Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts MimikyuToo's Derpy Hangout

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/4 01:24:05 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@mimikyutoo: Yeah, I was hoping they would go on a Valentine's Day sale (Bundles might be a nice addition but it's pointless for me since I prefer to choose a pack by myself) even though I wasn't a fan of it nor do I celebrate it. And I would the same to you as well, hmmmm I never thought about it but then again I don't have a Twitter account lmao

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/4 02:27:13 )

@Hydrangea: Ahhh, I didn't know they did valentines sales, but that would be dope, especially if they let you pick the bundle~! Ahhh well -shrugs- to be fair I have a twitter, I just don't use said twitter any more.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/4 02:40:37 )

@mimikyutoo: Yep, the bundle often goes on sale like the rest of the packs. And I see, that's understandable considering how chaotic Twitter is nowadays. ^^;

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/4 02:43:03 )

@Hydrangea: That's cool! I didn't know that. I usually buy my stuff around christmas, I didn't know there were other sales during the year orz
I'm too out of the loop on sales news xD
Eh, all my friends stopped using it so it was pointless for me to keep up with mine tbh.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/4 02:47:06 )

@mimikyutoo: Lol that's alright, I only buy the packs I wanted whenever there's a sale (usually limit myself to buying two packs only otherwise I'll go broke lmao) and that's fine, no worries.

True, I stopped using it around in my early-mid 20s and never cared much about Twitter itself these days and offtopic but do you like travelling or staycation? Just asking :o

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/4 02:56:51 )

@Hydrangea: That's smart -nods-

Oh, that's cool. And hmmm I like both honestly. I never traveled much as a kid so that's nice but then staycations are nice too. I think there's a time for both (^-^); sorry if that sounds weird.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/4 03:30:02 )

@mimikyutoo: Nah, it's cool. I don't think it sounds weird at all. The only country I ever travelled was Singapore since it's closer to Malaysia and that was before the pandemic though. Staycations can be fun depending on the location in your country and is quite a money saver if you don't want to travel or dealing with travel problems.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/4 03:35:52 )

@Hydrangea: Hahaha thank you sometimes I think I sound weird. But oh? I always wanted to go to Singapore~! Was it nice? I hear the food is super good~! I live in America and have only traveled to other states. Ah, yea it can definitely be a money saver and it could be super fun. Less plans and stuff xD I want to draw ninja art, but I can't seem to figure out how to draw today xD

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/4 03:42:24 )

@mimikyutoo: Well.... It was okay and the food on the other hand, is pretty bland even the ones in shopping malls compared to said food in my country lmao. No offense to them though. (;´∀`)

Ooh I see, and yeah less planning and not having to worry about things like documents and etc. lol. Hmmm...... Maybe try finding some inspiration or whatever that comes into your mind to draw? :o

(Edited) I'm gonna go play Sims 4 for a while. Won't be long lol

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/4 03:53:40 )

@Hydrangea: ooooo yea I could see that -nods- It's like when I go outside my state a lot of the foods taste different or bland (We use lots of seasonings.)

Hmmmm I could try that. I think I'm just tired now xD

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/4 04:02:45 )

@mimikyutoo: Mmhmm. Fair enough.

Take your time and do get enough sleep though!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/4 04:12:48 )

@Hydrangea: Yeaaa it's already past my bedtime xD I might stay up just a little longer.

Donator — she/they/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/4 05:42:36 )

greetings~

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/4 10:32:30 )

@mimikyutoo: Lol, wish you lots of sweet dreams and some good sleep still.

@justice: Hi there ^^

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/4 15:26:49 )

@Justice: Hello there, how have you been?

@Hydrangea: I slept well, thank you ;u;

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/4 15:30:47 )

@mimikyutoo: You're welcome. Hope you enjoy your weekends while it's 10:30PM night for me though I would stay a little longer 'cause hey, it's a Saturday night lmao

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/4 15:54:54 )

@Hydrangea: wooo thank you for the weekend wishes~! And I feel the same lol I tend to stay up later on weekends so that I can enjoy the weekend longer xD but I do hope you sleep well and have good dreams when you do~!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/4 16:00:25 )

@mimikyutoo: No problem as always xD and yep, since weekends are a blessing to most people who have jobs (unless it's retail or food and beverage job). Aww shucks, thank you for the wishes especially the good dreams part as well ( uw u /) despite I had a few nightmares (or were they?) for the last few weeks ago.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/4 16:47:28 )

@Hydrangea: I agree -nods-
And you’re welcome. I’m sorry about the nightmares. I use to have nightmares a lot. They’re no fun at all :/

Sorry for the late response. We’re driving 45 mins away to the next town ^_^; I hope you get good sleep tonight and no nightmares!
Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/4 17:04:55 )

@mimikyutoo: Yep, having nightmares are a pain in the ass and that's okay, I don't mind late responses at all.

And thank you for the wishes btw

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.