happen :3

@MoodyB: 60 seconds isn't SO bad, but it can be a bit of a challenge. I can see where it would be nice to have more time than that... 3 minutes comes to mind for some reason... /shrug/

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.