Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Ark's Post-A-Lot

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 00:50:33 )

I don't want to put that negative energy out there, but realistically speaking, if I've been waitlisted for this long and haven't heard anything back thus far, that could only mean I'm not going to stand a chance at getting accepted.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 00:52:14 )

The sheer thought of me not getting accepted puts a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. I've been trying to get accepted into school for the past two years, this will only feel like another slap in the face to me. Almost like I'm no where near good enough to pursue this career field...

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 00:55:56 )

I don't want to be too hard on myself or get myself too down. I don't want to fixate on whether or not I'll get accepted and just let things run their course. I will try to remain hopeful and positive, but all of those things aside, I just can't help but feel bad. If I don't get accepted I'm going to have to come to terms with it and accept it at some point... It's just that I've had to accept rejection for the past 2 years, so Idk how I'd be able to handle it, tbh.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 00:56:17 )

Thinking about all of this is making me feel sick to my stomach...

I need to find a distraction.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 11:01:52 )

I’m fixating again...

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 02:50:45 )

It's hard to look for apartments when you're not 100% sure of what to look for.

The apartments here are so expensive, too. Even the "cheap" ones aren't cheap.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 02:51:41 )

I've been looking at apartments for like 2 years now and haven't decided on an apartment yet. Everything here is soooo expensiiiiive.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 02:52:21 )

But I may as well start looking and start narrowing down the list, because I can't expect to progress if I don't actually put effort into it.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 02:54:17 )

I can't move out if I constantly sit and think to myself "I wish I could move out."

Despite all of my concerns, I think I just need to dive in head first and go for it. Like I said, I can't expect progress if I'm doing nothing about it.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 03:12:59 )

Apartments here are sooooooo expensive. Why did I just see a studio apartment going for $1,129?!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 16:23:15 )

Today is going to be a good day. I'm speaking it into existence now.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/22 12:51:37 )

Today is going to be a good day. I'm speaking it into existence now. (x2)

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/22 23:06:30 )

I wish I could get gas without hearing someone’s crappy rap music blasting.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 11:25:19 )

I feel like the weather has control over me mentally.

When it’s cloudy I tend to feel more depressed/ out of it. Waking up feeling this way isn’t good.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 11:27:15 )

Today is going to be a good day. I'm speaking it into existence now.

I will do great things, I will hear great news, and I will make the most out of the day. Despite waking up feeling tired and meh, I will try to uphold a positive mindset and keep myself grounded. Today will be a good day, I am manifesting it.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/27 02:09:10 )

I've been trying so hard at remaining hopeful and positive lately and I feel like it's not paying off. :/
I know I have to be patient and let life take its course, but the anticipation of waiting around hoping something good will happen makes me anxious.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 02:21:35 )

My neighbor's footsteps are so heavy, I wish he'd just sit down already...

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 04:02:36 )

I genuinely hate having anxiety. I feel like it has a hold on me.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 12:51:12 )

If you have to try really hard for something, does that mean it’s even worth it?

I understand being persistent and not giving up, but after a while trying so hard also just seems embarrassing and desperate.

When should you know to count your losses and give up?

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/3 03:32:29 )

I'm really so tired of living in this apartment. I hate living under this man and next to the other two men.

Homie above me steps too fuckin heavily for no reason at all (other than him being a big guy), and it's seriously getting annoying. Sometimes his footsteps cause vibrations in my apartment and it's so unnecessary. I'm so ready to move out. Scratch that, I've BEEN ready to move out for the longest. I'm so over being here, I can't even enjoy peace and quiet in my apartment without it being interrupted by someone's goddamn TV or this man's heavy fucking footsteps.

Our apartments are the size of Post-It Notes, why is he walking around so much? Sit the hell down and stop moving, everything you need is basically within arm's reach.
❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.