Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 • Sunny’s Event Giveaway (Post for prizes!!!) (Current Crates and Volts!) •

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 19:22:27 )

@Lopsided Oreo: I just save all the avatars i make to my computer and have the files so i can look back on the memories

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 19:24:10 )
@Shadami: NGL that sounds far more stressful then the way i do it lmao (24)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 19:30:05 )

@Lopsided Oreo: Haha I thought about it, but I'm about to move to a Condo in early 2023 and the only allow 2 pets per unit. Also I was watching a friends dog who wasn't very big, but just haven't that extra pet was super stressful.

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 19:32:01 )
@Totalanimefan: get a fish. Less stress and easily able to hide it lmao [25]

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 19:38:09 )

@Lopsided Oreo: Haha I should. Do you think the cat would try and fish him out? I have had fish before. It's fun. I think instead I'm going the houseplant route. I only have 6 atm.

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 19:41:19 )
@Totalanimefan: You could always do an aquarium thingy with plants and fishies in it. I think that that is awesome. I also don't think the cat would try to fish if there is a cover over top of the tank... [26]

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 19:47:21 )
    My mum keeps fish. Her biggest is bigger than my handspan. Her name is Bob xD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 19:48:50 )

@Lopsided Oreo: True. Maybe I should think about it once I move in Feb.
@sunny: That's cute. Do you know what kind of fish it is?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 19:50:18 )
    @Totalanimefan: it’s a Black Moor, a type of goldfish :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 19:51:44 )

@sunny: That's cool. My husband's dad has a fish tank too, he lives on Mersey-side (across from Liverpool). He has a few types like neon tetras, Mollys, and a sucker fish.

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 19:53:22 )
@Totalanimefan: You could always design something and, once you move in, you could decide if it would be a good idea.

@sunny: One of my exes collects fish. I forgot the names and types of all the fishes. Minus her favorite which she named Wiener. [27]

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 19:56:40 )
    @Totalanimefan: oh that’s cool. Our fish are freshwater, we have the Black Moor, another type of goldfish, and about 4 White Cloud Minnows. Then she has a tropical tank with a Betta, some Corydoras and an army of cherry shrimp lmao. There are hundreds of them.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 19:56:56 )
    @Lopsided Oreo: lol what a name!!!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 20:01:11 )
@Lopsided Oreo: rofl - I like the way you think! XD Welcome to Voltra, btw. :3

@Totalanimefan: apparently, I am busy wasting my time (and gas - lol) running around half the county trying to find a motorcycle shop that works on honda motorcycles... /dead/
How goes the job search?

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 20:03:13 )
@sunny: Yeah that dude was a big ole piranha like fish but didn't go after the other fish in the tank. Like he was fed frozen shrimp. One time she tried feeding the dude real goldfish and I saved two of them, the third one was sucked in then immediately spat out and didn't survive. I kept the two goldfish and named them Marlon and Nemo. Marlon didn't survive more then 24 hours after the rescue from Wiener's tank but I was able to get Nemo and called dibs on him when we got the goldfish.

@Wildfire: At least someone likes the way I think other then my sweetcheeks(my hubby) [28]

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 20:04:49 )

@Lopsided Oreo: I have a Pinterest full of ideas for the new place. I'm very excited to move in. lol

@sunny: Those are pretty fish. I really like salt water tanks as well, but they are soo expensive.

@Wildfire: Ugh. Could you maybe call ahead and ask? It goes. I had a really unprofessional recruiter call me this week and she is/was just all over the place and I also felt like wasn't really listening to my requests lol. But I applied to another 12 jobs today. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 20:05:57 )
@Lopsided Oreo: LOL! <3 Well, considering that I'm usually the one tempting folks with goodies and the Dark Side.... XD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 20:07:59 )
@Totalanimefan: *scoffs* Yeah... tried that. They didn't answer. And as you probably know, sometimes you just have to show up in person. So we did. They don't work on my son's bike. They sent us to another place another 20 minutes up the road who also didn't bother answering the phone when we tried calling and who also doesn't work on Honda bikes... *grumbles* So we are home and more research is apparently necessary...

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 20:08:16 )
@Totalanimefan: Smart idea. But then again I am doing the same thing for when the hubby and I find our own place (we are currently staying at the house I grew up in.)

@wildfire: I usually say Bark side and offer people to cuddle with cute dogs and enjoy snackacles lol[29?]
RCC + CMP
8/1/2022

I just want friends please.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 20:10:40 )
@Totalanimefan: it sounds like you're really pounding the proverbial pavement!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.