Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 ┤▒├ Wild Sweet Treats

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 18:38:09 )
@Vixen: it's up to you - do what you want!! XD If it's convenient and you feel like eating it, there's no harm in doing that. If, on the other hand, you're tired of it, or want something else, then do that! :3

@MoodyB: lol. Sister's bad videoing will be part of the charm in another year! :3 I'm so glad you're having fun with the new tablet so far! ... a nose. *shrug* why not? XD <3

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 18:42:34 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Whenever i test new settings for tools, and tablets
i draw/paint noses because i just like doing them best and I've never painted them before.

but the blending was so smooth.
it will still take me some time to get use to the tablet as it sort of has a drifting problem if i go off to the side of my screen.
However, i think it's my laptop not the tablet.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 18:52:47 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

@Wildfire: choices choices lol
maybe i should go the the supermarket and see what they have xD
i just feel like lazing about though

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 18:58:52 )

@Wildfire: Yep but I still feel off because of it but that's because I didn't have my coffee yet?
I want to reset my caffeine for today so I guess I'll be feeling sluggish for now.

How's your day going?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 19:08:19 )
@MoodyB: Lol. As long as you have something you are familiar with something enough to test the new tech, that's all that matters - noses included! XD

@Vixen: Yeah, I feel ya on that. I try to limit my running to the market to the days where I'm shopping for the week... But sometimes...

Hubby brought home sushi/sashimi!!

@Purpsy: you are braver than I am, trying to avoid the caffeine! Is there a reason why? I'm doing ok today, thanks. It's a weird semi-busy, semi-physical, semi- chill day...

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 19:09:25 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yup indeed.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 19:09:41 )
* I'm on the phone, and it has a mind of its own, so please do your best to interpret weird autocorrect stupidity! 😳

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 19:13:25 )

@Wildfire: oooh very nice! what kinds? :o

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 19:16:25 )

@Wildfire: Honestly... I forgot to drink earlier and now is afternoon so I randomly decided not to drink a cup for today.

Sounds like a very semi-chill day :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 19:25:49 )
@Vixen: Oh, uhhh... it looked like tuna and salmon roll... and tuna and salmon sashimi. and one shrimp. */was too hungry to really pay attention. oops/*

@Purpsy: Ahhh. I'll get a headache if I have zero caffeine like that. If I choose to quit (which I have done periodically), I need to ween myself off of it. It only takes a couple of days, but if I don't take those couple of days, I'm in pain. And I don't like pain.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 19:30:09 )
@Vixen: I haven't checked real recently, but are you getting any interest in your Host Club avatar contest? It's such a cute idea! :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 19:33:17 )

@Wildfire: Oof yikes x.x
I just feel extremely off and maybe sleepy when I don't have it for a couple of days until eventually the withdrawals is too much for me to take.

Honestly I never gone a week without caffeine though. Is just too impossible =w=

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 19:35:38 )
@Purpsy: so you don't get headaches from not having caffeine - you just feel sleepy? Even if you're getting enough sleep and you're well-hydrated? (those are two things that I find impact my alertness/sleepiness levels ... particularly when I'm caffeine-free)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 19:42:11 )

@Wildfire: ooooo sounds yummy :o

yeah got a first entry and a number of folks have stopped by the post!
whether they end up entering or not, idk
but i hope to see lots of cute maid/butlers outfits soon :3

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 19:46:04 )
@Vixen: it was yummy :3
Oh, I'm so glad you got at least one entry so far! I'm playing in my wardrobe now, actually, so I might have something for you soon too! I'm sure you'll get others as well. It sometimes takes people some time to get things together ...
What did you decide to do for lunch?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 19:52:08 )

@Wildfire: i haven't decided yet lol
most likely leftovers for lunch and then cook something heavier for dinner idk

yes would love to have you if you're interested! :D

i just spent 10k on commons lmao
i'm back to my common avatar shenanigans

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 20:24:54 )

@Wildfire: That I am~ I wanted to make an avi using this background pose from Chamomile Stroll, and this is how it turned out

★~~Questing~~★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 23:50:43 )

@Wildfire: Well that depends if I don't sleep well the other night but I just mostly don't feel like my regular chirpy self.
I don't really get headaches often. But I notice I get them when my sleep schedule is off for a couple of days in the row.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 15:23:00 )
@Vixen:
@Starlight:
@Purpsy:
@Ava:

Good morning!
I kinda disappeared and ended up taking a nap yesterday afternoon, got poke bowls for dinner because I didn't feel like cooking, and ended up going to bed early. And now it's Sunday. I'm not entirely sure what my day today has in store, but I guess we'll figure that out soon enough! XD

What's going on for you today?

<-------- wishes I had this iRL right now! XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 16:06:11 )

@Wildfire: I want Tiramisu TAT
I'm jelly! And I was pretty out of it yesterday too but I feel 100% better today! I even got some stuff done and had a good breakfast :3
As for plans is just laundry day for me. Doing 2 loads of laundry yay...

EDIT: Oh I misread lmao I wish I had some tiramisu rn also hahaha

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.