Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 02:07:12 )

@sunny: thanks how are you doing?

@Wildfire: it is available on steam, but I am playing on the switch

@star2000shadow: that’s so frustrating. Can anyone help you fix it?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 02:11:12 )

@Rei Ann: yeah cause that shit is never cheap

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 02:14:22 )
    @Totalanimefan: I’m doing good thanks :) my mum moved into her new place! She likes it so far but we are still unpacking things etc.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 02:15:14 )

@sunny: oh wow that’s awesome. Do you like her place to? Do you think it’s better than the other place?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 02:20:51 )
    @Totalanimefan: I preferred the old place, but this new place is nice too. It’s smaller in general, but it has a big kitchen. I’m hoping my mum will be happy here and not move again cause wow moving is stressful, as you know lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 03:36:14 )

@sunny: do you like the old place better cause it was bigger or was it actually better like location or finishes? I hope your mom likes the new place. It’s always nice to have a nice kitchen.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 05:18:11 )
@Totalanimefan: i'm unfortunately still not 100%. i have a lingering cough and some sinus congestion still, but for the most part my energy is back. The cough just sounds bad so i always feel so weird going out in public (like grocery shopping) because i just KNOW i'll end up coughing.

in other news, i made this breakfast casserole that's basically just protein lol it had 2lbs of bacon, 1thing of maple sausage, a bag of potatoes o'brien, 18 eggs and 4 cups of cheese in it, it was delicious and we had leftovers because that thing was dense and satisfying.

cut the bacon into 1 inch pieces, fry in skillet until mostly cooked, set aside, cook sausage, put with bacon, cook potatoes per package instructions in skillet. If a large bowl put 18 eggs, scramble, sprinkle lightly with cajun seasoning (like, seriously lightly, you don't need the salt.) add 2 tbsp minced garlic (or however much you feel like adding- measure with your heart), whisk until seasoning is combined and eggs are well beaten. Mix sausage, bacon and potatoes and place evenly in a 9x13 pan (nonstick preferably. otherwise, coat lightly with nonstick spray or butter) pour in eggs. carefully mix 2 cups of cheese into casserole, bake at 350 for 40 minutes until fully cooked, take out of oven and add remaining cheese to the top, evenly, place back in oven for 5 or so minutes, or until bubbly. Use spatula (pancake flipper?) to cut into 12 squares and serve. Refrigerate any leftovers. There will be leftovers unless you're feeding 6-8 people.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 14:11:17 )
@sunny: XD It definitely has some interesting items/poses! :3

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 14:54:23 )
    @Totalanimefan: just because it was bigger. The new place is actually in a really good location, only a 5 minute walk into the town. She can just walk to shops, the hospital, etc, it will be good for her :)

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 14:55:01 )
    @Wildfire: indeed, and I like the way you’ve paired it with the headscarf thing!! :)

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 16:33:39 )
@sunny: thank you. That was one of those things that just kinda "fit" with the rest of it, imo!! *dances around*

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 16:37:42 )

@Alorrena: Ugh that sucks.
That seems like an interesting recipe. I made Chicken Noodle Soup last week and it was soo good!

@sunny: Oh wow that's awesome. I can do that were I live and I love it. I wouldn't want to live any other way. It's also good for your mental and physical health. :) Sucks that you don't have your own room anymore but it makes sense if you are moved out. Is there any update with that? You saw the Dr last week right?

@Wildfire: Your avatar looks great. ^^

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 16:44:15 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you. :3

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 16:56:56 )
    @Totalanimefan: yeah I got a letter from my doctor and sent it to the housing people (the council) and got an email back a few hours ago. They aren’t able to help me unfortunately:( I am stuck on the waiting list:( it’s a shame, but im still hopeful I will get a place before Christmas:) I hope!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 17:40:19 )

@Wildfire: How are you doing?

@sunny: Ugh still stuck at B? In by Christmas would be nice. I hope that happens. I just applied for like 5 more jobs and I'm feeling good about it.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 18:07:16 )
    @Totalanimefan: yeah I’m still ranked B :( it’s tough but I have to keep hoping!!
    Good luck with the jobs, I’m sure the perfect one will come along soon. Are they jobs related to your degree?

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 19:01:31 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@sunny: thanks how are you doing?

@Wildfire: it is available on steam, but I am playing on the switch

@star2000shadow: that’s so frustrating. Can anyone help you fix it?

not that I know of but that's fine. i did manage to re arange my room and I have a lot more room which is good 'contemplates' i need a small side table or something 'hums' so how goes your tuesday? <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 19:08:03 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah, it's unpleasant for sure. The food was really good though. and chicken noodle sounds so good right now!

i just found out that florida is getting hit by another storm on thursday on the east side this time and it's hitting my area too. it's currently jusy a tropical storm, but by the time it hits it's expected to be a cat 1. i'm not really concerned by this storm just yet, but rather i'm annoyed by it because that's potentially more time out of work because of the storm. Hopefully my internet can stick it out this time.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 19:14:52 )
    @Alorrena: good luck during the storm!!!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 19:59:06 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh, I'm doing. It's a semi-weird day and I just want a nap right now but need to follow my son soon (and take him home) as he drops off his bike for repairs at the mechanics :3 ... and right now, I dunwanna. :/

How are you doing?

@Alorrena: Yeah... it's a little late in the season, isn't it? I'm not particularly worried about this one either, but ... sheeeeeeesh??!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.