Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts MimikyuToo's Derpy Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 02:01:22 )

@MimikyuToo: That's cool. Which one is it?
I love using it as background music. I was a student again in 2021 and 2022 (I went back to college) and I would listen to LoFi all the time while studying!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 02:06:02 )

@Totalanimefan: It's called Juvenile Justice on Netflix
LoFi is a good choice for studying, though I like to also listen to rainforest sounds xD
Congrats~! You won the page 10 page prize~!
(ノ>ω<)ノ :。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 02:10:30 )

@MimikyuToo: Thank you for the volts!
I also like nature sounds too but sometimes when you have a playlist the one song into the next doesn't have a good transition and then it's kinda jarring. Sometimes I just listen to the same track on repeat.
That's cool. Do you like the show?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 02:14:28 )

@Totalanimefan: Of course~! There are more page prizes if you wanna stick around for a while xD (I also just enjoy talking to you)
Oof I hate when it doesn't smoothly transition, like any playlist in general. It is very jarring xD
I do like the show so far. It's pretty interesting.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 02:16:49 )

@MimikyuToo: Don't worry, I'm not sticking around for the prizes. I like chatting ^^
Yeah it gets me out of the study zone and I was trying to learn quickly. I didn't have time to lose my focus lol
That's cool. There's a K-Drama on Netflix that I've seen a little bit of. It's Attorney Woo (I think it's called)

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 02:18:30 )

@Totalanimefan: Wooo chatting is super fun~!
That's where the repeating song comes in handy -nods- I get it.
OMG ITS SUCH A GOOD K-DRAMA~! So awesome and cute and just I love it~!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 02:20:30 )

@MimikyuToo: I feel like I didn't have the attention span to watch the whole thing but the parts I watched were good. My husband watched the whole series. Do you watch a lot of K-Dramas?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 02:23:02 )

@Totalanimefan: I get that -nods- my husband has adhd and has to multitask to pay attention when we watch shows together.
I use to watch a lot, but I kind of stopped for a while. But I am starting back to watch again.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 02:24:43 )

@MimikyuToo: I'm ok with anime normally cause those are only 24 mins, but movies and stuff can be hard for me to watch sometimes. Other times I'm ok.
Do you also watch J-dramas?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 02:31:07 )

@Totalanimefan: That makes sense :) My husband doesn’t like movies for that reason xD
I do watch some J-dramas -nods- is there some that you like? I’d be willing to put them in my watch list!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 07:18:07 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@mimikyutoo: Ah I see! Such an interesting season your area has lol

Other than that, it's almost going to be Friday night in where I come from and hope I can relax and chill after work hours.

(Edited)

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 13:32:45 )

@Hydrangea: yay relaxation is important!!! And omg thank you so much ;w; it’s super cute I love it! When I get home and on a computer I’ll add it to my page <3 thank you!
Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 13:52:41 )

@mimikyutoo: Yep! I had a bit of cramp on my neck and back due to sitting on a chair to do work-related stuff so there are times I just wanna lie down on my bed and go ( ♪ * ◡○◡ * ♪ ) ♡

And you're very welcome and sure, I don't mind since I wanted to draw your avatar for fun 'cause why not xD

Voltie — he/they Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 14:22:32 )
@Totalanimefan: We'll have to see if it covers it! I also have my tax return coming in, so I won't be destitute, but I like to live life with a little mystery.

@MimikyuToo: Omg my girlfriend loves lilsimsie so much. I could never really get into the SIms myself (unless I was doing really weird challenges like my Worm Man underground run, or my all-water dolphin challenge) but it's really fun to watch what other people get up to.

@Hydrangea: Oh my gosh!!!!! That art is so good, I have infinite respect for pixel artists.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 14:27:59 )

@shieldman: Thank you~! Although I wouldn't call myself a pixel artist as my pixel drawing skill is still wonky lol

Voltie — he/they Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 15:09:09 )
@Hydrangea: Okay, fine, binary brush or what have you. I respect the CRISPNESS of your art!!!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 15:23:56 )

@shieldman: 。*⭒⑅ ˙ྌ˙⑅⭒*。 So how's your day going?

Voltie — he/they Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 15:51:14 )
@Hydrangea: Well I can say with all certainty and without a doubt that it is, IS, unequivocally, Friday. And I'm very excited about this! Hoping I get to work some on either a game or some writing this weekend. What about you?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 16:00:57 )

@shieldman: I see, that sounds really interesting :o It's 11PM Friday night for me though haha and I'm currently doing random doodles (they're mostly personal ^^; ) before heading to bed.

(Edited: lmao at my grammar)

Voltie — he/they Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 16:17:53 )
@Hydrangea: What?? Impossible. Everyone knows the entire world works off of the time zone of the United States east coast and that's it. Then it sounds like you're just about ready to get your weekend started!! May the art gods bless you with one uncharacteristically good doodle, and several others you enjoy but only enough to keep around for a little while.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.