Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/11 14:10:34 )
@Totalanimefan: i definitely will (if my adhd brain remembers lol). As for the red queen series, if you like dystopian novels, It's pretty good and i definitely recommend it if you get a chance.
Basically it's set in the future after there was some genetic mutation that caused half(?) the population to have silver blood, and with the silver blood, abilities. Those with red blood aren't supposed to have any abilities. It follows the story of Mare Barrow, a Red girl born and raised in the stilts, a red village on the river. She's a pick pocket and one night she picks the pocket of a stranger who catches her in the act, but instead of raising a fuss he gives her a crown(i imagine it to be worth like 10-20 bucks) and asks her more questions. He finds out after her next birthday, she's going to be conscripted to the war that's been going on for nearly a century. The next day she gets taken to the summer palace and is given a job as a server. She's doing her job during the Queenstrial, when one of the girls in the Queenstrial who manipulates metal causes the box Mare is in to lurch forward, causing mare to fall out and onto the electric barrier that's supposed to be there to protect the high houses from the show below. Mare thinks she's about to die, when instead something inside her releases and she harnesses the electricity. It Follows her story as she fights to bring equality to her people, as well to save the Newbloods- both red and silver and stronger than both.

Donator Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/12 14:47:14 )
@Totalanimefan: The company that sold it to me has their own repairmen and checked it out before it was in my possession, even did a free oil change and tire rotation. They do repairs at $35 an hour plus parts if you've bought the vehicle from them, too, so it's a lot cheaper to go there. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/12 21:33:06 )

@Alorrena: I could remind you haha. That sounds like an interesting book ^^

@SorrowTheMad: Oh that's a nice deal. ^^

Donator — Am Potato Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/13 06:45:12 )
@Totalanimefan: please do! I'd appreciate that. Yeah, it's super entertaining- definitely one of my favorite book series.

Donator Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/17 02:11:27 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah it was awesome :) How're you? How was your weekend?

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/17 16:36:03 )

@Alorrena: Your new avatar looks so cute! I will remind you. When would you like me to do that?

@SorrowTheMad: Busy lol. There was the EU Open House (Embassy) tours this weekend. So I went to two countries and got to drink their food and drink. I also had some friends come over and they stayed with us until today.
What about you?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/19 07:03:49 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you! I think the background really ties it all together! Uh.... Maybe in a week? i should be done with the last red queen book by then. My favorite brother in law just arrived for a visit for the weekend. He's going through some difficult stuff with his baby momma and i guess he needs a break. It's been a few years since he's been to florida, so i'm sure he'll enjoy his time here. Out of all of my sibling-in-laws, he's the most agreeable.

Donator Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/19 14:25:26 )
@Totalanimefan: That sounds awesome! Mine was pretty good! I got to go see my sister and her boyfriend play at one of my favorite places on Saturday and there was a metal show Saturday night too, so went to both of those :) Otherwise I've just been working and hanging out with people :)

Sounds like a busy weekend, but I bet it was fun :)

Donator — She/her Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/22 19:54:46 )

@Alorrena: It's been 4 day so I'll try to remind you before this weekend. I'm going to Boston for the first time.

@SorrowTheMad: that's awesome, how did it go? I was pretty busy this weekend. I am watching my sister's dog so I took him to the new dog park both days. It's a very nice one. My husband and I had a date day where we ended up walking/hiking 7 miles. I also got a facial, hung out with friends at a bar, fixed a friends computer, did Community Day in Pokemon Go and started to plan my weekend in Boston with my cousin who lives there. Very busy weekend. No time for video games like I wanted.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/24 20:27:26 )
Just saying "Hi"! I should be own a little bit more this weekend

Donator — She/her Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/25 19:57:11 )

@Qiqi Agatha: I'll be out of town this weekend to see family in Boston and go to a concert. I don't think I'll be on Voltra.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/25 23:03:31 )
@Totalanimefan: oh how fun! I hope you enjoy yourself!

Donator — She/her Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/26 02:23:45 )

@Alorrena: thanks. It will be my first time in Boston.

Voltie Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/26 14:07:07 )
-strolls through-
*yawns* ... I need more coffee :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Am Potato Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/26 18:05:34 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh nice! I've never been, but i also have never been anywhere north east. furthest north east i've been is wisconsin lol

@Wildfire: I feel that on a spiritual level, especially today. My husband's cousin and her multiple kids are coming today from nebraska, and i'm not mentally prepared.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/27 16:51:17 )
@Totalanimefan: 0k, Cool. Have fun, enjoy IRL, and safe travels

Donator Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/06/2 15:05:05 )
@Totalanimefan: Sounds like a very busy weekend! It went great for me as well :) I'm sorry I've been quiet, been super busy on my side lol. Rockfest is next month and my friends' band is getting super busy preparing! They just released a single actually, and their supposed to have a full EP so they can sell it at Rockfest. If you want to check it out, here's the LINK!

Donator — She/her Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/06/5 02:54:47 )

@Alorrena: Boston was a ton of fun. Man With A Mission was amazing and the city was cool to walk around in.

Donator — She/her Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/06/5 02:55:42 )

@Qiqi Agatha: thanks. I did have an overall good time. I did get food poisoning on the last day tho.
@SorrowTheMad: wow that’s awesome. I saw Man With A Mission and they were outstanding!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/06/6 01:26:00 )
@Totalanimefan: oh gosh not food poisoning. At least you had fun! Are you feeling any better?
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.