Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 ┤▒├ Wild Sweet Treats

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 17:34:04 )

@Koah: Oh I didn't check the item yet *proceeds to run at my closet*
Yeah but it was still fun... I honestly don't have the patience for solving riddles =w=

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 17:36:22 )

@Wildfire: Same... I was really stumped on some of them but writing the riddles down in the end helped a lot!
My brother adviced me to do it.

So to those who didn't do the riddles yet. Is best to write them down on paper ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 17:39:01 )
@Purpsy: I thought about doing that but I was too lazy to write them down. They weren't really that difficult, but solving them was made more difficult just through the dynamics of the interface - it was hard to tell what you could click on to get some kind of response, and there were a couple of times when I clicked on something only to discover that I didn't actually click on it...??

@koah: I love our chats too :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 17:54:14 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

@Wildfire: i have almost finished my tea and going to start work on a picture perfect art!
i have an idea... but i don't know if it'll work as i think it will haha

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 17:54:55 )
@Wildfire: I keep getting sucked into this book. It's a philosophy book of how the book writer would hope a college student would think and utilize their brain for knowledge. The preface alone goes over the importance of speaking for yourself rather than 'purple patches' aka trends. The author takes famous novels and takes important bits and incorporates them into the chapters. I don't think I've ever found a book quite like this one before. c:
It's really different than what I thought it would be. I thought I was buying a college handbook from 1946. but nope. It is a philosophy book of how the brain should operate if you're seeking higher knowledge.

@Purpsy: Did you like the newest event item?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 18:03:01 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@Koah:
I only got burned on my chest /shoulders and head for some reason. My legs were just as exposed but they were saved the burning process thankfully.

@Wildfire:
It was totally worth it! We did every ride at Hollywood studios and managed to get on ride of resistance, though we never made it to magic kingdom, I was too pooped and we had been at the park for 9 hours already.

@Vixen:

I remembered in advance to get it this time! Normally, I wait until I get burned to remember to buy it. So it's much better now compared to what it could be.

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 18:15:34 )
@Vixen: There's only one way to tell if it's going to work, and that's by trying it! Good luck - I can't wait to see what you come up with <3 Your art is always so adorable! <3

@Koah: That is AWESOME! That sounds like the coolest find EVER! <3 (I want to read it now :P )

@Fading Kings: Oh Right! I forgot that you were spending the weekend with family at Disney! It's hard not to get sunburnt doing that sort of thing. It sounds like you had a whole heap of fun - I'm glad! :3 <3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 18:25:11 )
@Wildfire:
Of Time and Truth I haven't finished reading it. I keep jumping around on the chapters out of curiosity. But now I'm reading it one page at a time.
This feels like it's written by my husband, as he's an intelligent type that goes on philosophical rants that are interesting. He absorbs knowledge the way I'm addicted to candy. lol.
@Fading Kings: That sounds like a fun way to get sunburnt. I'm almost jealous. I'm glad your legs got spared, as that would suck trying to sit down or lay down to relax.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 18:49:54 )
@Koah: Oh cool - thanks for that link! I'll take a closer look at it a little later... right now I'm distracted trying to figure out what I really need to get done today, what I want to get done today (now that it's almost 2pm - lol), and playing 'doorman' for the dogs who keep wanting to go out on to the lanai, then back in, then back out to bark at who-knows-what, only to get yelled at and pulled back inside (by me)... /endless loop/ ...

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 19:19:26 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

hello, good afternoon.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 19:19:43 )

@Koah: Yes! is definitely worth the headache of solving those riddles

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 19:22:24 )

@Wildfire: Ah yes I had to click around on what works or not but the riddles were still difficult for me to solve but I got slowly hang of it later.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 19:39:53 )

so i said i was going to work on that art piece?
yeah totally did not do so lol

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 20:02:18 )
@MoodyB: Hey Moody! How are you today?

@Purpsy: Yeah - my head just wasn't it to it this morning either.

@Vixen: ROFL! <3 That happens :3 Are you still planning to do it, though?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 20:02:55 )
@Wildfire: I feel you on the doggos. My dogs do the same. Anytime I get up out of my computer corner and move towards the hallway, they bolt past me to the door. Then get severely disappointed because I'm not taking them outside.
When I do take them outside, I try and hang out outside with them for roughly 30 minutes at a time.

//
I disappeared to be productive. I also found ants, so I'm going to need to do some serious cleaning today.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 20:10:35 )
@Koah: Dogs are so funny, aren't they? Mine do that^^ when they want to play or sometimes, cuddle...

I found ants too, but I was puttering around outside for a little bit. I was going to plant some flowers but my bag o' dirt was quite inhabited by the buggers, so I'm apparently not planting flowers today (* the 'soil' here is all sand, so you pretty much have to supplement it with 'real dirt' or compost. And ants and I just don't get along very well, so I avoid them when I can... even the harmless ones)

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 20:18:08 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: im alright just bored mostly lol.
hbu??

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 20:21:12 )
@MoodyB: Right now, I'm hot, a little sweaty, and a little tired ... and procrastinating getting the laundry XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 20:22:15 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: i need to also laundry today.
but after stream lol

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 20:27:17 )

@Wildfire: yeah the plan is to do the thing in the afternoons lmao
we'll see, i might end up playing dress up instead xD
and let me tell you, sitting in an office chair with armrests doesn't mix well with hoopskirt and petticoats!

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.