Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/26 16:30:55 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Yeah it's everywhere there I can't avoid it even if I wanted to. I want to only scroll for my memes... ╥﹏╥
So how's your morning going? 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/26 16:34:44 )
@Purpsy: My morning is ok so far...feeling the pollen *ugh* and fighting a bit with something I'm trying to get done but I'm doing well, all in all, thanks.

what's the errand you might end up doing later?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/26 16:37:28 )
@Wildfire: Good Morning, How was your chiropractor appointment? I forgot to ask. Are you feeling better aside from sore?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/26 16:44:27 )
@Koah: good morning! Yes, I got a couple weird answers to things and a plan put in place to address some of the things that are a little out of whack. Time and diligence on my part should bring some positive changes. Thanks for asking.

How are you doing today? Got anything fun planned?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/26 16:45:16 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Just a trip on the grocery store and that's it I think. Awe hopefully your feeling better now, i'm trying to fight to stay motivated to get something done today... but i'm just tired for the most part. my sleep is just weirdly off these past two days. 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/26 16:46:34 )
@Purpsy: Any idea why your sleep has been so off? Stress? Hormones? Caffeine? Regardless, I'm sorry to hear that... wonky sleep is not a good thing. :(

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/26 16:53:20 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Honestly I have no clue. Like is not like I'm losing sleep too much, my mood has been a roller-coaster of feeling good and then feeling shit the next day. Maybe is a hormonal thing, I'm not particularly too stressed atm.

Btw I keep forgetting to tell you that I like your avi lol 彡★

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/26 17:05:45 )
@Wildfire: I'm glad you got answers <3 even if they're a little weird.

My sister gifted my kiddos a battery-operated ride-on toy for outside. So, I need to assemble that today.
Otherwise.. I hope I find time to relax. lol.

I think I need to make one store run today with my roommate. I need to cook a healthy dinner tonight tooo.. mmm..

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/26 17:27:03 )
@Purpsy: I understand, and I'm sorry that you're going through that. It really does suck. All we can do is try to relax and take care of ourselves...

@Koah: I got some answers. The test results were kind of all over the map, making for a confusing interpretation of them, but one step at a time...

Oh, that should be fun for your kids! *sees them zooming all over the place* XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/26 17:34:43 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Yeah, I'm not in a particularly in a sad mood, I think I just have no energy. So I'll be okay :3
I'll be off here for today though. Chat to you next time~ 彡★

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/26 17:37:54 )
@Purpsy: Ok, Purpsy. I hope you have a good day! <3

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/26 21:31:58 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Yes me too!
And im figuring out a new way to sketch and very happy with how one of the sketches is going.
and everyone is super friendly.
so i appreciate that so much.

and helps me with my main work too.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/27 01:59:06 )
@Wildfire: Today didn't go as planned. CX
Right after I sent that reply, my kids came to me to say there was water dripping in the house.
Busted pipe. So far it's just the upstairs, outdoor faucet on the patio.
Spent a good couple hours buying supplies at the home store. =3=
Now, just waiting to see if my husband is going to jump on the project, or if I'm going to lose my patience and do it myself.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/27 02:58:11 )

hello

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/27 14:01:08 )
@MoodyB: so now you have me really curious to see this new style of yours... can you share? Or would you rather not right now? Either way, I'm really glad it's working out well for you! <3

@Koah: Oh no! That sucks... but it could have been worse. At least it's outside and at least the kids saw it pretty quickly from the sound of things. I hope hubby took care of it and you didn't have to! Did you get a chance to relax at all?

@Another Movie Addict: Hello. Haven't seen you for a few days :3 What's been going on?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/27 14:22:26 )
good morning.

... weather forecast for my area: "Abundant sunshine. High 79F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Pollen count: High (grass)"

Meanwhile...

In Boston: "A Worcester man was arrested Monday for trying to enter a tiger enclosure after breaking into Boston’s Franklin Park Zoo."

In Virginia: "A Virginia sheriff's office is thanking a goat for assisting deputies during a foot pursuit with a fleeing suspect..."

and in South Carolina: "...officers "jumped into action" when they "learned that a citizen had a black rat snake attempting to enter their home without permission..."

(see, it's not just "Florida Man" XD )

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/27 15:07:04 )

Oh you know just being several shades of busy lol.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/27 16:11:05 )
@Another Movie Addict: Yeah? And how's that going? What kinds of things have been keeping you busy?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/27 16:41:35 )

Lots of work, but also setting up future events for the furries. Like getting stuff ready for my panel at an upcoming convention, which will be in a few weeks. Doing a scavenger hunt for the local furries, so went out scouting the location. Just so much.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/27 17:18:43 )
@Another Movie Addict: well, work is work (and yours tends to be amusing, given some of the situations you seem to find yourself in there) but the other stuff sounds fun. Are you excited for the convention?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.