Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 16:59:12 )
@Wildfire: Normally when a friend tells me they're feeling foggy-headed or have inconsistent energy, I tell them to eat healthier food or drink more water. I know you already do those things.
My brother struggles with a nervous system disability, so whenever he went into foggy-ness, it was usually due to either a pain he got used to, Or, he'd go to a chiropractor to get his bones/nerves straightened out.
I hope your appt goes well. :d

I really don't know what I'll do today. I might have everything to make banana bread, maybe I'll show my roommate and my son how to make banana bread today. My lady roommate wants to learn to bake and she's home today. :d and my son loves banana bread. -shrugs- we'll see.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 17:15:56 )
@Koah: Yeah, it's usually what I tell people too, and although I could be better at staying hydrated and eating really well these days, even my "bad" is better than a lot of peoples' "good" so... I dunno. I guess I'll find out - or at least get some ideas about what's going on now. It could just be my thyroid getting a bit out of whack again, but it doesn't quite feel like that to me. *sigh* I see this doc more for the functional medicine side of things, and she just did a bunch of testing on me, but whatever was going on with my back last week deserves a look too, so it should be an interesting appointment on a number of levels. :3

Banana bread sounds wonderful! ... and it's so easy! <3 You should make it... and send me some XD

I need to get some food and take a shower, and generally start getting ready for this appointment, so I'll catch you later... *waves*

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 19:07:26 )

★彡 @Wildfire: I actually got one done so that's off the list. I think the caffeine did kick in so I don't feel so tired anymore. But I have to hit the showers first. But I actually forgot some of the things I should do today x.x It was at top of my head yesterday lol. 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 20:50:56 )
@Purpsy: ... this is why I make lists! Have you remembered what you need to do?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 20:52:38 )
I made 2 loaves of banana bread. they're still in the oven though. :d

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 20:53:29 )
@Koah: Awesome! What does your son think about the process? Your roomie?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 21:00:07 )
@Wildfire: Roommie decided to try a vegan recipe instead of my mom's recipe. I don't blame her. My mom's recipe is... not very healthy. lol.
My son had an online class, so he watched from afar and asked questions as roommie and I blended things together. :d

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 21:02:03 )
@Koah: LOL! <3 You should get Son to make it next time (or a simpler version if your mom's is particularly complicated) XD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 21:06:59 )
@Wildfire: I think next time, we'll make little muffin-pan sized banana bread bites and my son can make those. :3
I haven't made banana bread [this recipe] in years. lol. I was surprised by how much sugar and butter she adds to it.
-shrugs- I know this bread won't last long once it's cooled down. Everyone here loves banana bread.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 21:14:17 )
@Koah: LOL! Lots of sugar was the old-school way of baking (thank you Julia Child XD). You could probably cut the amounts of sugar and butter in half or even thirds if it's that much, but I understand why you made Mom's recipe and hope you enjoy it! I'm glad you made it <3 I'm not much of a baker at all (never had that kind of a sweet tooth) but when I do bake, I don't use much sugar at all - especially for something like banana bread, when there's so much sweetness from the banana itself. I make my son make banana bread if we end up with brown bananas. LOL - now I want banana bread XD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 21:26:09 )
@Wildfire: My favorite thing to make is zucchini bread. <3 yummm. and it does not use tons of sugar or butter, which is probably why my mom's recipe caught me off guard. XD
I'll likely wait until my daughter is home too, and I'll teach them both how to make it.
I need to print off all of my personal favorite recipes. I've kept them on my google drive for years because of how much I've moved around. It'd be nice to put together a folder or recipe box for my kids to use. :3

You should totally make some banana bread! lol. :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 21:29:57 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Yeah, their minimal task like cleaning my comb, sorting out dirty clothes and... crap maybe I should jot it down next time.
But I can fathom why my right butt cheek is sore ಠ_ಠ 彡★

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 21:34:14 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yeah i hope so too.
she is the only part of my family who honestly checks up on my family tbh.
and makes sure we're alright.
so she is very much like a second mom to me from how much she took care of us
with everything past 12 years.

so i hope nothing serious is going on with her.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 21:39:47 )
@Purpsy: lmao. specifically one cheeky?!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 22:05:16 )
@Koah: oh definitely put together a recipe book for the kiddos! <3
I don't have enough bananas ATM to make banana bread-lol!

@Purpsy: lol... Just one side? XD

@MoodyB: I hope she's ok for your sake :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 22:40:49 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Yep sore on the right butt cheek and on the left shoulder. My body be weird lol 彡★

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 23:27:35 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: hope so. but won't know anything for a few days
maybe a week.
too much anxiety related stuff lol.
im just hoping i will not need to do the whole jury duty thing. Bad timing LOL.

but im super happy i got my new cloth mask!
ordered it from etsy as it's based on my fave game and receiving that package was so wholesome.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 23:38:31 )
@Purpsy: lol. It probably has something to do with your cleaning yesterday. You likely turned quickly or did a weird pose at some point and you're feeling it now. I hope the pain goes away soon.

@MoodyB: ah right... Jury duty. That's always a fun notification to get in the mail. Not. I forgot you received a summons. Hopefully it will be dismissed and you won't need to go. And hopefully there won't be a delay on Grandma's test results!

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 23:42:26 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: this is my first one...and gotta say...i do not like it...as someone who has severe anxiety.
yeah i hope not. I'm like so anxious until march 3rd.
Tho am glad i have to call after 5pm...not 8am or anything lol.

but my family plans to listen to the call all together
because when anxiety inducing events happening i block all sound out lolol.
so we'll do it as a family so that's very encouraging.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/25 01:15:16 )
@MoodyB: Well, that's not too bad... it's only another week of waiting and it's good that you'll have your family supporting you when you make the followup call to... finalize whether or not you need to appear in person?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.