Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/21 15:57:40 )
@Purpsy: So you're on a hunt for food :3 I should do that soon too, actually... but probably not today.

Yeah, I guess somewhere in the middle...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/21 16:22:44 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Yeah and my mom is cooking up some champorado and the smell is making me huuuuunnnggrrrryy (*´﹃`)
Btw love the comfy chair~ New item? 彡★

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/21 17:23:48 )
It's my birthday today. :o
I'm not sure what to do with today.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/21 18:21:53 )

@Wildfire: Cute new avi!

The satisfaction comes when the pain goes away. lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/21 19:21:33 )

★彡 @Koah: .*・゚☆Happyヾ(*∇*)ノBirthday☆゚・*.
Yeah that seems like my birthdays as an adult nowadays too (◍´͈ꈊ`͈◍)
Just go treat yourself queen and that could be anything~ 彡★

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/21 20:07:20 )
@Purpsy: I keep weighing my options of where I want to go. XD Then I ended up taking a nap instead. lol.
I still got time to go somewhere. hmmm. -shrugs-

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/21 20:58:27 )

★彡 @Koah: You still got plenty of time :3
Personally you don't always have to go all out on birthdays. Just celebrating it with a smol group of people or even by yourself is enough owo 彡★

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/21 21:06:37 )
@Purpsy: your avi is pretty!
My husband is a few states away at his family's house. I just texted his little brother and told him to punch my husband in the arm, requested from his wife.
Basically a free shot. -laughs in evil-
i can't get over how ridiculously tired I am.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/21 21:44:50 )
@Purpsy:
@Koah:

OMG I tried posting a reply something like 5 times in the last two hours but keep getting distracted. I guess that's a risk when you're checking in to Voltra when you're waiting to go in at the dentist's office - lol! XD I'm giving up on trying to answer posts that I think I answered...or started... so if it's important, just re-ask...

Happy Birthday Koah!! <3
Have you figured out what to do with your day yet?

Purpsy! Your new avatar looks like a porcelain statue! <3

... it's amazing how much a relatively simple dental appointment can take out of a person sometimes... *yawns*

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/21 21:57:46 )
@Wildfire: Thank you! I have not figured out a plan. I am so tired and drained that everything sounds painfully drab.
I share my birthday with 3 family members, so I wished them well today and talked for a couple of minutes.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/21 22:32:13 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: I am out there lol.
posting on at least...4 sites it's just not as easy as people may think. XD
like algorithims always make it 10x harder.
so not just posting art but i have to figure out how sites work, and what works for me, etc lol.
that's the frustrating part.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/22 06:11:19 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Haha yeah I have days like that and can't blame you. Waiting for the appointment can be draining especially for a dentist appointment... *shivers at the bad memories* (ㆆ _ ㆆ)
And thanks! This one took a lot of effort like oh boi... x.x

@Koah: Ooh a free shot! Noice! (o^-')b
Well I do hope you had a nice birthday though. But if your too tired you can always celebrate it the next day? That's what I did last year for my birthday lol 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/22 06:14:21 )

★彡 And I'm especially broke now because I went to a splurge
Road to 10k wooooo ~( ˘▾˘~) 彡★

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/22 07:06:59 )
@Purpsy: I just found out that one of my brother's best friends runs the fancy Thai food place near here. hehehe. So I think I'll celebrate my birthday this weekend and make a reservation there. :3 Say hi to him. He won't remember me much, but he knows my brother. :}
My day was pretty bland. I had no energy to accomplish anything. Which is okay. One of my roommates gave me roses. :d

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/22 14:10:58 )
@Koah: (I know this is a day late at this point, but)... so rest and relax. Read a book. Pamper yourself and celebrate your birthday by giving yourself a relaxing down day (if at all possible). Thai food this weekend sounds like a really nice treat!

@MoodyB: Yeah, I know. It's hard to do the art AND all the marketing yourself... and even 4 sites is a lot to keep up with from the working artist's perspective. I know you're doing what you can... and hey - you're marketing yourself on more sites and getting more commissions than I am! XD

@Purpsy: Yeah. Fortunately the dentist wasn't the ordeal of drilling, etc. like it was last time, but it still took it out of me, sitting there, having them poke around so much trying to fit this cap /sigh/
I bet that avatar took some work to put together! So many of the items here (if you can find them) have at least a hint of some other color in it that it makes it really hard to do an avatar that's one color or even a limited palette of two or three colors! You did really well putting that one together! :3 <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/22 14:17:41 )

Good morning.
It's ... Tuesday...??? Is it really only Tuesday? It seems more like Thursday to me for some reason... anyway - good morning. What's going on in your world today?

I have some online stuff that I have been procrastinating getting done... and I should probably go get more food, so yay, grocery shopping?... and I should move a set of shelves that's on the lanai and put all my "lanai plants"/seedlings on it so the dogs stop eating things that I'm trying to grow there, and they stop stepping in/knocking over the pots when they're chasing squirrels across the screening... but I woke up exceedingly stuffy and congested on the one side of my head (ironically, the side the dentist was working on yesterday), so I'm just going to sit here, drink my coffee and wait for allergy pills to kick in... so that's my plan... at least for a while. Sounds like fun, huh? /eyeroll/ Somewhere along the way I got boring - lol!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/22 14:50:37 )

★彡 @Koah: Awe that's so sweet :3
Sounds like a good plan! A lazy birthday is one of the best birthday in my opinion (´◡`)

@wildfire: Ugh that's why I don't like going to the dentist, besides the waiting having that drilling sensation on your teeth is just a nightmare. Which is why I make sure I have no cavities and toothbrush daily. I learned my lesson, root canals are a nightmare to deal with.

Yeah I had the idea for awhile but I didn't have enough items to complete it and personally despite the challenges I love it! Definitely going to create another one again, maybe in all pink next time! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° But if you look closely enough there's is some a hint of white on mines but is not very noticeable hopefully. And your not boring! Give me some of that energy to get some task done around here lol 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/22 15:24:34 )
@Purpsy: lol - yeah, but the dentist and all the drilling, etc. is necessary, sometimes. Fortunately yesterday was just fitting a crown, so the drilling etc. was already done. I've never had a root canal and I don't plan on ever getting one, thank you very much! :3 But good for you, being all diligent on toothcare! <3

I will probably try a single-color avi at some point... I have thought about it before and just wasn't up to the challenge at the time, but it is an interesting challenge to be sure! You did really well with that one <3 ... what made you choose that color?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/22 16:06:41 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Ah that's good :3
At least the worst part is over lol. I never had a good experience with the dentist in general ever! I remember when I was a child I made such a fuss during a dentist appointment I was hindering the other people waiting in line. I vividly remembered leaving the clinic and being scolded by my mother and came back again later once I gathered enough courage to get the appointment done lmao xD

I chose the colour by chance? I often dabble on my items and somehow found out the head piece from reedy regalia somehow matched the dress from rose princess and the rest is history lmao. It also works well with the red and blue version too (。•̀ᴗ-)✧ but sadly it doesn't matched well with the pink sigh... 彡★

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/22 17:27:18 )
@Wildfire: oh my gosh, I had to go to the airport at 11 pm last night and roads were absolutely iced over. It's been years since I've experienced that kind of slick roads. Thankfully on my way back, I lingered about a half-mile behind a plow. They were setting gravel down for better grip.
my husband's home, so yay!
At some point today, I need to make a grocery plan and go grocery shopping.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.