Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Confessions (Make a Confession)

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/12 16:12:01 )
My wish is your command~

me + rereading Tokyo Ghoul manga = a really bad idea
especially since
I think that was the first time a character death tore me up so badly. I think it was two weeks before I came out of it. I..cried...? I hardly ever cry but I cried over a character I thought had died....this was several years ago.... A couple of months after that.... I found out about the :RE manga existing and...my world shattered again
I only found out about it because I'd been checking the character's wiki page...they were listed as dead before....then a month or two later I checked it and it was listed as alive...I....maybe I'm stupid for being so attached to a character but...also...after finding out they were alive...it was like...I mourned but they weren't dead...I just thought they were...it hurt...
I mean, i know its stupid to mourn fictional characters I guess but.
ugh
Whenever I speak of Tokyo Ghoul I always have to take steps back and think everything over in my mind for several minutes before I can ever come out with something coherent
I...can't say I love Tokyo Ghoul. I doubt it'll be listed among manga I love. But I will list it among manga I've read. I don't hate it. I don't love it...I can't. It's too real to...I mean, realistic.
It's one of the mangas I've read that has affected me a lot, and not many can get to me like it does. I probably haven't stumbled across more that can do that but....I don't think I want to.
I mean....I'm....sort of glad I know about Tokyo Ghoul....but at the same time, sometimes I...
It hurts too much
But it's fictional
It hurts
How can a fictional story hurt this much? Is something wrong with me?
I...don't think I'll be able to watch the anime...all the sounds and colour would....compress everything again and...
idk
sorry
idk what I'm saying
idk why I'm saying this here
probably makes no sense since my mind is so jumbled
sorry
I shouldn't have downloaded the app game on a whim
I shouldn't have reread the manga because of the game
Why did it come back to this?

For a price, at least~
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/16 17:48:12 )

As cute as my neighbors dog is and as much as I don't have a problem with my neighbors... I HATE THAT DOG.
I want it gone, or it's vocal cords snipped, or something.
I can not handle being woken up by the incessant barking of a dog who was never trained to SHUT UP.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/16 18:04:47 )

[x]

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/18 02:40:00 )
@kiwi: get your shit together GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRA!

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/23 01:45:32 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/23 11:46:12 )
We\'ll carry on

I don’t want to go to the hospital tomorrow, but I have to for a check up. Big fat chance is that, in that hospital, they can also find out sooner why a few lymph nodes are extra large. Saves me a trip to another hospital (nearby) with awful doctors and even worse food.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/26 10:50:29 )

[x]

pls don't

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/29 14:27:00 )
We\'ll carry on

Mood:

Donator — sheep Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/31 02:42:01 )
I've been trying to ghost this girl I don't like for months now, and she doesn't seem to get the hint. I can't outright delete her from my Facebook, because I'm scared of confrontation and what she would do if we ever bumped into each other. She's the reason I won't visit my friends in my old Anime Club, which I loved with all my heart and did my best as their president when I was in college because I'm afraid she'll show up and cause a scene and my anxiety can't handle that. But I've set all my posts to be not able to be seen by her, and I blocked her messages so they go straight to my spam/message request thing on FB messenger. She messaged a friend of mine last week to see if she'd heard from me because I haven't been responding to her, and that gave my friend a great deal of anxiety. I had to lie to my friend and just tell her that my Facebook messenger is broken.

I feel a little bad about trying to ghost this girl, but we were never really friends, and she's super annoying and draining on my emotional/mental well-being. The first time we hung out she complained my house was too small and then made me buy her dinner even though she suggested going out to eat and I had like $6, and then complained that all I could afford was the Burger King dollar menu and that all her other friends pay for a good meal when they hung out. Like, wtf who does that when you practically invite yourself over to someone's house?

I'm just trying to get rid of her from my life without a hassle, but she keeps trying to contact me through my friends and I just can't handle her toxic behavior. Everything is always about her. About how she can't find a boyfriend, how her job sucks, how she doesn't have any friends (even though she does), and her, her, her. It's too much.

I just want to exit her life quietly, peacefully, and without altercation. Just forget about me. LET ME GHOST YOU GOD DANGIT.

@ me to get my attention or I probably won't respond

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/8 05:45:26 )
yikes driving in the dark is really bad for my driver's anxiety
need to go to work earlier rip
waking up at 5am ugggggghhhhhh

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/8 09:15:12 )
We’ll carry on

You think I like you and you call me your friend, but you annoy the sh*t out of me -angel face here-

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/8 15:47:21 )

I've been seriously hoping my cousin would miscarry her baby

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/9 19:25:11 )
ive been feeling very tired lately and I think im acting rather distant to my close ones
I really dont want to go home because i feel like there's no place for me there anymore
tumblr.
literally always ping me

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/9 20:01:15 )
    I have been suicidal for 5 months straight.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/9 20:14:28 )

If I died tomorrow...I don't think it would matter....

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/14 02:13:24 )
i'm really stressed out over this. i hope i'm doing the right thing but i don't really know how i should be handling it. i wish i could ask someone for advice.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/14 05:20:38 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/14 20:32:54 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ฺกโ‰ฆ)ใ‚žโœฉโ—„-gallery-โ–บ

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/14 21:54:27 )
    I'm so pissed off with my dog, I can barely look at him. He didn't even do anything that bad but it's just one final nail in such a stressful day and I'm unintentionally blaming him. I feel guilty because he is only a pup.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — Puzzling Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/15 02:23:27 )

Just when I slowly start getting back where my head should be, right when I take that hesitant step, I get pushed right back. What is the point?!

Drinking my problems away tonight. Woo!

|

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.