Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Ark's Post-A-Lot

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 04:29:19 )

Just popping in to say that I hope everything goes well with school.

The sheer thought of not getting accepted makes me sick to my stomach, and idk how much more I can pray about hopefully getting in. ;~;

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 04:30:49 )

Like, I applied in November, interviewed for school in March, and have been waitlisted since April. The waiting game is kiiiilling me, and I can only hope that there will be a good outcome.

I want this so bad.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 04:33:04 )

I'm still burdened by the feeling of not being good enough, though. To read in my email that I've been waitlisted because my credentials don't compare to other candidates makes me feel less than.

It makes me constantly wonder "Why am I not good enough? What will make me good enough?"

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 04:33:57 )

Everyday I'm burdened with the feeling that I'm not good enough due to constant rejection.

What is it about me that doesn't make me standout or compare to others?

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 04:43:42 )

I don't know if I'll have it in me to reapply again if I get rejected. If so, at that point I'll have been rejected 3 times, and that's 3x the punch in the gut.

Personally I'm not willing or interested in traveling to different cities to apply to other schools. I'd rather stay local as I'm planning on settling where I am.

If I were to consider trying at a school in a different city, it would be one of the schools back at home. But even that is kind of pushing it because I don't want to move back home, heh.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 04:46:44 )

The autumn semester starts at the end of August.

If I haven't heard anything back by now I can only assume I won't be getting accepted...

As each day goes by, the more discouraged I feel.

Ugh, I hate this...

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 04:49:15 )

I need to either distract myself or go to bed. I'm thinking myself into sadness and that's never any fun.

All I do is get on here and complain about life, and spam my depressing ass thoughts lololol

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 04:51:01 )

Super off topic, but I love LM.C.

Them and their music is so nostalgic, and it's crazy how much of a part they play in my life.

They've been my favorite band since high school and listening to them always makes me feel better.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 04:54:11 )

Their music is so nostalgic. It takes me back to less stressful times.

I often think about how happy I felt when I finally got to see them perform live, meet them, and get their autographs. Not only that, but I think about when Maya responded to a message I sent him referring to some stresses in my life at the time. I forgot everything he said lol, but he basically told me everything will be okay. His message gave me hope. ;---;

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 04:58:55 )

Alright, I'm starting to feel emo. I think it might be time for me to go to bed.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 05:02:49 )

Bruh, 'Bokura no Mirai' just came up on shuffle.

This song usually makes me feel e M O.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 22:32:26 )

Not gonna lie, driving through campus and seeing the new students touring campus and moving into their new homes makes me feel jealous. :/

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 22:33:14 )

My sister got accepted into school last week and yet I'm still waiting.

I'm proud of her and happy that she got in, but I wonder what will be the case with me?

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 22:34:27 )

Sigh...

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 03:59:45 )

I think I spent too much money on donation items today.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 04:00:16 )

And a few days ago, lololol.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 04:00:58 )

I'm sure I'm going to need that money somewhere down the road, but I don't want to think about it now. ^^;

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 06:21:25 )

I spent more than I originally intended @ - @

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 06:23:23 )

On a side note before I go to bed… I really hope I hear some good news next week.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 18:01:57 )

My neck is stiff and is in so much pain. It's been like this for 3 days at least.

I need new pillows and better posture when drawing or on my laptop.

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.