Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/12 22:37:33 )

@star2000shadow: I'm sure Walmart is soo busy this time of year. Good thing you made it through.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/12 22:44:39 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: I know right, i am not looking forward to even closer to christmas going int here. that is going to be a nightmare. not to mention just after christmas 'makes face' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/13 03:08:04 )

@star2000shadow: is there anyway you can avoid going there until Jan?

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/13 03:47:04 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: is there anyway you can avoid going there until Jan?

Nope, i go there three more times this month 'shakes head' ugg.. <:3( )~~

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/13 06:03:25 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah, i've enjoyed it so far. It's a bit different from the past games, which is nice. I've beaten the elite 4, as well as done all of the team star raids and the titan battles, but there's still a bit more to do before i get credits to roll. I'm working on getting my dex filled and leveling my team to at least 70 before i finish up the game.

oh yeah, we're definitely getting those. We're also going to get "my first visit" pins too lol we didn't get them last year, so my hubby wants one. might as well!

I need to find my spare pins that i use for trading, or will use for trading before we go, so we can do some pin trading, which is tyi's favorite thing ever.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/14 18:08:32 )

@star2000shadow: Well that sucks.

@Alorrena: Sounds like you really enjoyed it. I would like to play it more this week. :)
Oh yes you should get both and wear both! I really like that they do that at Disney.

Pin trading is cool. Does he have a lot of them ?

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/14 18:46:50 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Could be worse, it could not be just way across the street. it could be miles from the house instead of blocks 'nods' and as long as I can avoid the christmas week rush. I'm good haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/14 21:58:58 )
@Totalanimefan: when we went in January with my mom we didn't know about the celebration pins, so now i know, we're getting them!

He has a few, but not nearly as many as i do. I found a thrift store in Orlando not too far from Disney that sells Disney pins for cheap. I think when i went it was like $50 for 50 pins. It was a super cool find. Cause at Disney $50 of pins is like... 5-6 pins, if you get the cheap ones. Like, even just looking on shop Disney the pins are usually 15 each or more.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/14 22:28:36 )

@star2000shadow: Maybe you could go at odd times that aren't as popular?

@Alorrena: Wow that's an amazing deal. They are at least $6 each and some are like $15.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/14 22:42:24 )
@Totalanimefan: I totally get it. I've grown up with animals all my life so I've experienced that kind of life, I can definitely understand how you might be feeling right now. I'm here if you need to talk about it.

I'm a little confused. Public Transport like as in like a bus service? How do you then help businesses from relapsing on contract? I'm not trying to be facetious, I'm genuinely curious :)

Yeah she's not great. I can understand, it's hard to enjoy a lot after a recent loss. I lost a sibling in October and even though it's been many years, Samhain still isn't as fun as I want it to be, because I'm thinking about it. I'm glad you were able to make the most out of it that you could though.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/14 22:42:33 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah, they get expensive quick. I was super happy i found that thrift store that sold them ( they had a lot of other things but most of it was old kinda junky stuff, plus furniture)
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/14 23:17:32 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: that's what I tend to do 'nods' but its walmart...during the holidays its ALWAYS full 'makes face' <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 01:49:41 )
@Totalanimefan: I’m looking to buy!
What are you looking for: Knight's Bangs (Strawberry)
What’s the cost: 400 volts
I promise to use these volts as a gold sink!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 07:02:02 )

@SorrowTheMad: thank you. Everyone on Voltra has been so supportive and that means a lot to me.

This transit agency has 90+subway stations and I can’t even tell you how many buses. Enough for all of DC, half of MD and tons of northern VA. So they need lots of different contractors for various jobs. Like cleaning, repairs, substitute works, building new stations, catering, and probably even more than I can think of right now.
As for helping the contracts not replase I make sure they are still within the parameters of being a small business or women owned etc. I will look at their taxes, employee count, head of company and other stats to make sure they are the small type of company. Like if they were a small business but then grew to 300 people or made more than so many millions. They would no longer be a small business and we would have to change what kind of contract we have with them.
October of this year? That’s so recent. No matter which year it was I’m sorry for your loss. I couldn’t imagine if my sister died :( I’m also head to listen.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 07:03:09 )

@Alorrena: that’s great they had those! What a great find.
@star2000shadow: what times of day are normally the quietest?

@Aynjell: trade sent ^^ it’s nice to see you again

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 16:09:22 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Non actually..the upstairs neighbor is always loud. but on a school day they do tend to quite down by nine ten o clock. which is when I've started going to bed. but today, as we think the kid is home bound today, they where up until four this morning before they went down so im hoping for a few hours of quite. considering i get to go out in the snow and cold 'makes face' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 17:39:49 )

@star2000shadow: I'm sure you have a lot of snow near you cause there is/was a big storm that hit the whole US this week. It's hitting me right now it turned into rain since it's just above freezing here.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 20:59:19 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: oh that sounds fun. we still have snow and i have to find a way to walmart today. i might just chuck it all and walk. and pray i get there and back in one peice. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 21:49:52 )

@star2000shadow: Good luck

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 22:56:41 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: found a possible ride so im waiting 'rubs face' so i got that covered but my payee hasn't responded to my question on how much is on the card so i have to stop at the ATM to make sure I don't overspend or something. cause fifty of it is wanda's gift. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.