Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts MimikyuToo's Derpy Hangout

Voltie — he/they Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 21:40:58 )
@MimikyuToo: It's called an "I told you so" to management. I've had that happen a couple of times, and honestly, I think it's a little nicer than a full day off. You get up and get energized for the workday, but then you're already out of the house and ready to do things, so I always end up being way more productive on unexpected half-days.

edit:
@Totalanimefan: Thank you so much!!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 22:06:15 )

@Shieldman: XD true. They ended up texting me saying everyone was leaving for the day at lunch so -shrugs- It's been two days and I'm kind of bored ^-^;

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 22:44:26 )

@MimikyuToo: Everyone had their different styles but it was like rock or alternative rock or sometimes folk. One guy sounded like Frank Santara (I don't remember what genre that is)

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 22:44:41 )

@Shieldman: Np, how are you today?

Voltie — he/they Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 23:36:28 )
@MimikyuToo: Ahh, the greatest bane of days off... boredom. Well if you haven't yet, I suggest taking a nap, and then working on learning something. It sounds dull but you might have fun after a while!

@Totalanimefan: Doing alright. Another long day at the office, but the overtime pay is worth it. You?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 23:46:06 )

@Shieldman: Overtime money is nice. I don't know how you have the mental strength to work that much. It's taking everything in me to just do 40, but I am still learning a lot and I don't quite know all the steps to do my job without looking at my notes. So maybe in a few months when it's more like 2nd nature to me, and it won't be so tiring.
I'm also done with work today. I start early so I only work until 4:30.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 23:50:06 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@mimikyutoo: Guess I'm not the only one who does it lmao

And ouch, that sounds really uncomfortable and speaking of weather, yesterday was pretty sunny around morning till 3pm-ish and became cloudy then somewhat rainy although it's not too heavy which I'm glad lol

Voltie — he/they Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/2 00:20:36 )
@Totalanimefan: Well hey, when your car breaks down and the apartment needs repair, sometimes you just do what you gotta to make ends meet. It helps that the boss just greenlit a ton of basically uncapped overtime pay so I can just sit here and process records for ten hours straight, haha.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/2 00:52:45 )

@Totalanimefan: Ohhh that's awesome ;u; I think I would like the Frank Sinatra guy xD

@Shieldman: I did end up taking a nap. It was a wild dream honestly. I can't remember it all.

@Hydrangea: That sounds magical lol I love the rain ;u; but not so much the cold.

Voltie — he/they Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/2 00:55:43 )
@MimikyuToo: Nap dreams are literally either "oh i saw a cat!" or a fifteen year long epic saga where you watch the rise and fall of kingdoms with involved lore and characters that you can't ever hope to put to words when you awaken. There is no in between.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/2 01:11:36 )

@Shieldman: It was definitely the latter xD Rofl I can't believe it either xD

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/2 02:20:57 )
Hey! how is everyone? i havent been on here in ages c:

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/2 04:19:08 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@mimikyutoo: Fair enough lol. Although I wish there's fall (a.k.a autumn) and winter in my country haha

@meg: Hey there, how are you doing? :3

Voltie — he/they Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/2 14:51:34 )
@Meg: Heya! Welcome back! I hope your absence has been restful and edifying.

@MimikyuToo: I was gonna write my dream down from last night and share it on here, but to be honest, I zonked out so hard watching Markiplier play Power Wash Simulator that I don't even know if I dreamed at all.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/2 16:19:51 )

@Shieldman: I’ve been there. That really sucks. I hope the repair isn’t too expensive. I’m very lucky that I live in a place where I don’t need a car.
Is there more overtime on your plate this week?

@Meg: hey long time no see! I hope you are going well.

@MimikyuToo: he was very cool. And he has a guy big playing the double bass (it’s like a big standing violin) with him. It was a vibe.

Voltie — he/they Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/2 20:04:17 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, we're looking at basically 11 hour days for the whole week. Possibly next week too, depending on when they cut me off, lmao. But at the end of the pay period, if my calculations are correct (i've always wanted to say that) I should be up an extra $500 or so.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/2 23:05:57 )

@Shieldman: Will that be enough to pay for the car repair?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 00:28:48 )

@Meg: I'm doing good, how about you? And saaaame xD I just started getting back into it :P

@Hydrangea: We don't really have a fall here it's like 2-3 months of "winter" couple weeks of spring, then boom summer for like ever xD It is normal to be in the triple digits here xD orz

@Shieldman: Bahahaha I do that too. Though I watch lilsimsie a lot xD I have weiiird dreams and rarely remember all of them xD

@Totalanimefan: d'awww I wish I could've experienced the vibe xD That sounds super fun.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 01:26:54 )

@MimikyuToo: It was great. Maybe you could look on YouTube for live show recordings. I know it's not the same but it is nice to listen to music. I was just listening to some LoFi today and boy I really like that as background music.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 01:33:01 )

@Totalanimefan: I'll definitely look some up. Right now I'm watching a k-drama xD
Lofi is dope. I like using it as a background music.
Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.