Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 ┤▒├ Wild Sweet Treats

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 16:29:48 )
@Purpsy: I'm glad you're feeling better today, Purpsy. :3
Doing laundry isn't so bad... but I understand. I should probably do some too, but I don't feel like it.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 16:31:49 )

@Wildfire: Yeah... I have done any for a week or so...
I need to do it today

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 16:33:23 )
@purpsy: LOL - that would have an effect on your timing and prioritization, wouldn't it? XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 16:52:27 )

@Wildfire: Yeep yep xD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 16:57:18 )
@Purpsy: So what's your favorite thing about the event, now that more items have been released? Have you participated in any of the other activities so far?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 17:03:32 )

@Wildfire: I just love creating avatars with the new event items and being broke while at it haha.
I'm currently working on one rn. I just can't stop :3 Plus the visual novel is enjoyable to read too and the small mini games it has also.

I joined a few like the gif games and the decorating desserts. I'm gonna start on the picture perfect event this week also.
How about you? Are you enjoying the event so far? Although it seems like there's not a lot participating this year compare to last year.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 17:09:47 )
The event is very cute, and yes, I'm enjoying it. I just keep forgetting about the other activities, or not really having the time or attention-span to do anything with them so far. I intend to enter at least a couple of them, but we'll see what happens. I agree with you - it seems like we're kind of missing people this event... like there are fewer people running around, participating, and that seems weird to me.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 17:17:11 )

@Wildfire: Yeah maybe because some peeps here are not in complete lockdown where they live? Idk wild guess.
I remember there are so many people participating last year because the world were pretty much in lockdown.

Yeah...So far I've only drawn the cupcake and at this point I might not decorate the cake because I really want to do the picture perfect drawing. We'll just have to see it too in my end.

By the way the cat companion you have is by chance a daily event item. If so I'm having extreme bad luck of getting one T^T

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 17:23:35 )
*shrugs* I'm not sure about the lockdown situation affecting things here. Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe people are just looking for other things to do at this point, regardless of how locked down they might be? *shrugs* I want to do the cupcake and the other drawing activity at the very least, but I really should be doing some other iRL/online things first

Oh, the cat is from this month's... crate, I think? Cat Cafe, I think is its name. I thought I saw somebody post that there are only two daily event sign-ins - the maid headdress and the tie. Those are the only two items I've seen from the daily activity, at least...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 17:49:52 )

@Purpsy: I just double checked for you, and yes, it's from this month's Cat Cafe crate :3 It's a cute kitty companion, isn't it?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 17:56:58 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

@Wildfire: about to head to the market to pick up fresh food for lunch! how about you?

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 18:00:04 )

@Wildfire: Ahh all this time I though is a daily event items dang it oh well =w=
At least now I know.

That's also true who knows in the end.
Well as much I want to chat more I need to eat lunch and fold some clothes brb for awhile~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 18:03:15 )
@Vixen: oh, that sounds so good right now! <3
I'm putzing around, chatting, and trying to do some pixel work right now. I'm hoping to eventually get a chance to play with my tablet, enter the coloring contests here and maybe even do some other digital work :3

@Purpsy: I can see why you'd like it to be a sign-in! :3 XD Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but like you said - at least you know... and because it's the current crate, maybe you can find somebody selling it for cheap??
*waves* Have fun with the laundry - lol! ttyl. :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 18:09:06 )

@Wildfire: yeah fresh onigiri and sushi for today!
i'll be making a corn soup to go with it too

oh yeah i should look into the other event activities
i haven't really been paying attention

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 18:15:36 )
@Vixen: Oh! That sounds like an absolutely wonderful lunch! :3

I checked out the other activities early in the event, encountered difficulty with my hosting service uploading a couple images (the 'snap' scavenger hunt thing) and never really got around to getting back to the other activities. I'd like to do something for at least the coloring ones, but I doubt whatever I might submit will be anything fantastic at this point. :(

Do you have anything else planned for today? Or are you just taking a relaxing Sunday with yummy lunchiness? XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 18:18:43 )

@Wildfire: my grand plan is to ...... relax with the yummy foods xD

and then maybe do a cupcake decoration for voltra and then maybe play vidoegames.
there's an event going on in a couple games too, so lots of activities in the 3 places i spend leisure time
but also kinda don't want to since those games are grindy and i've been doing the grindy things for a couple weeks daily now

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 18:20:44 )
@Vixen: Yeah, I get that. There's nothing wrong with grindy or intense or whatever, but sometimes you're just kind of satiated with it for a while, right? Otherwise, it sounds like you have a lovely day planned! :3
BTW, I think I have at least one entry for your avatar contest (your current avi reminded me about it!). I'll upload and post it when I get a chance :3 <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 18:25:22 )

@Wildfire: Okay lol I kinda miscalculated and turns out I have 40 mins to spare so I'm back for now lol.
Is all good, I don't think I can afford it though. I have 11k with me atm.

I realized I need more animal companions or props to do scenic avis often yikes x.x

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 18:30:04 )
@Purpsy: Yes, I'm always amazed a difference it can make in your avi just by adding an animal or something similar to it! XD
Maybe you'll be able to find a seller a little later, then, when you have more volts to spend - assuming you still want the item! :3
I'm glad you're spending your extra 40 minutes with us! XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 18:39:06 )

@Wildfire: Most likely not if it's a crate item I won't have patience for it lmao.
Explains why my quest list is so damn huge

That's true :3
But I do have a troublesome time picking the right animal companion for my avis.
My perfectionist side in me find some of the items blocks a certain view too much (avatar or background)
The little furry animals are the best though lol

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.