Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/31 20:04:51 )

@Alorrena: I’m sure Bonnie would love some currency as she wasn’t able to play much of the event.
So for your computer at least they could get some stuff off it. Sucks it happened. Idk if they can make it work.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/31 20:07:32 )

@Bonnie: we can’t earn any anymore. Sad. But others should be able to help you.

@Yachiru: I thought I replied to this lol. How are you doing today?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/31 23:36:10 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah i have a list of them i need and i'll eventually buy them no worries

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/1 00:10:28 )

@Totalanimefan: Today was a really rough day, I had a family emergency but everything is fine now QvQ thank goodness..and no worries! Sometimes I miss posts too!

I am friendly ;A; just odd at times. Looking to buy Foxy Festival

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/1 05:32:34 )
@Totalanimefan: I got my computer and it feels so good to have it back. They said they had issues with saving the files because the SSD wasn't working right, but it ended up being okay because i had fortunately saved everything to one drive! Thank goodness. Now the only issue i'm running into is that i can't seem to set my Pin. that's an issue for tomorrow though, because i am super tired because i'm trying to fix my sleep schedule.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/1 20:59:19 )

@Yachiru: Oh no, I'm glad everything is ok now though. That must have been stressful.

@Bonnie: Ok good luck. Also happy 2023!

@Alorrena: I'm very tired today too. I don't know why. I hope the computer is back to normal.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 00:28:38 )
@Totalanimefan: It is, i was able to figure out how to fix the pin issue, thankfully, because putting in my email password takes a lot longer than 4 keystrokes. Also, i'm tired too because while i went to bed at like 12:30, i only slept for 3 hours before i woke up. So then i was up until about 9:30 and slept until 5:30 because i have a migraine today.
Oh! i don't remember if i told you, but my hubby and i got AP's for disney world, and i'm excited because i'm going to go on tuesday!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 03:54:01 )

@Alorrena: thank you so much~ <33 happy new year
    @Totalanimefan: happy new year~ i hope 2023 is a great one for you and your family

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 04:16:53 )

@Alorrena: nice when are you guys doing to Disney again?
@Bonnie: I hope the same for you and your fam too!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 05:50:44 )
@Bonnie: you're welcome! I hope you got what you wanted!
@Totalanimefan: I'm going tuesday by myself, and then we're going together for our anniversary on february 1st and 2nd, and then on the 3rd i'm slipping into animal kingdom to get some food from Harambe market to go so we can have lunch at a relaxing park on the way home (probably at crane's roost in altamonte springs)
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 18:51:41 )

@Alorrena: That's so exciting!
I'm starting my new job tomorrow. I'm feeling excited and nervous.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/3 22:27:24 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah! Thankfully this last week or so has been above 0 and without terrible windchill so it's been "nice" lol. A heat wave, as a lot of us joke. Lol.

How are you?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/4 18:49:02 )

@Totalanimefan: i read that you had gotten a new job! i hope that went well for you
    @Alorrena: yes i got more of them~ thank you so much! happy new year to you and yours

bloop

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/4 22:50:11 )

@SorrowTheMad: I understand what you mean. After it was sooo cold the normal cold feels warm lol. Happened to me last week.

@Bonnie: thank you. Day one was a bit stressful

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/5 00:45:58 )
How are ya'll today?
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/9 00:19:07 )

@Rei Ann: hey there. I’m good. Just tired. I was at a con this weekend but I had to share a bed with someone who snores really loud. It was awful lol

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/9 13:14:32 )
@Totalanimefan: It really does. Yesterday it was 22 most of the day and I almost left home without a jacket. Thankfully I decided to bring one anyway lol, it got rather cold last night on my way home

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/9 17:09:00 )

@SorrowTheMad: I’ve learned unless it’s the middle of summer you probably want to bring a jacket cause it gets cold at night lol.
It’s in the 30’s here today but also very windy which makes it feel much colder

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/9 17:10:43 )

@JosieOpal: it’s going well. I’ve started my training today. First thing I have to do is read this really really long document. I’m like an hour in and I’m maybe a third done lol.
How are you doing today? How was your weekend?
I thought that I would reply to you here instead. :)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/9 18:22:26 )
@totalanimefan: Hello! Coming to chat here! ^-^ I am debating whether to read my book or to start watching some anime!
Questing

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.