Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/23 19:31:19 )
@Wildfire: lol, my husband does not do a good job toeing the line between unsolicited advice and being a smart-a$$. XD He's gotten better at it recently. He's ticked a lot of people off by pushing his information on others.
I can feel the fire in this one's spirit. [if that makes sense]. I have a feeling this one is going to be so much more fierce compared to my current two kiddos.
I know what's wrong with my car. I need my roommates help to fix it. 1. it's too cold to even start my car. 2. battery is basically dead now. I have a new battery ready to go in, my roommies won't be home until tonight to help me replace it. If they even want to tonight- it's going to be cold out again by the time they get home. =o

I'm starting to clean my living space. I let it go the last couple of weeks.

I'm shy to share the names I'm thinking of. lol! I'll share the ones my husband rejected. XD Only one comes to mind, Desmond. ^^' Husband doesn't like it. -shrugs- I have a crossout list of names somewhere around here.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/23 19:47:44 )
@Koah: LOL. Hubby is learning that it's completely possible to share knowledge without being pushy... :3

And yes - that makes sense that you're getting a sense of bambino's temperament already! I like the name Desmond, but can see where it's not for everyone. I also understand not really wanting to share the names you're thinking of (it's personal), but that's also why I asked the question the way I did. Don't feel pressured in to sharing. I'm just curious, and will certainly live if you choose not to sate it! ;) <3

At least your car is an easy fix :3 I'm glad.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/23 20:22:54 )

★彡 @Wildfire: I did do some stretching earlier but my lower back is a bit sore now oof =w= 彡★

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/23 20:40:35 )
sheesh. I am cranky today. It's hard to calmly get my kid through school. =3=

@Wildfire: He and I have been married since 2011. o3o' He's really made a lot of headway with communication the last couple of years. I have too- but not in the same way. The number of times I've heard people call him an "a$$hole or smart a$$" ... I'd be rich if it was counted in dollars. lol. I've noticed this year that some of his friends now call him for his knowledge or advice and I love that. He's an intelligent person, just crappy at conveying his knowledge.

//
Flops. My mood swings right now suck.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/23 21:04:38 )
@Purpsy: ouch. I know that feeling. Do you have a heating pad?

@Koah: I'm sorry your moods are swinging and making you crazy today. :(
Communication is a skill, and like any other skill, it's requires practice...

... I'm "dogged" on the couch ATM. I gave up trying to deal with Adulting today...

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/23 21:06:19 )
I wore my slip-on shoes outside to get the emptied trash bin...
My shoes were warm enough that they stuck to the ice on my pathway and driveway. o_o' It's Freezing still outside.
also- YAY on the emptied trash bin

@Wildfire: There are a couple things I want to do today yet, especially since I'm forced to be home. But part of me wants to give up and say F-It and just draw and unwind.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/23 21:47:01 )
@Koah: lol at getting stuck in the ice with warm shoes! XD <3
I *did* just give up for the day... There's only so much fighting with myself I'm willing to do.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/23 22:26:30 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Nope but is not so bad now I think
How's your day going? 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/23 22:28:23 )
@Purpsy: Meh... my day is "going", Purpsy. I gave up trying to adult or be productive and now I'm getting tired (although it's time to make dinner) and... /shrug/... I dunno...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/23 22:31:56 )

★彡 @Wildfire: *gives you a hug* I feel like you needed that.
In my experience is best to let that feeling of unproductivity passed it's own or what it is your feeling and start fresh tomorrow.
I was having similar shitty experience yesterday... 彡★

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/23 22:42:38 )
@Wildfire: I'm also giving up a bit on my end. oof. I'm pooped.

/
I'm doing laundry and organizing kitchen cupboards. CX lol
I'm going to vacuum and then crash.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 01:05:25 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yeah she is an amazing friend.
We also play games together which is super fun!

yeah. he just needs to learn to relax. and my grandma does think a lot of his attitude just
stems from how he was raised and such.
But i still don't think it's any excuse to stress out your wife to the point she had a heart attack
from the stress.

she has some tests she's doing this week their doing just to be sure this wasn't caused
by something even more serious.
tho we won't know the results for a few days.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 13:32:25 )
@Purpsy: *hugs back* Thank you - I did need that :3
Yes, that's what I did - I gave in to the unproductivity and am planning to try again this morning. Hopefully it will work today - it hasn't the last week! *oops* but it's not ultra-important, so there's that at least, I guess.

@Koah: You're pooped, but you're still running around cleaning cupboards, vacuuming and doing laundry! XD <3

@MoodyB: I really hope all goes well for your grandmother and if they find anything else going on with her (which I hope they don't, but if they do...) that it's minor and easily remedied.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 13:35:02 )
Good morning everyone.
What is everyone doing (or planning to do) today?

I have an appointment and I have some things to take care of online. I also have some phone calls and appointments to make, but I don't think they're going to get done today just because of the other things.

Coffee??? Tea???

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 16:21:15 )
@Wildfire: OH your avi is Lovely! <3 I like it ALOT! :D
I, uh, definitely got second-wind after logging offline last night. I went to go crash, but I ended up getting peeved with clutter piles and started tearing apart those forgotten corners.

Do you have another dental appt today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 16:24:39 )
@Koah: good morning and thank you! <3
No dentist today - I'm off to see my chiropractor/functional medicine doc today. I'm hoping I'll get some answers about certain things that have been going on lately. :3

LOL... at least you have a cleaner house now? Still, I'm sorry you didn't get to rest like you were kind of hoping to do yesterday. Maybe today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 16:31:41 )

★彡 @Wildfire: No problem~
Hugs are da best therapy :3

Yeah fingers crossed for the both us that we'll get some stuff done today. But honestly I woke up this morning feeling extremely tired and sore so we'll see ┐(´~`)┌ I did finished my coffee though and hopefully the caffeine will kick in. 彡★

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 16:40:53 )
@Purpsy: good morning Purpsy. I hope your day turns out to be productive. Mine is semi-productive so far, so that's good :3 What kinds of things are you hoping to get done today?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 16:43:36 )
@Wildfire: I hope they have answers for you. I'm sure they will.

I woke up with a clear mind today. My schedule is back on track. My roommate changed out my car battery in simply 2 minutes when he got home last night. Car started, one kid is off to school today, the other one has very little to do today, and because I tidied up some areas, the house feels slightly cleaner.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 16:47:38 )
@Koah: yes, thank you. I'm sure I'll get some answers... whether or not they're what I want to hear (or do), we'll see XD ... but I can't keep this hit-or-miss foggy-headed limited-motivation stuff up... this isn't "me" and it's making me a little loopy, tbh! XD

Oh, it sounds like your day is off to a really good start! That's awesome! <3 I'm happy for you :3 What else are you hoping to do today?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.