Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie — Z/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/23 04:42:43 )
@Totalanimefan: happy holidays, love. Sorry been a mentally occupied month for me. Are ya okay? been missing you

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/23 15:11:27 )

@pink anqel: thank you! I’m one of Santa’s elves giving out gifts this Christmas.

@DreamerZ: I’m sorry you had to go through that. Life has been a lot for me too. My dog was very sick and then we had to put him down. On the plus side there is an event going on right now. You should check it out in the event forum.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 07:37:09 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah I can totally understand that. I'm sorry Total. It's really tough :/ I'm here for you if you need to talk though.

Yeah it's been crazy cold here but thankfully the last two days have been a little warmer. We had -40 windchill at a couple points this last week.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 15:12:35 )

@SorrowTheMad: thank you. That means a lot to me.
That’s very cold. I hope and your family have been safe. It was down to -10 with the wind chill here. Also very cold.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 15:46:28 )
I thought I had posted here earlier lol. Cause I saw your avi in a thread before you posted in my welcome thread. But I guess I forgot to post on here.

Well how's it going?
How was your Christmas?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/28 13:28:57 )
@Totalanimefan: Of course Total :) You're not alone in this. Promise.
Yeah that's pretty cold for where you're at, yikes! Thankfully it got up to between 6-16 yesterday for most of the day here. Much better than -30.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/29 02:51:02 )

@Lunar Star: hey I’m glad you came here. This is my charity and hangout so make yourself at home. ^^
My Christmas was great. I had a friend over that never had a good Christmas before. So I showed her what one was like. I made a ton of food and FaceTimed some of my fam and we opened gifts and ate more food lol.
How was your Christmas?

@SorrowTheMad: yea that’s much better. Much less likely to get frostbite.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/29 10:52:39 )
My computer decided to die today. So i took it to best buy and emailed my boss. So now i have until tuesday to have it fixed or replaced. So hopefully i can just have it fixed, but this weekend is going to be annoying. I do have a crappy laptop though, so i'll not be totally out of my mind, but still... I already miss my PC.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/29 18:11:19 )

@Totalanimefan: I’m looking to buy!
What are you looking for: Hanami
What’s the cost: I am honestly not sure xD;; I am just trying to find a seller at this point. I hope it's ok I post here. I don't think I need help with monies just help with finding a seller if possible.
I promise to use these volts as a gold sink!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/29 23:33:02 )

@Totalanimefan: sorry i been mia. i can't remember which threads we were chatting in ;c

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/30 00:37:05 )

@Bonnie: it’s ok. Don’t worry. Make sure you catch up on event stuff. Did you have a good Christmas?
@Yachiru: my charity is for common items and that’s a past crate item but I’ll see if I have an extra to give you anyway since you have been gone for so long. It’s also a hang out so you are free to chat here.
@Alorrena: damn that really sucks!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/30 03:02:21 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, it's quite unfortunate. The laptop i have is really slow too, so it's frustrating.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/30 03:55:59 )

@Alorrena: that sucks! I’m starting a new job in Jan. I hope they give me a good laptop.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/30 04:47:08 )

@Totalanimefan: i aint gone be able to catch up. LOL i only was able to nap two items

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/30 05:06:52 )

@Totalanimefan: i missed the second part of your reply. yes i had a wonderful christms~

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/30 06:09:23 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh nice! Yeah, i hope so too. Honestly with the way my PC's been i don't think i'd ever use my own device for work again if i went to another work from home job.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/30 15:27:32 )

@Alorrena: yes they really should have given you a computer.
@Bonnie: I think there is time left? I just spent some currency I had. If not I can try and get you the items you are missing. Or some currency.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/30 18:39:10 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh my gosh I am so sorry! I was just hoping you could point me in the right direction if you knew anyone selling! Thank you so so much for the donation regardless ;w; that is so kind of you!

I am friendly ;A; just odd at times. Looking to buy Foxy Festival

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/31 01:07:56 )
@Totalanimefan: Best buy just called me and told me they were able to recover my photos and documents but that my pc was still blue screening, so they're going to run some more diagnostics and may have to replace my hard drive (SSD), which is what we had to do with Tyi's pc, so we're expecting to have it back by tomorrow, hopefully. I really hope so, because i really want to be able to go to work this weekend.

I'd also be willing to donate what evidence i have. I currently have like 670 or so
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/31 02:49:15 )

@Totalanimefan: i will totally just buy the ones i don't have you do not have to put in the extra effort for me! i appreciate it though.

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.