Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing One of Your Own

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 05:32:52 )

"In the den!" Madison called as she mute the TV. When he reached the room in question, he saw that she'd devoured both of the pizza's and was currently working through a bag of chips.

"Want some?" She asked, offering it over to him.

"If ya do, I'd recommend snatching some now." She then said. "Since I doubt they'll last long enough for a second offer."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 05:54:47 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Lex just laughed when Madison said what she did.

"It's all right." he said.

"Seriously. It's all for you." he told her.

"Feel like something sweet?" he asked.

"I bought some of that premade cookie batter." he told her. "Can pop some in the oven for you, and be done in 20 minutes or so." he continued.

"If not, that's cool. Just thought I'd ask." he went on.

"So how are you feeling?" he then asked her. "...besides hungry."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 05:56:56 )

". . . cookies sound fantastic." Madison then said before pausing.

"As how I'm feeling... I'm ... all right?" She asked, pausing a moment.

"I feel... a bit weird and disconnected from myself and my mana, but that seems like it's something that will fix itself over time, as I feel a bit better now than when I first got up again." She added.

"Thanks, by the way. To both you and Aimee. Thanks for doing what you did. I ... heard... that it was rather trying."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 06:16:15 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Lex just sighed.

"Well... yeah..." he mumbled.

"Your mana was... hella strong." he told her.

"But Aimee and I managed to wrangle it, and it seems like you're gaining control over it normally." he went on.

"Yes, the weird disconnect IS normal. Necromancers go through it after their maturation. It'll last for... oh, I week? About that?" he continued.

"But what matters is that you're okay." he told her further.

"Anyway, I'll go make the cookies." he said.

"I'll bring them in when they're ready." he continued, before pausing.

"Want anything right now, or craving anything at this moment?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 06:45:27 )

Madison was silent for a moment before shaking her head.

"Nahh, I'm good for the moment."

---

Madison came into her mana, the upgrade, rather easily at that. It wasn't something that one was too surprised about, she was rather good at adapting to things and the like, after all.

She was walking home from the library one day, her hair tied back simply and effectively, and looking like the stereotypical french girl. She had a striped off the shoulder top, the right kind of hat, her hair was a mess, but stylish, black skirt and shoes... she looked the part, most certainly.

Perhaps that was, in part, what drew their attention to her, and why she woke suddenly to find herself hanging two fet off of the ground, with some of her mana being siphoned out of her.

The hell!? Echoed through her mind. She didn't know what to do, where she was, or what the hell had happened. What she did know, was that this wasn't good, and she had to get herself home, or die trying.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 07:20:19 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...she's awake." she then heard a voice say.

That's when she became aware of her surroundings, and saw she was in a very dark and dank place. The walls were made of stone, and it seemed like there was a dampness in the air.

But it wasn't enough to extinguish the lanterns in the area.

She also saw that there were about 8 people there... all of them in strange cloaks with the hoods up.

"So she is." another responded.

"It would have been better if you'd just remained unconscious." they told her.

"Then this entire experience would've been far less... traumatic... for you." they reasoned.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 07:29:22 )

"... nnn... What?' Madison asked, seeming to be having a hard time with this. That wasn't too hard to believe though, as she had just woken up, and this was... quite a thing to wake up to.

"The fuck are you guys even doing?!" She then exclaimed after a moment or two, as everything fell into place in her own head.

She tried to test the binds around her wrsits, seeming to not even be worried about the fact that she was a couple of fee off of the ground and tha tit would likely hurt to land.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 07:43:11 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Don't struggle so much." one told her.

"The more you struggle, the more this will hurt." they went on.

One of them was silent for a moment, before going over to a cabinet and taking out a bottle of something, and a syringe.

"I'll give her some of this." they said.

"She'll be in a deep sleep when it hits." they went on.

"...I was hoping we could avoid something like that." another commented.

"But... if this minimizes her pain and discomfort, so be it."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 07:51:44 )

"Oh fuck you." Madison snapped, not stopping with the struggling, the fighting to get free. Se wasn't paying any attention to the whole mana thing. She wassn't worried about it, for the moment, she had to get free of what was holding her.

As she jerked around, trying to free herself, she managed to dislodge whatever had been attached to her in order to siphon her mana off. As whatever it was crashed to the floor, she felt her mana return in a rush.

But that rush was short lived. Before it had properly settled into position, she felt something sharp in her torso.

"Just sleep, and let us do what we're doing." She heard, and she tried to kick him.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 08:17:03 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Sure enough, her foot hit something.

And it hit something... oddly shaped.

She wasn't sure WHAT she had hit... until she heard the person let out a rather unnerving noise. It was an undefined noise... but it was definitely one of pain. And they then collapsed to the floor.

"Damn it!" one cursed.

"Get the syphon back in her!" another shouted.

"That mana will be unstable, and we'll have no idea what'll happen!"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 08:21:44 )

"Bitch." Madison growled before attempting to kick any others that came near her.

"Just wait. She's not going to cooperate for the moment." They stated before crossing their arms. Sure enough, whatever was given to Madison didn't take long to take effect.

It didn't take long at all before she was still, and as far as anyone could tell, she was out.

"Good, now get it all set up."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 08:41:16 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The others were silent and still for a moment, before they approached her.

"Tie her ankles together." one said.

"Make her ability to kick and thrash hindered just that little bit." they reasoned.

"Right." another replied.

They then grabbed some rope, while another knelt down by her ankles, and a third started to replace the syphon that had been previously attached to her.

"...this much mana is powerful." one mumbled.

"TOO powerful for such a little girl to contain." they added.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/16 00:33:06 )

As everything was set up and reattached, Madison was silent, seemingly deadl to the world.

Sometime later, the mana was almost completely siphoned off from her. They were all believing that if she woke, by this point it wouldn't matter. She wouldn't be able to do anything.

At least until there was a pulse of mana from her. One last, suprrisingly strong, pulse of mana from her. It caused the rune below her to be disrupted, but unbeknownst to anyone there, it wasn't canceled.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/16 05:03:35 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The pulse of mana seemed to shake the entire building. And it knocked out all but one of her captors... and even then, the last one standing was barely doing so. He watched at the syphon was rattled free again, and her mana started to flow back into Madison at an alarming rate.

"No..." he said.

"No, we were so close..." he went on, before he looked at the rune that was on the floor.

"So close..." he repeated.

"I need to... reattach..." he went on, as he slowly staggered towards her... however, the sheer amount of mana was too much for him, and it caused him to fall to the ground.

So there they were.

8 unconscious cloaked figures, an unconscious young woman hanging from the ceiling by her wrists, mana flowing back into her like a raging river... and a rune that then started to glow. It was glowing a slightly different colour now... but it was still glowing.

Still active...

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/16 05:50:17 )

Madison didn't say anything, didn't have anything to say. For that matter, she couldn't say anything.

The rune below her continued to grow and glow. It didn't take too long at all before it pulsed, and strongly. It blasted the bodies of those that had put her in that position away from the rune, broke a lot of the everything that was around it, and caused the binds holding her in place above the ground to shattered.

She dropped to the floor like a tone of bricks.

And the rune went brighter, changing to an ominous red, before all the colour vanished. Moments later, the mana hit her, hard enough to tear a scream from within her.

And that's where she stayed until the mana finished. The rune faded, and she was glowing for a moment before it took the form of chains and locks around her.

Shortly after that, she got to her feet, staggering due to the broken leg from the rather poor landing, and started to make her way out of the room, the building.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/16 06:10:14 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The bodies that surrounded her didn't move. At all. They were all either dead, or unconscious to the point of being dead to the world.

But that didn't concern her.

She just wanted out.

She managed to make her way out the room, and after a series of corridors, she found herself at a staircase. Her broken leg didn't help in ascending it, but she managed, and found herself at a door that led outside.

Upon stepping outside, she saw that she was on the outskirts of the city... practically out of the city altogether.

Which meant there was nobody around, and she had a LONG way to get back home.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/16 06:41:40 )

Aimee cursed before resisting the urge to throw the crystal pendant across the room. Every time she tried to scry for Madison... she couldn't find her. It didn't matter what it was that she tried, she couldn't.

No matter where she tried, she couldnf' find her.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed in frustration as she just leaned forward onto the table, her hands on either side of a map of France.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/16 07:12:40 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Lex wasn't faring much better either.

He was trying various things to find Madison as well... and nothing was coming up.

"What the hell, what the hell!?" he exclaimed.

"Where IS she!? Where could she be!?" he asked the air.

He went to a window and looked outside, biting his lip.

"Great... weather's clouding over now." he muttered.

"Absolutely perfect." he snarled.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/16 07:15:29 )

The necromancers, of course, had been trying more than just mortal means to locate her. Aimee had contacted Uriel while her brother had attempted to contact Cleo and Gregory.

None of the dead had been able to offer any sort insight. The best that the twins got, was that she wasn't dead.

No one could get a read on her, Which, in and of itself, was rather concerning.

As Alex was watching out the window, he saw a shadow move in the distance, across the road. It looked like a person, but... perhaps a deformed person. Their form and shape didn't look quite right

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/16 07:41:34 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...what the...?" he muttered.

"Aimee, someone's coming this way!" he called to his sister.

"...I... think!?" he then added.

He squinted to try and get a better look at them, but it failed, so he decided to head outside.

"I'm going to meet them. Something seems... wrong." he told her.

He then raced outside, and started to get closer towards them, exercising caution as he did so.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.