Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange .:Tsun’s Shop:.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/6 21:08:01 )

@Tsundererra: sorry for the wait. thanks, dear <3

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/6 21:12:35 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@ephenay: It’s no worries. ^^ Thanks for purchasing!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/7 05:35:00 )

@Tsundererra: hi again :) i was wondering what you would like for Virgo? also do you have multiples?
i would like to offer 7k each, and i also offer art. let me know what you think ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/7 05:49:49 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@ephenay: I only have one extra Virgo to sell... which is why I’m iffy on selling it for just volts until I manage to get more stock. I’m planning on buying more bundles in a week or so, so if you want to come back then to see if I got another to sell for volts, you can. I think Mousy or someone else was selling a Virgo too, unless that one got nabbed. D:

For now, I’m using it in exchange for items that are hard to find for sale in the exchange. It can be stuff like soulcaster, bayou, lil piggies, showstopper, porcelain doll, sticky fingers, etc.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/7 05:54:19 )

@Tsundererra: ahh i got you. it's cool, thanks for the info :) I'll come by another time for that one.

could i get another pisces and taurus please?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/7 05:57:15 )

@Tsundererra: oh and a leo please ~

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/7 05:59:39 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@ephenay: Sorry for being so picky with that one. x__x The Capricorn and Cancer ones are also ones that I was unlucky on. If/when I get more of the Virgo, I can ping you :)

I’ll send the trades~ Thank you so much. ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/7 07:37:11 )

@Tsundererra: no worries! can't help how rng can be honestly. but i would love a ping whenever you have it back in stock :)

thanks so much for the trade btw!

banner by Ruby ❤️

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/7 11:50:45 )
@Tsundererra: oh yeah don't remember the details but you remember the feeling
that seems like a common occurrence. as time goes on it's hard to keep track of what exactly happened but you somehow still have a feeling about the situations

good to know these zodiac orbs will be out for a bit haha they're pretty fun

e

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/7 14:07:32 )

@Tsundererra: *repeats request* not to be a pain, Tsun... but I'd like to buy Taurus and Leo, please... if they're still available??
nvmd. thx.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/8 17:27:25 )
@Tsundererra: but its good you dont need to see a doctor in so long tsun! i have headache too today it sucks but theyre just headache xDD
you dont will be that sick!!! but try to find a good one =O !

yes thats another main household of mine i have 4 main households! ^^ the one i play now i try to make kids with my sims but they dont wanna xDD so i first make them abilities!

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/9 06:01:21 )

@tsundererra: hiiiiiiii! I'm here for some honey hair please <3

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — Scrublord Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/9 21:33:56 )

@Tsundererra:
Is the Pawns Marching still available? ^^

>Resident robot dumpster fire<

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/10 05:19:49 )

@Tsundererra: Do you have 2 Gone Battys?
A reminder to drink water and take your vitamins.

QUEST

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/11 11:00:47 )
@Tsundererra: Hey tsun whats going on?? :)
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/11 13:50:10 )

@Tsundererra: ... yeah... I echo Miss Sandman's concern... I haven't seen you go MIA like this since I've been on Voltra! Hope all is well??!
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/16 13:58:29 )
guess who's up to 13k
omg

|D

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/17 00:31:49 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg, sorry to anyone who I haven’t responded to. x__x I had a long week, and I had a buttload of notifications, but it only shows me the last 10 mentions, so RIP to the older pings. T__T I think I got everyone I missed on here, but ping me if you wanted to buy something and didn’t get a message from me.

@Miss Sandman: Omg giiiiiirllllllll, sorry for going MIA and taking forever to respond. I have been working long hours at work, and then my dad got a kidney stone, so I had to take him to the hospital and take care of him almost every day. I can’t wait for the weekend to come, because I will have 2 weeks off thanks to the holidays.
How have you been? ^^ Still playing the Sims 4?

@eerie: Omg, YAS!!! Congrats! You must have been posting like crazy to get that amount. :D What’s the next thing you’re aiming to buy? An astrologer? (Or was it astronomer? Omg I’m forgetting the names of items now xD)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/17 00:44:45 )

@Tsundererra: Tsun, bby, you're evil.
I'm trying to save up for an art contest, and then you have this thread with a buncha items I need.
//dies

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/17 00:46:59 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: What items do you need? I did offer you some of the items for free. And how much do you need for your art contest?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.