Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing The Climax of Destruction

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 04:57:35 )

She was silent as she listened to what was said.

". . . " She didn't say anything before just turning and leaving. It wasn't anything too shocking to witness, but since he knew her as well as he did, he knew she would consider what he suggested. He was also well aware of how it would be best for him to get things going for that, for just in case she opted to agree with that.

Of course, there was no way to know for certain, of course.

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 05:13:37 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"........" Azari remained silent for a few moments after she left, before he got up.

He needed to get the alchemists and chemists working.

They needed to be on hand to have the tonic ready, should she choose this solution.

He left the room, biting his lip a little as he did so.

'...this is happening.' he thought.

'This needs to go through. It needs to be completed.' he thought further.

'SO much hinges on all this.'

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 05:22:46 )

Lily was sitting on one of the picnic tables, watching the others milling about and eating their lunches. She was usually rather apathetic with a taste for violence, but she was just sitting there, her knees up, her chin on her knees, and one arm holding her legs, loosely, while the other was just picking at the wood fo the table.

She noticed a trio coming her way and just rolled her eyes. Them coming to hound her wasn't anything surprising. She was used to it by this point.

As the three neared, she just sighed.

"Waht do you want?" She asked.

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 05:43:40 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

One of them smirked.

"The usual." they said.

"We're here to show you you're not the top dog." they told her.

"You're so damn cocky, but we know you're nothing." another said.

"And we'll prove it to you." the third one commented.

"Come on, we'll take ya!" they added, giving her a little push.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 05:47:25 )

Lily just sighed as she managed to not fall off of the top of the table.

"Uh huh. Sure." She said simply.

"Do as you will." She added after a moment, not seeming to be paying proper attention to them. She almost seemed to not care this time.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 06:07:20 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....." the trio were silent, before one walked to the other side her.

They then pushed her to the side... for the other one to push her back.

And they went back and forth like that, until the third one finally shoved her hard... so much so that she fell off the table.

"Hah!" they laughed.

"Giving up?" they asked, as the three made their way over.

Meanwhile, Luke was watching from a bit of a distance, clearly and visibly confused.

'...the hell...?' he thought, wondering why Lily wasn't offering ANY sort of resistance.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 06:13:34 )

Lily didn't say anything as she was shoved off the table. She just got to her feet, brushed herself off, and shoved her hands in her pockets.

"That all you can do?" She asked after a moment, seeming... bored, more than anything.

"If so, that's pretty piddly." She said with a shrug before turning to grab her bag from the table, figuring she'd just move on to somewhere else. She didn't care what was going on, and figured it'd be better if it wasn't happening overall.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 06:55:31 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Just as she turned to grab the bag, one of the trio snatched it.

"Hah!" they exclaimed.

"Got this!" they said. "And you're not getting it back." they then added, as the other two closed in further on her.

"Come on." one of them said, bumping into her with their body.

"Come on!" another goaded her, doing the same thing, but harder.

"You think you're better than us!?" the other one then demanded, grabbed Lily by the collar and pulling them up close.

"We'll see how much better you think you are once you've been blasted with fire." the second one said, an orb of flame forming in one of their palms... before he launched it right at her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 07:10:42 )

Lily didn't react as she was pulled in. She didn't react as she was threatened with the fire.... and she didn't react to the heat that hit her, hard. The one that had her by the collar was ... confused at the fac tthat she wasn't reacting, and rather angry about it too. Did she think they weren't worth a reaction anymore? Did she thing she was above them?

He threw her to the paved path to the side with a growl. Lily, as self preservation is a thing, braced her fall with her hands, but didn't seem to react to crack that all in the immediate area heard when her weight was on her hands, her wrists.

She'd broken her left wrist, pretty notably at that.

Yet she didn't care. She just got to her feet again and met the gaze of the one tha thad thrown her to the side. Her movement wasn't the nicest, the smoothest. She was feeling the pain, even if she wasn't feeling it on a conscious level.

"Now what?" She asked, her voice rather devoid of... much.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 07:43:01 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"......" the three were silent for a moment, before they all charged up their mana.

One fire, one wind, one electric.

However, vines emerged from the pavement... strong vines... and wrapped around them.

"What the!?" one exclaimed.

"Hey." Luke said, approaching.

"How about y'screw off an leave my sister alone, huh?" he asked.

"Or I'll show you what -I- can do." he threatened.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 07:50:14 )

Lily just shoved her hands in her pockets and shrugged.

"K." Was all she said, not sure what it was that he was going to make of that. Then again, she didn't really think she cared at the moment. Whatever he did would be just a thing he did. What did it matter to her?

"Luke. Why are you here, anyway?" She asked as she turned her attention to her brother.

"Seriously. You want to get yourself killed?" She asked

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 08:17:40 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Lily, I'm just intervening!" Luke replied, as he had the vines toss the trio to the side, Lily's bag falling at her feet.

"Seriously, why didn't you do something?" he asked.

"You normally kick their asses, what's different this time?" he asked her.

"It's not like you to just... take it." he went on. "Especially when mana gets involved." he said further.

"...Lily, what's wrong?" he asked.

"You've been acting... weird..."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 08:20:18 )

Lily didn't say anyting as she bent over and grabbed her bag, subconsciously favouring one of her hands.

"I've got class." She said before just turning and heading off toward the doors inside again. She wasn't sure why she was trying to get away from him, an even if he were to pry into her head he'd hear that too.

She almost felt like an outside source was at play here, yet couldn't put a finger on what, why, or how. She couldn't even try to voice it if she wanted to, either.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 08:40:48 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....." Luke was stunned for a moment.

"Ah..." he stammered.

"Lily!" he then called to her.

"You were just burned!" he reminded his sister.

"Go see the school nurse about it!" he said further.

'....the hell is going on?' he then thought.

'Why are people acting so... weird...?'

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 08:45:18 )

Lily didn't say anything as she shouldered her back as she walked. She really wasn't worried about it.... which was likely something that was very much concerning for her brother.

They didn't have classes together for the rest of the day, so the next time he'd see her would likely be at home.

And sure enough, that was when he saw her next.

She walked into the townhouse, kicked off her shoes and made her way up to her room with her back. Once in, she closed her door before dropping her bag and just sitting on th ebed as her viper coiled around her protectively.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 09:05:06 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

After a couple of minutes, she heard knocking on the door.

"....Lily?" Luke asked from the other side of the door.

"Can we talk?" he asked.

"I'm worried." he said further.

On the other side, he wore a concerned expression.

For all he knew, she hadn't gotten the burn looked at. And she'd been acting weird for a bit.

So had their Mom and Dad.

Was everyone being weird? Why? Was HE the one being weird?

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 09:08:05 )

Luke heard nothing from his sister for a few seconds before she opened the door and stepped aside, allowing him entrance to her room, the one place she didn't let anyone.

After he'd entered, she just made her way back to the bed.

"Yes?" She asked, nopt saying much as she met his gaze. Even looking at her, he could something was... different, odd. She had vines around her hand and up her arm, holding the bone sin place from earlier. He couldn't see anything regarding the burn though, as that was to her back and he was facing her front.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 09:24:29 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

".....Lily, are you okay?" Luke asked.

"You... should probably see a doctor about your injuries." he told her.

"And what about the burn? Did you get that looked at?" he asked further.

Lily just shrugged.

"Lily, I'm worried about you." Luke then said.

"Why were you so passive back at school?" he asked.

"Normally you would just flick them away and make them hide from you? Why the change in that?" he asked further.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 09:42:27 )

"Just didn't feel like fighting." was the answer he received. Sure, Lily had avoided some things that she normally enjoyed - tormenting him, for instance - but never when someone started a fight with her. It was almost jarringly weird.

Add in that their parents were acting odd, even going so far as to making it that their mother was ... not sharp at all. It was weird, very much so.

"[b]"So what?" She asked. "Seriously. So what? Why does it matter?"

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 18:50:30 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I... uh..." Luke stammered.

He wasn't sure how to respond to that.

This attitude was something he was completely unprepared for, and not used to. Lily was never like this. Not this bad, anyway. It was alarming how nonchalant she was about... everything.

"Well, I mean, it matters because you're acting really different, and it seems to be for no reason." he then said.

"Or... or is this just like a 'new you' thing or something?" he asked.

At this point, Luke was worried that something else might be going on. He was now scared to push it a little too far, and wanted to give himself an out so he could think about this on his own, without someone thinking he was going to probe further into this.

He also glanced to her viper, wondering if the familiar was acting like something was wrong as well, or if it, too, was under the same kind of weird... whatever this was.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.