Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 ┤▒├ Wild Sweet Treats

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 15:35:03 )
@Purpsy: Good morning! How are you doing so far this morning?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 15:38:40 )

@Wildfire: I'm doing a great! A little bit tired since I was up really late last night drawing but is not hindering me from what I need to do for today so far... How are you? :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 15:40:39 )
@Purpsy: Oh, I'm glad your late night isn't affecting you badly! <3
I'm doing ok so far, thanks. I feel like I'm playing "catch up" with everything that didn't get done yesterday, and I'm still drinking my coffee, trying to fully wake up, but at least I slept decently well last night and I have hope for the day ... once I get moving out of my chair! XD
Do you have anything in particular you should or want to do today?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 15:49:16 )
Good Morning.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 15:51:14 )

@Wildfire: I just finished my cup the only thing I've done so far was do my daily cursive writing which is really nice to do on mornings while having my coffee xD Right now I'm just chilling and listening to some music for a bit.

Ah that's so me yesterday but is best to get it done as soon as possible ya know. Most of I want to do is drawing related so yep and I few small minor chores that needs to be done but that's it really.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 15:51:40 )

@Koah: Morning!
How are you today?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 15:54:20 )
@Purpsy: I'm doin pretty well, I had a long weekend. So I just feel pooped and it's Monday.
I just need to work on getting my coffee pot brewing. :> How are you today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 15:59:31 )

@Koah: Dangit! if I didn't finish my coffee earlier, I'll be chilling and drinking coffee with both of you guys right now TAT
I missed the coffee gang... *sobs*

Awe well Mondays are terrible to begin with anyway xD
Well at least you had a very eventful weekend, was it work related?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 15:59:58 )
@Koah: Good morning. How are you doing today? How was your weekend? How's hubby?

@Purpsy: Oh, it sounds like you're set up to have a relaxing day :3 I'm glad!

I'm trying to go through the most recent chapter of the event story and puzzles and I'm just sooooo glad they're not making us start completely from scratch for wrong answers! My head is not in the riddle-me-this mode right now!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 16:00:49 )
@Purpsy: You can pretend to have coffee with us!

What's your choice?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 16:05:09 )
@Purpsy:
@Wildfire:

Oh I just did the riddle story for the event. I was not in the mindset either. I just kept guessing. The first 2 I did with ease, the last 2 not so much.
Turns out we live really close to my husband's great aunt. So I demanded we go visit her yesterday, as I've heard 10 years of family stories from my husband and have never met the old generation on his side.
Yesterday, the old gal kept me entertained with stories and all her different hobbies at her house. She's amazing. I'll be spending a lot of time with her in the near future.
I wish I could just make a full pot of coffee and share it with you two in the mornings. <33

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 16:06:53 )

@Wildfire: Yepp it is or at least that's how it's forming to be hehe~
Yeah I'm glad they didn't do that is a lot less stressful that way and it fits with the theme.
Which is coffee and chill with cute aesthetics of sweet pastries and ummm... interior designed place (I'm not sure that's the right word I'm looking for lmao)

Oh and alrighty then! *takes the cappuccino right away*
Time to get reallly hiiiigh woooohoooooo

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 16:10:05 )
@Koah: I just kept randomly clicking on things too. Part of the problem is that it's hard to tell what some of the stuff in the window is supposed to be... is that a knife or a piece of cake? Is that a teacup or coffee? Is that something that's even clickable for this chapter or not?? *sigh*

Oh, visiting with the great aunt sounds like a wonderful and entertaining way to spend the day. You probably made her day too! <3

~~ Virtual coffee Club! ~~

@Purpsy: Yes, if they made us start from the beginning at every wrong guess, I would have been upset... not a good way to start the day. You're right though - doing it this way also fits the chill feel for the event, so it works well <3

WoooHooo! Coffee Hiiiiiiiggghhhhh!!! XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 16:14:37 )

@Koah: Is this the recent chapter? I haven't done it yet but if it's some sort of puzzle game I might do it later hmm
Awee you got to love a person with different hobbies xD

@wildfire: Mhm and the background music makes it better. After this pandemic is over I really need to go to an actual cafe because I've never been one before. Unless you count Tim Hortons a cafe I guess.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 16:21:26 )
@Wildfire:
@Purpsy:
The newest event story thing was posted yesterday evening sometime. It's not too difficult, but like wildfire said, your not really sure what's clickable for the riddle questions. You kind of have to guess a bit.
Oh my gosh, This old gal went headstrong into art. She sews, paints, oils, acrylic, chalk, goards, beads, weaves, the list goes on. And her house is sectioned off into different areas for each hobbies. I've never seen anything like her place before.
The scariest part is when I walked in, showed interest in her hobbies, she looks me dead in the eye and said "OH GOOD. when I'm gone I finally found someone to inherit all my crap. My kids don't appreciate art. Your family."

-runs off to get a cup of coffee from the pot- yaaaaay. I need caffiene.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 16:26:21 )

@Koah: Woow! I would love to have an aunt like that! :o
As someone who appreciates art as well it would be interesting to see her home in a non-stalker creepy way lmao
Oof I'm not good with riddles to begin with so thanks for the heads up. At least I can make as many mistakes as I can.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 16:30:30 )
@Purpsy: Yeah... I don't know if Tim Horton's or Starbucks or Panera type places really count as "cafe", although they'd like you to think so, wouldn't they?

@Koah: Oh, that IS a hoot! <3 <3 ... *I* want to come visit her now! XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 16:33:53 )

@Wildfire: Yepp x'D
It feels like a fast food sort of type cafe lmao
I also wish they have cat cafes where I live too. Maybe there is one but I don't think it's common sadge.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 16:34:18 )
@Purpsy:
@Wildfire:
lol! well, If I feel brave enough next time, I'll take pics of the sections of her hobbies. I appreciate art quite a bit. I've dabbled in all over her hobbies at some point and time in my life. It's wild to meet someone who does it all and consistently. [and can afford it all]
What scares me is that I think she was 100% serious when she said she wanted me to have it all when she passes. =0
I went into her garage [which is sectioned off; Half is a legal area for her to breed Pomeranians [little furballs were following us everywhere in the house] and the other half of the garage was her beads and gourds. Then along one wall were bins and bins and bins of fabric.
Man, I'm glad I insisted on meeting her.
What an interesting human being. I found my new favorite old person. XD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 16:35:12 )
I miss Tim Hortons! donuts and coffee! <3 There's none around here and the only time I've seen them is when I lived in Northern Michigan.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.