Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 • Sunny’s Event Giveaway (Post for prizes!!!) (Current Crates and Volts!) •

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 17:17:21 )

I saw Ernya and Solia and gaia mentioned xD I'm technically on all of them (was? )
Just got back from picking up the toddler. I need to eat and then multitask. journals, art, halloween events.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 17:20:22 )
    @Lopsided Oreo: good luck in your bidding war ahaha.

@Totalanimefan: omg what an awkward phone conversation :o at least it’s over now? Lol.

@Wildfire: we’re glad to have you, even if temporarily!

@Shadami: good luck with that!!!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 17:20:53 )
    I went afk because I was reading lol I get distracted easily xD

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 17:21:51 )
@sunny: thank you.
....obviously RL hasn't quite claimed me yet, but that's about to change....

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — She He It Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 17:23:43 )
@Wildfire: Forget the IRL stuff and come join us on the dark side... I have caramel and rapsberry and white chocolate cookies to share.

@Shadami: That would be my fault cause I mentioned all of them in one go lmao

@Sunny: I have, like, 40 or less minutes left of the bid war and I'm the one whose gonna get it. Also, ain't nothing wrong with distraction by way of books. I easily get distracted by way of youtube sometimes.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 17:25:59 )

@sunny: Thank you. ^-^ Imzadi will be up shortly to help me with stuff.

@Lopsided Oreo: hehe. It's okay ^^ I was just amused. I am on so many sites. This is the only one i'm active on now though.

Voltie — She He It Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 17:29:40 )
@Shadami: Again I'm only on Gaia for gits and shiggles... plus sometimes the bid wars I get into amuse me greatly. I have a feeling that this website will become my only activity cause I love the feel of this place so much more then Gaia.... okay who am I kidding? I'll still visit that site to make new avatars lmao (11/400 - I also keep forgetting to number my posts here. lmao)

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 17:31:06 )
    @Lopsided Oreo: you can just make a note of what your post count is, then add your goal to that. It might make things easier?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 17:31:49 )
    Time for me to make food. Tomato soup with tiger bread <3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 17:32:34 )

I've basically been popping into gaia once in a blue moon to make a couple outfits, then put the items for them up on marketplace xD and then forget the site again for awhile.

Voltie — She He It Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 17:33:43 )
@Sunny: If I forgot to add the number in one post I'll go back to the one before it to see what I am at and the next time I reply in here I say where I'm at. Eventually me adding the post count will become second nature to me. Just gotta give myself that time lmao also that sounds delicious and I want some

@shadami: Lmao. I have a few outfits that I have made and fell in love with when I was originally making said outfits to, you know, sell in the outfit shop so I never wind up selling them. It makes me giggle. (12/400)

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 17:35:03 )

didn't know there was an outfit shop xD

Voltie — She He It Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 17:37:15 )
@Shadami: Oh yeah. When you go into the inventory and look at the outfits you have saved there's a button at the top that you click so you can sell the outfit. (13/400)

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 17:38:57 )

oh yeah. i never save outfits xD i'm the worst

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 17:42:06 )

@Lopsided Oreo: OMG that own. Girl, I like you lol
Thanks. I went afk actually to apply for more jobs. ^^ <3 I'm back now

@sunny: lol your telling me! I had such 2nd hand embarrassment lol (And maybe some 1st hand too)
I went afk too. I'm applying for more jobs.

@Wildfire: What are you up to today? I'm applying for more jobs.

Voltie — She He It Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 17:50:21 )
@Shadami: I am highly surprised I can remember to save the outfits myself. I have, like, three I actually like but the others not so much. The current one I have on there is my Halloween avi that I created yesterday...

@totalanimefan: I'm just stating facts about her though... Like why keep trying to push a job on someone who has clearly stated she's not down for that? Also it's cool. I'm semi AFK cause of this bid war I'm in on gaia lol

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 18:01:56 )
    @Totalanimefan: good luck in your job search! What kinds of jobs are you looking for, if you don’t mind me asking?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 18:05:25 )
    @Lopsided Oreo: it was very delicious!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — She He It Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 18:11:18 )
@sunny: was it home made tomato soup? Also what, exactly, is tiger bread? (15/400)
RCC + CMP
8/1/2022

I just want friends please.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 18:11:33 )

@Lopsided Oreo: True true! What are you trying to buy? Something on your wishlist?

@sunny: Thanks! My role is a Contract Manager or Contract Admin. So with electronic contracts, I'm the person who sends them off for signature. Like have you ever signed something and someone emailed it to you? That's my job. It's a more rare job than front desk person, but I worked the front desk for years and I hated how people would yell at you, or others that worked at the workplace would look down on you for having that job. It sucked.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.