Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 • Sunny’s Event Giveaway (Post for prizes!!!) (Current Crates and Volts!) •

Voltie — She He It Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 18:13:04 )
@Totalanimefan: I was trying to get two different bundles but the person I was up against for both had more plat then me it seemed so they won the bid and I'm a sad panda because I really wanted those two bundles. Oh well, there's always next time. (16/400)

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 18:13:24 )
    @Lopsided Oreo: no it was not, lol, I cannot cook. It was store bought but still good. Tiger bread is just white bread with a rice paste crust on the top. It’s yummy.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 18:14:21 )
    @Totalanimefan: I worked on the front desk before, it was hell. I feel your pain!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 18:14:40 )

@Lopsided Oreo: Oh darn! I feel like I never win at bidding wars. I don't think I've won once from Gaia lol

Voltie — She He It Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 18:16:03 )
@sunny: Oooh well that is sad that it wasn't home made but at least store bought is pretty dang good too. The tiger bread thing sounds... oddly interesting ngl.

@totalanimefan: funnily enough this is the very first bid war I lost on gaia in a while. I'm not that upset, it was fun just to try and get the two items. (17/400)

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 18:26:07 )
    @Lopsided Oreo: I don’t have it often, but when I do I enjoy it. It has a sort ofnutty flavour, like rice paste.

Voltie — She He It Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 18:29:08 )
@sunny: I will have to find a recipe for it and try to make it when I can. Because it does sound oddly interesting and tasty and I'd love to try something new. (18/400)

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 18:30:17 )
    @Lopsided Oreo: I have never made it from scratch but I bet it’s similar to regular bread just with the paste added.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 18:37:13 )

@Lopsided Oreo: Yeah true. Sometimes just doing that is fun. I saw in another thread that you have pets? I do too. ^^

@sunny: Oops I missed this post haha. Yeah it's like everyone is always taking their frustrations out on you. Not fun.

Voltie — She He It Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 18:39:38 )
@sunny: I am sure it is. I just like cooking and baking a lot heh

@totalanimefan: Yes I do. I have a smol chihuahua weiner dog mix pupper named Bear. He's such a lovable little crap head lol (19/400)

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 18:42:34 )

@Lopsided Oreo: That's cute! I have a smol full breed chihuahua. He's a butthole, but also lovable. He's very old now, 14, and he has a lot of health problems. I also have a 6 year old cat I found at about 10 days - 2 weeks old. I found him by the parking lot that I lived in at the time. He thinks I'm his mommy and he loves me very much lol

Voltie — She He It Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 18:47:45 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah I had another chihuahua weiner dog mix that I got when she was, about, 4 weeks old. Her mama stopped letting her feed and the people who had that liter had managed to get all the puppies weaned to wet food so I got her and named her Gunner. A little over a month ago I proceeded to get Bear and his brother Chip. However I had to get rid of Chip because he was getting aggressive towards Gunner and I had had her for, over, two years. I then had to get rid of Gunner because she started getting aggressive towards me and I'm not gonna have that happen. Plus I refused to take her to any pound so I found her a great home where she can be truly happy. Bear, on the other hand, is just to much of a cuddle bug and knows when I'm struggling with my depression/anxiety/PTSD so yeah.

@sunny: What is Perennial Premier? (20/400)

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 18:57:46 )

@Lopsided Oreo: That seems like a lot of stress T_T I don't know why animals can't get along better. Sometimes my two fight, but it's not often or that bad. They used to be closer but now my dog is just an old grump lol

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 18:59:20 )
    @Lopsided Oreo: it’s a crate item, I can’t find any previews tho :(

Voltie — She He It Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 19:02:32 )
@Totalanimefan: Older animals deserve to be grumpy. Much like grumpy old humans. They have all seen some crap in their life time.

@sunny: Ooooh. Well, sign me up for that after I finish my current thingy please. xD

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 19:06:09 )
    @Lopsided Oreo: ok you got it!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 19:06:18 )

@Lopsided Oreo: Haha I let him be grumpy unless he is hurting the cat or something like that. But he normally isn't. I think the cat is just heartbroken that they used to play together and now the dog never does.

Voltie — She He It Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 19:10:51 )
@Sunny: thank you so much.

@totalanimefan: I'd be upset to if my friend stopped playing with me as they got older... but then again I'm just a kid at heart even at 33 years old lmao (22/400)

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 19:12:03 )

@Lopsided Oreo: Yeah I don't blame the cat for being upset about that.
I'm 31 btw ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — She He It Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 19:14:48 )
@Totalanimefan: Just means you should get another animal so your cat has a playmate again and your doggo can live his "retirement" in "peace" xD
Oooh very nice. (23/400)
RCC + CMP
8/1/2022

I just want friends please.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.