Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Forging Ones Future

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 02:07:02 )

"That's... completely fair." Kalin commented.

"If you want to track any of their graves down, let me know. Rene and I could likely find their remains." She added with a soft smile.

---

She was silent as she closed the door. It was around 2 in the morning, sh ewasn't entirely sure, and she was just here to grab a couple of things before leaving again. She knew that she would be in and out quick, thankfully. She was supposed to be gone for awhile, and she knew that.

As she heard footsteps coming downstairs though, she froze, wondering what was going on.

"Thanks for the super late appoiuntment, Dr. Fyrane." A voice that she hadn't heard in ... forever... said.

"Not a problem. Just don't make it a regular thing, all right?"

"Of course. I just.. needed out of there and felt like my brain was going to collapse upon itself, so I really do appreciate this."

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 02:34:41 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"Indeed." the second voice said.

"Now come on." they said further.

"Let's get you ho-" they continued, before two figures stepped out into view.

One was Lindsay.

The other was Chris.

And they both froze when they saw who was there.

"....Casey....?" Lindsay asked quietly.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 02:38:43 )

Almost instantly, there was more electricity in the air than either would have probably expected.

"Lindsay, I know that you can't be freed easily." She stated, her voice careful, but wrought with concern.

"So I'll just kill you to free you." She then said before throwing an orb of electric mana at him, knowing that it would do what she was looking for. The question was whether or not he'd stop it or dodge it.

She was obviosuly on the offense.

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 03:03:13 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"DR. FYRANE!" Chris yelled, before knocking him out of the way, and taking the brunt of the impact, sending him crashing into the wall.

"Chris!" Lindsay exclaimed, seeing all this.

"Casey, wait!" he then said to Casey.

"Wait! Please! I know this looks bad!" he went on.

"But... but it's not what it looks like!" he told her.

"Please! Just... hold on a second!"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 03:05:58 )

"Of course you would say that!" Casey snapped.

"This fucker obviously got his claws in you." She snarled, looking toward the elven one there, electricity starting to collect around her... and darken. Her necromancy was involved, and it wasn't hard to tell.

"I'll fucking kill you, Jenkins." She snarled, her tone making it apparent she would honestly follow through on that.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 03:32:59 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Casey, stop!" Lindsay protested.

"You don't-" he started to say, before Chris interrupted.

"Dr. Fyrane, no." he said weakly.

"She's right to react this way." he said.

"After all I did, and all I helped to orchestrate?" he went on.

"Chris, that-" Lindsay started to protest, before Chris just continued.

"We knew this would happen eventually." he said.

"Her reaction is justified. And you know she won't believe either of us."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 03:37:04 )

"How can I fucking believe a tallbrained asshole liek you?" Casey snarled. As she spoke, she was inching toward Lindsay, ready to grab him and vanish at a moments notice.

She had to protect the pair of them at least, but after a couple seconds, she realised the issue with that. It wasn't going to do any good, leaving him in this house.

' . . . " She was silent before slamming her hand onto the wall she was near, causing a rune to glow to life. As it did so, it looked like hands were coming up around Chris.

"You're done, asshole."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 03:59:37 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Chris just looked like he had resigned himself to this, before Lindsay lifted him up off the floor.

"Chris, you're allowed to defend yourself." he said.

"But Dr. Fyrane, everything I've done-" he started to protest.

"Was done by someone that you aren't any longer." Lindsay finished.

"Casey." he then said.

"Please don't do this." he told her, as Ash appeared from downstairs.

"The hell's going on up here!?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 04:24:59 )

"Intruder alert, Ash." was all Casey said, not taking her eyes off of Chris.

"An elf that got his claws into your brother." She added, snarling slightly. There was a natural growl, like what could be heard from the cat she'd been fused with, to her voice as well.

"If we can just fucking kill the worm, things'll go back to normal."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 04:42:30 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"......" Ash was silent, before cursing lightly.

"Oh, god damn it." he said.

"I knew it." he muttered. "I knew this was coming." he said further.

"I told you the longer you waited, the worse it would be." he told Lindsay.

"To be fair, I don't think it mattered how long it was kept quiet..." Lindsay mumbled.

"Maybe. Maybe not." Ash responded, before looking at Chris.

"...oh, holy hell..." he said quietly.

"Casey, you REALLY did a number on him, huh?" he asked the female.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 04:48:33 )

"You're complicit in this!?" Casey exclaimed before causing orbs of mana in both of her hands.

"know what? I don't care. His fucked mana is at play, obviously. I'll free both of you by electrocuting this asshole." as she spoke, she was approaching Chris,the mana in her hands shockingly potent.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 05:07:21 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ash responded by getting in between Casey and Chris.

"We're not under his control." he told her.

"But... you won't believe me." he said.

"Of course you won't." he went on.

"You should have told her from the beginning!" he said to Lindsay.

"We can argue about this endlessly, but Casey is on the warpath now!" Lindsay responded.

"And she won't stop until Christopher is dead!" he said further.

"...let her kill me. I deserve it." Chris said quietly.

"Oh no, he's backsliding..." Lindsay murmured, sounding a little defeated.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 05:13:30 )

Casey was completely silent, a low growl emanating from her.

"Damn straight you do." She snarled.

"Now. Where is Ashley and the kids? Because I'm getting all of us out f here, and away from this fucking psychopath."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 05:50:22 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Arrrrgh!" Ash growled, grabbing at his hair.

"I knew this would happen!" he exclaimed.

"She's not listening to anything, and you KNEW this would happen!' he said.

"No, let's not ease her into this, or bring this up under controlled circumstances, let's just hide Chris until she eventually finds out and freaks out, going on a murderous rampage against him!" he exclaimed further.

"Casey!" he then said to Casey.

"Wouldn't he have used his mana on you already if that's what he was going to do here?" he asked her.

"How is acting meek and suicidal and letting you attack him strategically helpful in ANY way!?" he asked further.

"....you want proof?" Lindsay then asked.

"Then do what you tried to do earlier. Kill me." he told her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 06:14:06 )

"Failed previously. How do I know that the slime won't have orchestrated it that it wouldn't fail agian?" CAsey asked, ignoring Ash fro the moment. She honestly had no idea wha tto make of that, and wasn't entirely sure she wanted to try.

No one heard the footsteps approaching.

At least not until there was sudden chill across them all.

"All right you all. Fucking shut up." Ashley snapped before waving her hand in a way to dispell the mana she'd used to stop them all in their tracks for the moment.

"What the hell is going on here?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 06:30:07 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The boys looked at Ashleigh, and Ash sighed.

"Casey found out." he told her.

"And she's on the warpath now." he said.

"She attacked me to kill me and 'save me', but Chris got in the way of it." Lindsay explained.

"...." Chris was silent, and just looked away.

"So yeah." Ash said.

"Now here we are in this clusterfuck of a scene." he muttered.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 06:35:53 )

Ashley was silent before looking between all of them. She pinched the bridge of her nose with a sigh.

". . . seriously." She said.

"Chris, I'm sending you back to Kalin and Rene's so he can look at you. You look to be in rough shape." She told the elf before he felt her mana around him. He wasn't going to be abruptly taken from there, he had to allow the mana to transport him before he'd be gone.

"Casey, dispel your fucking mana now, before I lose my own temper." She added, levelling a look on the catgirl, who really didn't look impressed.

"And before you try and say he did anything to get me, shut your fucking trap and think about it. I am a natural born half dark elf. He can't do shit to me." Casey was silent before sighing and extinguished most of the electricty around her. Her temper was still flaring in one way or another, meaning she couldn't quell it completely.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 06:54:49 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....." Chris was still silent, before he sighed lightly.

"I'm sorry..." was all he said, before he vanished from view.

"Great." Ash muttered.

"Terrific." he said.

"Well, THIS night's gone downhill." he said further.

"....Casey, why are you home?" Lindsay then asked Casey.

"I didn't think you'd be back for another... what, 5 days?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 07:00:25 )

Casey just crossed her arms below her breasts.

"Apparently came home to try and save you from that asshole." She stated simply.

"Casey loose the attitude." Ashley said with a sigh, and exasperation to her voice.

"Or I'll force you to, and you know it." She added. casey just growled under her breath.

"I came back to grab a couple things I left behind." The replied, obviously not entirely thrilled, but conceding to not have Ashley too pissed with her.

She was tense as all hell, though.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 07:28:16 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ash just pinched the bridge of his nose, and Lindsay sighed.

"I'm sorry." he said.

"I'm sorry you had to find out this way." he apologised to her.

"But we couldn't think of a better way to let you know about this." he said.

"Excuse me, -I-" Ash started to say, before Lindsay interrupted.

"YOU suggested the all-at-once strategy, which would have been JUST as disastrous." he told his brother.

"...at any rate, we'll let you grab what you showed up here to get." he then said to his wife.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.