Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts MimikyuToo's Derpy Hangout

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 02:12:01 )

@Hydrangea:
Anonymous:
The cayenne pepper is a type of Capsicum annuum. It is usually a moderately hot chili pepper used to flavor dishes.
I had to google it in all honestly because I didn't know what to say besides "Spicy powder" rofl. And that's understandable -nods- It's definitely different than french fries.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 02:20:17 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@mimikyutoo: Ohh I see! I didn't know it was some kind of pepper because I got nothing but search results about a car when I googled it haha

Mmmhmm. *nods*

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 02:46:22 )

@Hydrangea: Ahhh, I didn't know it was called Cayenne pepper. We just say Cayenne xD So that was probably more my fault why it would just show about a car xD

Also sorry for the delayed post. I thought I hit send and apparently I did not orz

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 02:51:50 )

@mimikyutoo: Nah, it's fine lol

And that's alright, I don't mind the delayed post.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 03:07:16 )

@Hydrangea: Lol

Thank you ;u;

How is your day so far?
I might head to bed in about an hour or so.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 03:10:16 )

@mimikyutoo: You're welcome. ;3

It seems okay despite it's 10AM and I've been doing an art ninja (but I can't tell you what it's about 'cause it's a secret lol) and getting ready to go out with my parents around lunch time soon lol

And I see, hope you have a very sweet dream. *gives you virtual sparkles and glitter*

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 03:15:23 )

@Hydrangea: an art ninja? I have no clue what that is xD rofl I am so out of the art scene lately that I don't know what terms are what xD I hope you have fun with it though~! Oooooh lunch with the parents, that sounds nice! My parents live in another state so I don't get to see them very often.

Thank you ;u; -twirls in glitter and sparkles-

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 03:19:14 )

@mimikyutoo: An art ninja is like some sort of a secret art (think of it as a secret art gift from someone for example) and that's okay, I'm quite out of said scene as well lmao since I rarely use social media (and maybe Discord if that counts) and thank you <3 And I see, that's understandable. *nods*

You're welcome ( ^. ^ / )

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 03:29:56 )

@Hydrangea: Oooooh okay, that's actually pretty cool :P Oof I barely even use discord any more. I mostly just use TikTok xD I hope you have a great lunch with your parents~!

I'm probably going to get off now, I hope you have a lovely day~!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 03:35:42 )

@mimikyutoo: Lol. I only use Discord just to log on to check some stuff then log out and as for TikTok, I used to have an account and made a short video about my 2 sims dancing to a song but I deleted it along with my account because I had second hand embarassment. ( ._. ; ) I rarely use Facebook unless I wanted to kill time off by scrolling down to see posts/feeds or watching those FB short videos or just using mostly Youtube.

And okay, thank you and I also hope you have a good night sleep!

Voltie — he/they Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 14:32:25 )
@MimikyuToo: A salutations from morning in my time zone!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 16:26:07 )

@Hydrangea: Honestly can relate xD I post silly tiktoks all the time that make me be like "Why did I do that?" xD I also scroll through facebook like that xD

I slept good I suppose but I woke up with my hands cramping cuz the weather and I'm old xD

@Shieldman: Good morning. It's about 9:30 am my time. I just showered and am dealing with my day xD

Voltie — he/they Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 16:34:08 )
@MimikyuToo: Oh, it's 10:30ish here! Though I have to get up a ton earlier for work and stuff, so I've been up for a few hours now (against my will...) I relate on that hating the weather part. It's so cold here all the time and I feel like jerky from how dry it gets too.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 16:46:06 )

@Shieldman: Oh awesome, we're not that far apart time wise. And yea I woke up at 6:30 but theres a bunch of ice on the road and I don't feel comfy driving to work so I called in. It's usually super hot here, like even our winters don't get too cold. It's a dry heat though xD I live in a desert kind of area.

Voltie — he/they Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 17:13:49 )
@MimikyuToo: Ohhh okay. Yeah I live in the northeast US so it's pretty much Winter Central up here. Big mood on the icy roads. The only time I've ever been in an accident was because of ice, that stuff's no joke. We get blizzards up here like nobody's business, like 5mph on the highway because you can't see two feet in front of your car kind of deal.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 17:37:06 )

@Shieldman: oh wow that sounds intense ono no fun. I’m sorry you got into an accident because of ice. My supervisor said if I want to go in someone would pick me up but I’m nervous with other peoples driving if I’m being honest lol

Voltie — he/they Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 19:04:23 )
@MimikyuToo: Oh man lmao, no thank you. If I'm staying home, it's not because I don't just trust my driving. Most people can't drive on a good day Do you have a position that can work from home? Or is it a self-imposed snow day?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 19:12:38 )

@Shieldman: Yea, people around here don't drive very well in the first place xD
I cannot work from home. They gave us the option to go but there was a lot of ice where I live in town so I decided better be safe than sorry, but they sent everyone home after lunch anyway so I don't know what that's called.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 20:11:09 )

@Shieldman: That art you did is really nice!

@MimikyuToo: yeah I was like why don't I see my reply? -checks the bottom of the page- Oh that's why, I never hit sent lol
I've been busy in rl the last few days (I think I said that in another reply ^^; ) Work has been busier since I'm learning how to do things on my own now and I went to a friend's concert last night. It was the first time she had ever professionally performed. It was at a local venue and it was with other singers/songwritters and it was a great time. Everyone including her was amazing!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 20:48:17 )

@Totalanimefan: Bahahaha, I do that too often. It's kind of sad how much I do that xD
Ooooh a concert? That sounds like fun. And awesome it was her first professional show.
I'm glad you got to have fun! What genre of music is it? If you don't mind me asking.
Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.