Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/9 21:58:09 )
    @Totalanimefan: I will do! I should get the prospectus next week, my support officer visits on tuesdays. Good luck for your job interview, it’s soon right?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/9 22:39:39 )

@Alorrena: thank you ^^ i'm guessing its just allergies. should go quick i think .

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/9 23:40:52 )

@Shadami: yeah I would wait for it to be on sale.

@Wildfire: I hated getting stuff before the storm. So much stress so many people being buttholes at the store. Good news is you get to buy hurricane snacks. They always taste better during the storm. It’s going to hit us this weekend and bring 3 inches of rain.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/9 23:42:21 )

@Alorrena: that’s rough. I hope your power stays.
@sunny: oh nice! It’s tomorrow (Thursday) evening for me.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/9 23:54:44 )

@Totalanimefan: oh definitely will be. ^^ does look great though!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/9 23:57:34 )
    @Totalanimefan: oh okay, I hope it goes well for you. I won’t be online much tomorrow as I am travelling to my mum’s house. I also have a dr appointment in the morning. I hope I can get on and wish you good luck before, but in case I don’t: you got this! Smash it :)

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/10 00:00:41 )

I don't know what to make for dinner. *flops* it's an hour already after when i'd normally be cooking/have food on the table.
i'm in a moooood

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/10 00:09:50 )
    @Shadami: pasta is always good! I personally had tomato soup tonight, it was super boring ahaha XD

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/10 01:08:21 )
@Shadami: That's good. i hate allergies. mine mess me up for a few days when they're bad. mostly because of my asthma.
We're having philly cheesesteak casserole for dinner. it's a simple recipe and we're having it with hawiian rolls

@Totalanimefan: me too. So far so good at least.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/10 07:16:21 )

@sunny: did it have grilled cheese with it? That's the only way I can eat tomato soup xD
Though... When it's seasoned right. I can tolerate it with crackers. Lol

@Alorrena: that sounds delightful

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/10 12:26:47 )
@Alorrena: Yes, let's hope the power stays on for a number of reasons! :3
It's about 6am now and I just randomly woke up... I can't see outside yet, but hear a little bit of wind and a little bit of rain - it's certainly nothing heavy with either. It'll be nice to have a "stay at home, do 'nothing' (hahaha - like that ever happens) rain day" though. And I do hope it rains - I've neglected my garden recently. ... oh - there was a small gust of wind! (it was still small, but obviously a gust)

Anyway, good morning. :3

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/10 12:28:28 )
@Totalanimefan: hurricane snacks. LOL - yeah, but I didn't. Really, I just bought the stuff we usually buy/use/need and were running low on. I should have picked up some adult beverages and some snacks :3 I wonder if Publix will be open today? Hmmm... XD

... and yeah, I see that this storm is supposed to hit FL east coast (woops - there was a brown out!!), come across to hit us, then immediately head up the east coast of the U.S. Good luck with the rain, etc., but I think it's supposed to be pretty petered out by the time it gets to you, isn't it??

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/10 15:50:00 )
    @Shadami: no just bread, but I’ve never tried it with grilled cheese!! I need to try that now :D

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/10 18:38:18 )
@Wildfire: aaand power is out. It went out around 730 this morning. Which sucks, but at least it's cool enough outside that we are comfortable with windows open.

@Shadami: it was good but definitely needed salt and pepper added.to the meat when browning it

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/10 19:30:18 )
@Alorrena: that does suck, but as you're saying - it could be a lot worse!! I'm glad you're ok.
The storm is pretty much past us (on the west coast) at this point, I think. It's still raining here with a little wind once in a while but we still have electricity, fortunately. The neighbors are out clearing up the random pieces of debris that were knocked out of the trees :3

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/10 20:11:44 )

@Shadami: I agree. I can't stop playing it lol

@sunny: Thank you. I didn't end up seeing this until the next day so you ended up wishing me luck on the right day haha. Safe travels.

@Alorrena: Good how was it overnight?

@Wildfire: Yeah no more wind, just a lot of tropical rain by the time it gets to us up here.
I can't believe you didn't get adult bevs and snacks. What else are you suppose to do while you can't go outside? XD (Although you do still have power).

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/10 20:53:17 )
@Totalanimefan: lol right? XD In my defense, I was more concerned with getting regular food in the house instead of adult beverages and junk food I shouldn't eat... although right about now, I'm wishing I had some of that stuff. It's clear enough outside now (it's not even raining any more) that I could go out to get some, but that kind of defeats the purpose!! XD

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/10 21:16:46 )

@Wildfire: I am so good in the store. I don't get snacks or desserts normally. And then when I'm home some days I'm like why didn't I get snacks! lol
It wouldn't taste as good if you got it now lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/10 21:21:04 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, I don't usually buy junk food either. We just don't have it, don't eat it, etc., except for once in a great while

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/10 22:29:54 )
@Totalanimefan: everything was fine until around 7:30 this morning, then the power was out until about 3. internet was fine the whole time the power's worked.

@Wildfire: yeah, power came on about 3, so it's definitely not as bad as it could have been for sure. it wasn't a bad sorm either really, but i do know some areas are going to be flooded near me for sure, but they were probably already flooded to begin with anyways.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.