Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 ┤▒├ Wild Sweet Treats

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 18:43:31 )
@Purpsy: I agree. I'm not a fan of overly complicated or stylized backgrounds, and some of the animals just don't seem to work with some of the arm/leg poses. I don't like it when different parts of the avi compete for attention too much, and it's really easy for that to happen.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 18:54:41 )

@Wildfire: Sigh yeah. Overall I think large animal companions works well with scenic avis for me.
They blend well in the background by itself and I love the little animals with my avis. Especially ones chilling on top of my head, shoulder or legs so cwuute uwu

But the new knick-knack looks very promising for future scenics. I can't wait to dabble on it~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 19:03:17 )
@Purpsy: Yes, I really like the backgrounds and color options they included in that knickknack - it definitely has some promise! :3
So what is your absolute favorite animal pose or item here?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 19:08:30 )

@Wildfire: I know the mice that's chilling with me rn. I use this item a lot.
The bears from bearly cute and the frogs from frog catching. And that's all I can think of atm.

Brb now I really need to fold now

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 19:11:14 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

@Wildfire: yep! so i think some festival/event grindy, but i'll skip the end game grindy bits for this week

i return with onigiri assortment and sushi and gyoza and restocked on my miso paste too :3

oooh looking forward to it!

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 19:19:27 )
@Purpsy: all smaller items that are multiple pets, scattered around the avi, balancing it out :3
Ok - happy folding! XD

@Vixen: it sounds like you do a lot of Asian-style cooking! What's your favorite thing to make?
Yes, I'll get it uploaded and posted to your thread as soon as I get a chance. I like the avi, but it's not my usual color-scheme choices - lol! :3 ... but you be the judge. Literally! XD <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 19:21:12 )

@Wildfire: well the miso is just for the soup since it's quick and easy
most of the time, the stuff i make is stir fried somethings with a little extra sesame oil lmao

no rush! :D you have plenty of time :3
well i'm only the judge for the judgy prize
the raffle prize is so i can't be biased lol

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 19:27:28 )
@Vixen: Yeah, I get that. We have the little powder packets for miso soup, and we don't use them as often as I thought we might for some reason. /shrug/

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 19:41:52 )

@Wildfire: I didn’t realize there are powder version :o
The paste ones are like a 3x3x3 inch block which is smallish, except it’s super strong so you only need a couple tablespoons at a time and ends up lasting maybe longer than i intend xD

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 19:46:42 )
@Vixen: oh yes - there are different variations, but this is the brand we have (img) in the cupboard. I wonder how much of what we're used to is regional or due to the specific markets. Weird. Really, whatever works though, right?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 20:12:45 )

@Wildfire: ooooo i have never seen that before
that's fascinating... is it like freeze dried kind of preservation?
i bet we have some locally too, but i never specifically looked :o

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 20:13:08 )

oh i also just finished eating
made the corn soup
and there's extra for tomorrow too!

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 20:16:58 )
@Vixen: I'm not sure how they do it. It's convenient though because (I think) it's one packet for a bowl of soup...? (it has been a while since I've made it - it might be 1 packet for 2 bowls of soup). I love yummy leftovers for lunch! Corn soup sounds good!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 20:39:53 )

@Wildfire: the one serving size is definitely useful for sure xD

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 20:46:56 )
@Vixen: Yes, definitely :3

I'm definitely enjoying chatting with you, but I'm not feeling like I'm being very good company right now - I'm sorry :( I didn't sleep well last night - I was up from about 1:30-5:30am before I crashed again for a few hours and the wonky sleep is throwing my entire day off. Forgive my funk, please?

I posted an avatar entry for your contest... then I saw Pie's. We have similar color schemes - lol! It's an unusual one for me, since I don't usually gravitate towards the greens but it seemed to work well in this case :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 20:48:58 )
@Ava: Oh hi Ava! Yeah - sleep has not been my friend the last week or so. I need to change that. I hope you get some good sleep soon too!!
I'm sorry that you're anxious about hitting your quota this month. It sounds like you'll probably make it, but I can see why you'd be a little stressed about it. Are you learning anything from these other livestreams that you might be able to help bump your numbers?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 21:34:10 )

@Wildfire: oh no worries! i'm not fully paying attention to things myself haha
maybe i stayed up too late yesterday lol

yes i'm loving all these entries
so cuteeeee!

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 23:13:07 )
I didn't stay up too late last night, but I didn't sleep, so I'm a little out of it - especially as the day is wearing on...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 14:29:30 )
@Ava: Thank you Ava <3 I slept reasonably well last night, so hopefully, once the coffee kicks in, I'll be good for the day :3
Congrats on reaching your quota! It sounds like you're doing the "right things" to learn the job better and tweak the details to make getting those quotas easier - I'm sure it will pay off for you! :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 15:31:52 )

Good morning everyone
I hope you guys are having a great day so far :3

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.